Am I pregnant with my incubus?

What…? So you’re saying that a pregnant woman can’t exercise or bend her back?

1 Like

Oh shoot okay nvm. Look as u can see im new to this stuff so hehehe …and I was told that they have to be careful bending cuz they could brake something or whatever so im srry lol

Buy wait i do remmber my husband doing some kind of an ancient ritual on my stomach… and i felt pregnant again but spiritual mabye he was trying to bring it back to life but i didn’t know it was possible at the time soo oh ima still pregnant than lol and even if i dont feel like it … srry for being late on this stuff and tell u about it😐 this probably would have made more sense if i was to …

It’s fine dw, you’ll learn in time.

No, that’s false, unless there’s danger for a threatened miscarriage, you can do almost everything you did before. A pregnant woman is just that, pregnant, not sick. Our grandmothers were spending their entire days doing agricultural work, and most of them had several children, you think they were sitting around pretty while being pregnant?

Again, you know better if you’re spiritually pregnant or not.

2 Likes

And can u answer this …how do I know his real origin name out of nowhere one i was in the spirit plain and it seemed to have summoned him and lastly having visions of his past wife’s death and her killer??(reincarnation)?? This before I got impregnate by him even know as much as I do know bout him outside his name that i asks him bout but said for him?? Which even more werid like I have known him for some time🤔 this is the last question lol like this one had got me goooood.

Maybe its things he decided to show you from his past, or maybe you share some past live(s), I can’t know for certain what the case might be. My experience with the father of my spiritual child was quite different, there was no “sex” or pleasure whatsoever. It was all about procreation, so I don’t share these kind of experiences as you do.

1 Like

I was wondering about it for reasons just as you mentioned.

What I was referring to was people who want to romantically be with an being for “eternity”, which I do and don’t understand. The don’t part is, what you may think you want now could change in the future. I don’t see that as being hell (relationship wise) unless the being is malicious…but I do see it as being like you said highly limiting in evolution and growth.

True but it is not just that its also about my future earthly husband ?? It is selfish to forget about him bc im his future the one who he was to be with ??..:no_mouth: even tho yes I want to be with my spirit spouse but for right now im not sure what to accept cuz either way ill be losing something and regretting.

Have u guys ever considered on contacting ur incubus’s through ur subconscious.like from day one I knew to contact him through my subconscious like out of nowhere,and what I mean is u know, i use to kinda like meditate while saying his name ,and also ask the people in my imagination to piont at where he was ,or take me there and soon after , he would manifest. And ik u guys dont have the same experience as I do but its just i wanted to know u guys have ever considered that instead ??

Technically mine has a human vessel as well soo :woman_shrugging:t2:

I don’t have an incubus and the father of my astral child isn’t an incubus either. I suppose it goes the same way as with succubi, they’re (almost) always there, as long you know how to reach them.

Ok cool and well do they have to have a human vassal?? Cuz I told mine NO, bc its like to me taking away someone else life and future …when lile uknow im the only one that should taking that risking or doing that bc of him …dose that make sense?? It’s just I’d lile the idealism of using another human …cuz to me I feel that its not worth it or is necessary one u have me as ur wife ( provider) …

You do know we are born with godforms and higher selves right?

2 Likes

Yes and no ive heard of it through my mother but wasn’t explained entirely.

There would be no taking over someone else’s life. It’s not a horror movie. Those that have perfect possessions (where they share their body for this life time with a demon or spirit) consent to it.

Please promise me you will really work on your sense and learn as much as you can about the occult before committing to or rejecting anything.

There’s so much in this forum, books and google that has good and valid information.

2 Likes

Okay I will

1 Like

Good food. If you have questions I am always around as are many experience members.

Okay question lol…idk if i already HAVE answered my own question but Anyways
I remmber sliping into the super nature realm and my incubi ( mind It was super dark) was making what sounded like a moan mixed with pain sound And there was another man there making the same sounds …so I though mabye either two things he was having sex with another human but a male or he was developing inside this man’s corpse to become mortal or whatever …and why I said it might have been the second guess is bc i think he had given a vision or in sight of him inside a human corpse meanwhile inside a batheroom with dull lighting and he was bending over the sink in distress??? And lastly 3 times he wasn’t there ,and i was laboring on my own …and i remmber the times that he was but it was bad bc he was in the form of my sister looking and watching me and then out of nowhere i was about to receive his baby but he ran away?? And the other time I called his name 4 times and he showed up late but only to give OuR baby to a murder right after looking at him for 4 secs !! ( this little boy killed our baby by dropping him down hard on the ground) I don’t understand😣

Ok I’m calling it… I see so many red flags. On top of so many different versions I can’t tell if they are real or not so I’m not saying crap about that personally… But no matter what way I look at this I keep thinking banish banish banish something 100% not right. Ok I’m out now.

2 Likes

Parasite?? And i mean it could have been anyone …i don’t believe it was him but at the same time anyone with an incubus would know their incubus’s presence…but it’s just mabye it was another incubi who had killed the baby or the one that ran away from when I was pregnant idk for sure ??:disappointed_relieved: i dont want it to be true …it can’t and y his own son …imean thats what he wants right??a new generation…imea. it’s like his on and off constantly and i dont know if its a impersonater or its actually him …he has treated me right before and idk what to think …how??..why?? I love him ! And i want a baby just like him ??!:hushed: i have talked to him recently about it but nothing came …imma have to contact a different way in case that one isn’t working as well as it use to and even protected me from harm too even tho the second time he was too late but he was there :slightly_smiling_face:…whatevrr the truth is I don’t give up on him …he has been thro alot from his past and he suffers alot from hell so I can’t expect him to be completely stable u know .