Why do so many magicians /people believe the Illuminati is not real?

I have a friend who believes they are real in a sense of an occult society ruling the world for millennia (Annunaki). For myself I do not have enough research on the subject as this is not my major concern. But things are going real crazy around the world and it seems there is some kind of connection between happenings which make me think that could be some truth on the “Illuminati conspiracy”. Anything is possible isn’t? As magicians we know it is possible to influence people, why couldn’t it be done in a global sense?

4 Likes

@Lady_Eva @AdamThoth
I don’t know, if we were the all powerful ones don’t you think “they” would have done something to stop us by now?

Don’t get me wrong magic is very powerful but with how dispersed we all are and how centralized “they” are it’s seeming like things are are at best mildly improving and at worst kind of stalled.

2 Likes

In fact I think they already do “something” to stop people like us. Psychics are the most affected by their “weapons”.

2 Likes

And then there is this.

1 Like

yeah…not sure I can get into that just because this man says so, I mean I only watched a little of it so far I’ll watch the rest later but so far it’s already on the far side of the pool with it’s claims, we’ll see. I’m sure @ashtkerr could watch this and come up with something better than I could.

2 Likes

I don’t go all the way with @AdamThoth on that, however I did have several near-fatal accidents last year prior to beginning Operation Hera, and repeatedly get dreams and warnings of thiongs that show a massive attempted psychic pushback against the work I am doing, and see evidence of it affecting other people as well.

And I’ve warned on here in multiple threads about attempts to connive some kind of mass giving-up, mass willing sacrifice by fire, this stuff:

I do not consent to that but it would be fucking nice if people would exercise some mental control and avoid the constant efforts to place black pills in their mouths at the smallest apparent setback.

Edit to add:

Combination of factors (I’m talking global pushback, not this forum or specific people for this one):

• people not used to actually winning

• complacency seems to set in fast after every victory, leaving room for what should be a clean rout to turn into focused resistance, that has time to dig in and recruit

• Hollywood brainwashing that you can never truly defeat a thing, it must always come back, and in nate defeatism that has been the result of many and prolonged psyops

• lack of focus in some areas which means people are often engaging in friendly fire, the Xians have us in their sights, we often have them when in reality it’s not the rank-and-file Xian who’s the biggest problem here.

6 Likes

Yeah I like what you have to say on these things it lifts my spirits (ba dum tss) and I’m with you I do not consent because I too have felt on edge like what you have said.

You know, you see things going on in the world and just go
"fuck man" like the Telford shit in England I mean I can’t even imagine if I lived in England like you do. it’s just sometimes feels like a dog pile of bullshit.

I guess I’m kind of waiting for our Voldemort if you know what I mean. maybe instead of waiting, one should start becoming.

3 Likes

9 Likes

In a nutshell, we know about them. That’s why they can’t be real, and if they are, they kinda suck at keeping themselves secret. It’s actually pretty simple.

1 Like

There are many factions of “Illuminati”. Each with their own agenda. Some aim for peace, others for control, other for equal distribution of wealth (lol), and what else have you not.

Humans are Humans and we all don’t share the same thinking. Not all Wealthy people live in big mansion, Not all Preists likes to tickle a goats testicle.

2 Likes

Yes. I prefer the “kick 'em while they’re down” gambit myself.

2 Likes

I’m sure there are powerful elites pushing buttons and pulling strings. In the US we call them Big Capital and their henchmen are called Lobbyists. Corporate Personhood, Socialized Losses/Privatized Gains (aka Corporate Welfare), Over-Consolidated Media Ownership (and the trending narratives, I mean “breaking news stories”), and Mandates of Purchase for Captive Audiences (ACA/Obamacare) are examples of their meddling.

But when it comes to a not-very-secret secret society, I’m not so sure. There are so many theories on what they are about. Xtians think they’re out to de-Xtianize the Western world (and I’m okay with that), others think they rule the world politically and/or economically, and still others think they are about population control (which I’m also okay with, there are too many humans already, and this biological life in rigid systems is not exactly fun enough to force masses of new people to participate every 9 months).

Musicians like Jay Z, Beyonce, etc use images and rumors that insinuate membership to raise personal mystique and sell albums. I’m not sure they are real the way people think they are.

Illuminati conspiracies are often spoken in the same breath as the belief that pop stars are all actually clones (noteably, Taylor Swift is supposed to be a clone of Zeena of Anton Lavey’s original altar fame) or lookalikes because the original is dead (Avril Lavigne is the best case of such a conspiracy).

Note: Taylor Swift does look a lot like Zeena when she was young…and Avril Lavigne’s music style and personality did change dramatically from the early 2000’s to now.

1 Like
2 Likes

Agreed!

Here’s Robert Anton Wilson on the Illuminati:

3 Likes

Illuminati means the Enlightened ones.
It was a secred society around 2-300 years back, and became fordbidden.
Like many abandoned cults and systems, it became a rumor since.
Some people follow it.
Some people try to put everything they notice into one stash, not noticing that they disregard other sources by that.
I would say, at a certain level, it’s hard to keep out of the secound stated line:
Knowledge, is re-processed with every new child / Generation.
The Illuminati however, means that they were very advanced spiritually and mentally.
One of the big Problems the Illuminati had, was being forbidden to continue their work, since their actual Results conflicted Law. -or, at least that’s one version of the Rumor.
The Illuminati rather constructed Law, if you ask me.
Law often goes back and refers to Divine / Divinity,
to be validated.
With the right lense you’ll notice that Law and Structure where emerged out of Astronomy.
Words you commonly use, every day, fall apart by realizing their true actual meanings.
:wink:

Sincerely,

¥’B

2 Likes

Thank you, such lovely to see it all pused under the nazi term.^^
Holy Satanas, how many names are there to us down as evil…
I’ve looked into Slavory, from both sides.
Enforcement and being Enforced.
gh

1 Like

Well… that’s pretty much us. We are one faction of the “iliumatti”. We are not interested in controlling the world, we are just interested in controlling our reality. :rofl::metal:

4 Likes

Meh to me it’s a load of shit the real illuminati were the guardians of knowledge and wisdom. Now they are being used as another form of witch hunting by conspiracy theorist to tar everyone who doesn’t ascribe to societies traditional bull shit. There maybe a sect of people trying to control the world i believe we call them the government lol.

3 Likes

Interesting insights @Lady_Eva

From that perspective it makes sense :face_with_monocle:

1 Like