Am I having a sexual relationship with a spirit and/or demon?

he seems to be tall,he manifested one time,different,i was able only to see his waist,knees,legs,feet…

like a black minotaur,showing off his dick
i know,its weird…
i have no idea why he did that lol
someone said that he appeared as a gargoyle,i agree and when he appear like that i can only see his neck/face etc…not all body

and sometimes as a kind of muscular psycho beast/dog? no idea,.scary as fuck

5 Likes

Hmmmmm…it sounds a lot like Belial to me as well. In my experience with him, he will test you and see how far he can go with you and what you allow, whether that is sexually, magickally, financially etc,. The fact that you say you are normally so much about control, might mean that your darkside wants someone else to take the reigns a bit, so that you can rest in a way. Belial is all too happy to oblige in that apparently.

Never forget that your body is your own, and if things are getting too much and you REALLY want to stop it, tell him that and make sure you’re getting something in return for your services to him( as Lady Eva suggested) as he is taking your sexual energy( with your consent) and therefore ask yourself what am I getting besides pleasure from this, and is it enough or an even exchange? Perhaps you can ask in return help with things in your life/personality that you’d like to change?

If this entity, no matter what it is, doesn’t respect your boundaries that you are setting,(though in my experience Belial would) and you truly want to disconnect with it, I’d suggest throwing away your toys( as they are full of it’s essence and help establish that connection to you) and if you can, remember one of the times this being had it’s way with you and then in your mind make a picture of it( like you are watching yourself playing with your toys on a t.v. screen) then shrink the picture smaller and smaller until that memory is a tiny speck in your mind.

Then visualize/imagine there’s a chord attached to it and you, sever the chord with an imaginary knife or sword, and then command that the entity and it’s power over you is gone and banished from you forever as you watch it shrink down to nothing and dissapper . That should help get the entity and it’s power over you, out of your life if you need to do so.

You said that you are strong spiritually, therefore if you have a god or goddess that you pray to, I suggest that you do so and tell them to cleanse and purify your home and body from this being’s energies as well as take a salt bath and burn a cleansing incense like sage in your home (especially in the room/rooms this being has had it’s way with you!)

Good luck, be strong, and have fun \m/

5 Likes

(I’m still learning the way posting and replying works on this site, so I hope this message is seen by everyone who’s commented on my post thus far…)
Thank you all for your valuable and detailed input on my situation! The level of support, openness, and just the general positive ‘community’ feeling I’ve received has been incredible and wonderful. I appreciate all of you taking the time to counsel me. And I’m so happy I stumbled across this site! It feels wonderful to open up about a situation like this and to not be negatively judged or be called crazy. It’s comforting to know there are so many other open-minded and spiritually non-judgemental individuals out there.
I appreciate y’all’s responses very much. Thank you! :black_heart:

5 Likes

The image you posted is almost identical to the physical appearance of the being I’ve been dealing with that I’ve had in my head since the moment these experiences began. That’s crazy! It’s also incredibly similar to the images I find myself instinctually drawn to look at when these situations start happening-I have a few saved on my phone that are strikingly similar in appearance to the one you posted. And when I look at them, the whole experience becomes more intense and I feel the connection more deeply. That specific physical appearance is what resonated with me the most for some reason from day one, but after reading through this thread and reading more about him, it’s starting to make even more sense why I was drawn to those pictures that so closely resemble what you posted.

5 Likes

Thank you for such a well-written and thoughtful reply! You make a lot of really good and spot-on points. The more I reflect on it (especially after reading all of this great input from everyone on here), I’m starting to think that it’s not so much him ‘forcing’ me to do some of these things, but perhaps he’s tapping into my desires to let go and not be so ‘in control’ (as has been somewhat suggested by other commenters)…I’m thinking I need to assess where I truly stand with the whole situation and with these experiences as far as: do I give in and let go and stop fighting something that might be a ‘blessing in disguise’ (so to speak), or do I stand my ground and set boundaries? Part of me does feel that I’m getting something valuable from these encounters, even when I feel ‘used’ or whatever-i.e.: maybe I am SO in control of my surroundings and my interactions with human beings every day that there’s a part of me that needs that total submission, but it feels safer or more comfortable to submit to a spiritual entity than to a human. That idea might be psychologically fucked up on numerous levels (haha) and surely speaks to my guardedness when it comes to deep interpersonal relationships :smile::roll_eyes:, but I’m just speaking honestly here.

6 Likes

So here’s another question, since all of you have been SO amazingly helpful and knowledgeable in this matter :black_heart::+1::
If I want to find out for sure if it is indeed Belial with whom I’ve been interacting, what is the safest and best way to go about it? For example, I don’t want to use his sigil and call on him to start a line of communication unless I know I’m paying the appropriate respects and doing things properly. I’m pretty confident that you are all correct that it’s him, and I have a feeling he’s been in my life for some time now-even before these events started happening. But I still don’t want to call on him unless I know the right and respectful way to do so.

3 Likes

Just gaze at the sigil and chant his name. Or meditate upon the sigil, and chant his name. Either way, it will work.

4 Likes

I would suggest you do a cleansing, white sage, banishing ritual and a spiritual bath.

1 Like

Would you suggest, in your experience, that I do any specific candle setups or things of that nature? I feel like if it’s him that I’ve been interacting with, our relationship is already beyond the need for me to over-analyze the ‘ritual’ aspect of calling him. To elaborate: I already light certain candles (ones which I only use during these interactions) and do certain things that are ritualistic in nature when he engages me to begin our encounters. So my instinct is that I wouldn’t really need to do all sorts of complex setups and such prior to calling on him. But instinct is still never 100% failproof, so if there’s anything you’d suggest I do based on your knowledge of working with him, I’d appreciate the info! :+1::black_heart:

3 Likes

Overthinking will lead you to your downfall. Just relax. I don’t use any tools whatsoever. No candles, no altar, nothing. I just use my own mind. That’s all you need, really. and, perhaps, a sigil, if you’re unsure or for having something physical which you can link to the entity you’re calling forth.

6 Likes

I’m looking online and finding a lot of the same image for his sigil, but also a few very different ones. I’m not sure which is the right one. Do you have a picture of the correct sigil that you wouldn’t mind posting or messaging me?

2 Likes

This one:

6 Likes

Wonderful. Thank you so much!

4 Likes

If you don’t mind, let us know of your experience, or at the very least the outcome you had with Belial (as in, how everything ended, good or bad).

7 Likes

when i see Belial he looks like the guy off Lord of the Rings…the one that became king…in love with the elf …Aregorn? was it. anyway thats how i see him.

oh yea, that how i see him :wink::slight_smile::heart:

7 Likes

There is a different less complicated sigil used for him. But that is the most common and widely used sigil, so I think is the correct one.

3 Likes

The other one comes from Dukante, he told one guy on here he didn’t like the more elaborate sigil BUT he didn’t mind me using it, and it should work fine. :thumbsup:

And I don’t think I mentioned this but I wasn’t even halfway through the OP when I thought “Belial!” and that’s despite the fact he lectured us for being “too” kinky.

He has a habit of intruding into people’s sex lives! :laughing:

7 Likes

Hahaha oh yes he does :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Aragon.

That’s really interesting, though. I just finished my daily ritual and asked Belial to show me his human form. It was a wealthy business man/lawyer who has a face very similar to Aragon’s! But his hair was shorter.

4 Likes

Can confirm. He gave me a lecture how my fetish makes me look weak.

5 Likes