Am I pregnant with my incubus?

That’s is something I was thinking also. Since you are all over the place. That’s why I was suggesting researching.

3 Likes

Wait…This can actually happen?

Apparently yes

Damn, I thought this only happened in films!

Lol ikr imean my family is curse by my own family member so we r going to go through some dramatic and werid shit sooo and the spirits we r cursed with r ancient demons sooo yea but my mom is praying against ( she was born to end this cycle or curse ) so I was told…so it very werid for me and my family and hard to live life as normal and have a relationship that is firm or stable either it be with a spirit or human lol :joy:

Its really ridiculous my life and everything is the weird and striaght complicated and complex from others which suuuuck!!:expressionless:

Yours isn’t really come complex or more complicated per say. Just some of us doing share all that happens behind closed out of respect to the half halves of the story. Sometimes we can only share so much.

1 Like

Yea i guess so

So there might be way more Out there like you. We are usually never alone.

Yea but it still hurts…imean I use be suicidal until he came helped me through it all nd I have promised him that i won’t do agin for him mostly bc I was very insecure growing up bit . Lol but i really do love this man :hugs: nd I’d except him no matter what he says or dose …cuz he helped me and inspired me in my past that ill always honor forever . Everything has a purpose in my belief …so why he did what he done…it was probably for a reason that no matter if he was to tell or not ill be still disappointed regardless but forgive .

Yes ur right

1 Like

To be honest he may have ran away for help or not have been there cuz he probably did not know i was pregnate or mabye even was searching for help …but all ik is he wouldn’t just up and leave his son or daughter like that …ik my husband for 2 yrs :smirk: he was probably freaking out right?? :smile: I luv my babies always no matter if they r miscarriages…they r still alive to me . :innocent: im inning in asking him one last time to get me pregnant. Lol im not obsessed im just wanting to give him life and a future he was to never have by unfortunate justice .and plus I had promised him by vowed marriage. I can’t wait to have a family with my husband

No offence but, getting pregnant with your incubus is all you’re talking about for 2 days now (that’s how long you’re in BALG) with the exception of your intro post. I’m pretty sure up till now that it’s an obsession and it’s not healthy.

3 Likes

I am sorry but you confuse me so much. You went from I don’t want this to I can’t wait for a family.

1 Like

Srry bout that …i was just very scared and nervous at the same time bc of the Big decision I had to make so recently …choosening between my earth husband and the future we could have had that would have been better in so many ways than what hell could have given me . Tbh i was still not sure …all I wanted was to give u guys some relief from wonder or asking if that’s what I wanted . And ik i speck alot bout havung a baby but really its a promise I had given him and desire for a better life from me …bc I didn’t have too much of that growing up and just as alot of ppl too and especially him …i told him ill give him all of which he has never had or lost …so he can be free finally in some way or form uknow …i do really care about him alot but its just hell is a huge step fot me . I’M SUPER SRRY! For all the confusion u guys …:neutral_face: im just very nervous and frecked about it all !:yum: its all so new to me and idk what to do other than just go with it .I’ve been waiting for some to talk to for yrs about a similar or understanding of my very own supernatural experiences involving an incubi and pregnancy.

You won’t get a “family” from a spirit, ever, not in the way you mean, you’ll just be used as a source for energy, but no love, no-one to bring you hot soup when you’re ill, or listen to your earthly problems, or turn to you in real human need.

You’re not even describing one of the more tender and nurturing human-spirit relationships since this being has left you to figure it all out alone. IMO you’ll be happier and more fulfilled if you choose human life, get yourself a good man and a family of real human children, then come back to magick as the magician, not hoping you somehow will be seen to have value, even though you’re really just giving everything away.

Spirits can and will use you without fail until there’s nothing left, and then kick you to the curb, if you let them. And eternity in hell is no joking matter since you’ll be arriving already demeaned and downgraded, as nothing but a source of food.

I know this is hard to read, but you need to really step out of any notion this is a romantic alliance, where you’re valued for anything special and unique about yourself, and get real about the fact you’re being used.

On the other hand, if you kick this deadbeat dad of a spirit to the curb, get the human love and human family you deserve, you have MORE chance of finding a high-ranking major demon or god who will later give you everything you long for, and you’ll be in a position of being a catch, someone worth making commitments to from his side. :+1:

They’re like ordinary men in that respect - if you give everything away, are willing to get nothing in return, and can be silenced when you complain, you’ll attract trash, whereas if you have it going on in your life, have good things, are not needy, and can command spirits and powers, the really high quality beings will want to unite with you to your mutual benefit.

9 Likes

Okay i understand I just have been very sympathetic towards him and his pain …i nearly forgot about my own worth and life and stuff :neutral_face:

2 Likes

You are the one with all the power here, just remember that. :+1:

If you want a family, choose a human man you can trust, spirit children are not like real babies (I have had one of each so I know the difference). They grow real fast and are not human in any way, they never need you, you never look at them and see bits of you and the man you love reflected in their cute little ways.

In life, if you don’t put yourself first, and treat yourself with respect, no-one else will either.

4 Likes

Understood thank u and u just had confirmed my vision about my future with him and our two kids and also the red flags from the high power …that i’ve been ignoring for 3 yrs for him :neutral_face:

1 Like

Painful but truth.