Am I pregnant with my incubus?

Hello there, everyone! I’ve been having some confusing happenings lately. When i first met my incubus, the sex was prominent. Then after that it wasn’t prominent. Sometimes I would feel slight pain and fluttering in my abdominal region. Although, I thought it was my mind playing tricks on me.

I want to know what the symptoms are if you are preggos with a demonic spiritual child.

Have a good day, my dudes :v::v:

5 Likes

@Lady_Eva has a thread about something similar i believe

2 Likes

Sweet! Thanks. I’ll check it out.

1 Like

Ask the spirit father, they should be able to scan the energy better than anyone. :+1:

5 Likes

How do I ask father spirit to scan me because I really need to know… thanks

The same way you asked him to impregnate you, or have any sexual or reproductive contact.

4 Likes

I remmber having a experience similar to that of its…but it had bit different feeling for me . The first thing that I’ve felt was dizziness and i could hardly stand for a sec i was so dizzy but i still managed to stay wake and not pass out as much lol. And the second thing was that i have heard my incubi saying “yess Yees .” And then i decided to leave the room away from my boyfirend so he wouldn’t think anything is wrong with me . So after that i went to sleep in the living room and then the next day I woke up feeling a soreness in my breasts and a few moments later I had eaten some noodles and my spirit ( which was the one pregnate not my corpse) almost through it up and luke basically I felt almost all symptoms of pregnancy.

1 Like

And lastly I somehow said his real original name in tough or demon language one i was in the spirit and it summoned him …idk How I knew his real name and also another werid think is that i began to have open eye vision about his past wife and how she died and her killer …i told him bout it and he said nothing …then instated to think i was his past lover ( reincarnation) but then I thought mabye she was trying to tell me something and some other stuff happened for the past 2 yrs goi bff on 3 . Can u guys sum this up for me ??

I have last question for sure if u r willing to answer …my incubi recently has tooken me in that spirit realm and it was super dark but i could feel his presence and body shape and height…but anyways , I was lying down on my back into of what felt like a tomb or something that was long and built with brick. with my arm extended to his side of the tomb thingy…he was holding my hand and also saying "aaaaaaaaAaa " like in an anicent tone or ritual … and as he was doing that i felt a kick in my stomach and then i knew that one i was pregnant and two it was a boy lol . So my question what do u think about my experience ??

How long ago was this? Also did you consent to it? They shouldn’t do any type of pregnancy without you consenting. One tell tail sign of a daemon is the labor it’s like a vacuum but I think that is even a kind way to explain it there isn’t any real words for it. I have had both types of pregnancies spiritual and physical. Honestly your have some very physical signs of your and your BF having a baby.

4 Likes

Id remember if I had but days or mouths later I did ask for him to get me pregnant again and he said I already have ( past tense) so ig if that’s that case than yes I may have .

1 Like

And it was mabye a mouth ago or 2 or mabye 4 weeks ago and oh another thing i always seem to know that gender of the baby too and mostly itll be a boy and lastly i had a vision of our future together …we had a boy and a girl and i was happy for the kids but me and him were like alittle mad or just didn’t like eachothers for some reason like I looked sad and miserable with him or whatever and idk why it could’ve been fake idk and one thing is another incubi tried to fucked or grain me but my incbui saved me …so this vision could have been him trying to brake us up.

1 Like

Do me a huge favor and get a test. What you are describing are very physical pregnancy signs. And if you are pregnant the time frame is right for the test to be positive. I knew the moment my son was conceived and 4 weeks later my test was very positive. You are probably like me and very in tune with your body. If I go as far as to tell a man I am pregnant there will be positive results backing it up. If this is the case you want to make sure you get your prenatal care. If the test is negative and you get your cycle then you know it is spiritually. None of my spiritual pregnancies messed with my cycle.

Rule out the physical and then focus on the spiritual.

3 Likes

I had 3 miscarriages he said

1 Like

And yes it is spiritual but miscarriage as well saddly

1 Like

I would ask him to get me pregnant again but i feel he may be heart broken again

1 Like

Please just get a test. Call it a hunch from a mother :two_hearts:.

I have already and it was positive and but i lost it

1 Like

Is there anything else from my first post you have read that u csn answer??

1 Like

I don’t really have experience with what you just experience.

When was the last time you tested? Because I can’t get the you need to test again out of my mind. Did the doctor confirm a miscarriage because sometimes early on you can have almost a full period.