Am I having a sexual relationship with a spirit and/or demon?

One more question, if you don’t mind: since he and I have obviously already established a connection (however imbalanced or ‘basic’ it is thus far), would you say-in your opinion based on your interactions with him-there is potential for building this into an actual bond/pact/etc.? If I use his sigil and communicate with him on a confident and clear level, and that ‘balance of power’ shifts from the state it’s currently in, I can’t say that I want him completely gone from my life. When these experiences have been good, they’ve been REALLY good. So I feel like there’s something there worth further pursuing. There is a strong energy exchange going on, it’s just that thus far I’m getting less from it than he is, I suppose. So I’m thinking I just need to express a level of dominance and establish some clear and open communication with him…? What do you think?

2 Likes

Also (and I promise this is my last question, haha!): why do you think he came to me in this manner (i.e. doing these things for his amusement) if I didn’t call on him in any way? Because as I’ve said, the experiences are not entirely or primarily bad. So I’m curious as far as…‘why me?’ What could’ve possibly given him enough motivation to engage with me in this manner?

2 Likes

It’s definitely possible. Belial admires confidence, and despises weakness. In this particular situation, you’re the prey. If you can stand your ground, and show backbone in the face of your predator, he’ll probably tell you something along the lines of

“You’re stronger than I anticipated.”

And from there you can build a proper bond. Although, don’t get arrogant. If you get too cocky, he’d probably be like “Don’t push it, kid.” And ignore you.

Be confident, not arrogant. He’s a demonic king, after all, so show respect whilst being confident.

False confidence most likely. You come across as confident, in real life, don’t you? He just wanted to have fun in breaking you, making you show your true self. Your weakness. Your submissiveness. From what I can tell, he seems to have succeeded.

3 Likes

Thank you very much, again, for taking the time to give me your input and insight on all of this. I appreciate it greatly!

3 Likes

My pleasure.

1 Like

It could possibly be Belial if you’ve been thinking of him. His energy is very strong and concerning him breaking through Barriers… Belial makes ALOT of people feel very concerned!!! Its due to his power level and his 100% Dominance. Belial is essentially the energy and personality of someone who would be considered a “Dominant” or a “Master” in not just the sexual arena, but in every persuit you would have in life. He is also a high ranking demon. He is one of those demons that doesn’t just come into your life for no reason. If he is in your life you either have something big and important to do concerning him or you were meant to work with him.

I have him around too as he comes to me from time to time to tell me random peices of knowledge or encourage me in certain things. He agreed that your relationship with him is very intimate and meant for only you and him.

1 Like

Nothing happens without reason. Every action has a consequence.

2 Likes

I’m no expert on Belial, but I do work with - and have a relationship with - Lilith and succubus entities on a daily basis, so I’m very much familiar with these kind of events.

Have you given consent to these interactions at some point? If yes, that might also explain the repetitive pattern of sexual activity from Belial.

Giving consent to a spirit doesn’t necessarily mean the same as giving consent to a fellow human. We give consent to each other by how we feel in that particular moment.

The consent from a spirit can, sometimes, be more of a “binding contract”, hence the chance of sexual arousal could be a repeating occurrence. That doesn’t mean they don’t listen to a “no” when we’re not “in the mood”. It basically means they make their moves to show what they want.

If you ever experienced humans that are pushy, show Belial that you’re not a pushover anymore. I’m quite sure that’s what he want.

2 Likes

I agree with all that is shared above.

Belial has been in my life for a long time-- before I even knew who he was. After I made a pact with him, he showed me specific times he has partially possessed me in the past. It was before I even knew about this path.

Being a woman, I can say that I was ‘sexually charged’ after making my pact and did endulge in some sessions of self-love. However, I quickly realized these sexual thoughts/ideas would wake me up after 2am. So I basically just said NO. I would do whatever it took to distract myself— listened to music, got up, started reading etc. after a few difficult nights it went away and hasn’t returned since.

Belial likes confidence but hates arrogance and bullies. Now I’m not the most confident person out there but I am feisty. If anyone or anything tries to control me, I won’t go down without a fight. And by that I mean, I put up shields and get ready to face it head on. That has worked for me.

Once you earn his respect, he is very helpful and protective.

5 Likes

Something I posted about him is that he likes to be offered things you wnated for yourself, in this case it seems to be a specific mental image of yourself.

I’ll pop this link here in case it’s any use - you;ve seen an aspect of him that I haven’t, but I have worked in other ways and it might help round that out to read other experiences:

Good luck sorting this out, hopefully in a way that’s agreeable to both of you! :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Ah, so he attacked you too? Interesting. It seems that he approaches people differently, depending on the person or lesson they need to learn, I imagine? Would make sense.

As for everything else, yes, what you wrote there matches a lot my experiences with Belial. I guess some of the few things that don’t match are the attack (he never attacked me, but he did in a way possess me once, making me a lot more aggressive), and the appearance. If you remember in my Belial thread, I mentioned that he showed up as a Hollywood-looking Demon. This picture is the closest thing I’ve seen that matches the form Belial chooses to wear when he appears to me:

3 Likes

Reading about this Belial was the first entity that popped into mind and my intuition strongly points towards him as well.

I’m careful not to express to much of my views here, but look at this on the bright side. Turn it into an opportunity, he can teach you a LOT of things. Sexual and magick wise so don’t let it go to waste.

4 Likes

I think OP should go full bunny-boiler on him, insist he marries her and 24/7 inhabits a range of sex toys or something! :wink:

And yeah, he wanted to see how I’d react against an army of lower entities, basically see if my “wanna be a goddess” was all talk or had any substance, I can understand why he did it. :thumbsup:

6 Likes

You so get my drift! To the OP enjoy it honey as much as you can, have all the kinky rabbit sex you want and all those earth shattering orgasms you heard of in eroticas :wink:

3 Likes

Bro! thats so what I see!!! 150%…minus the sword…damn.

I showed my GF who isnt into this stuff, only through me, the other image on @Lady_Eva, as she dreamed of him 2 nights in a row and woke up feeling like she was not alone, and felt nauseous. She said yes he looks like Krumpis. Things like this are what really makes this forum great. That extra touch knowing you are not making this shit up.

3 Likes

ABSOLUTELY!! :thumbsup:

It’s so cool to read and see these things, the one I liked recently was this:

He sometimes manifests for me covered in blood and holding a severed - something - like it’s a snack. :laughing:

Naughty Belial! :heart:

6 Likes

I actually never noticed the feet. I dont think I’ve observed his feet but my room is small so I always only see shoulders up. that head, the muscular figure, horns…Yea for sure…so sick.

3 Likes

6 Likes

I see him like that minus the sword too as well actually lmao. Forgot to mention that. But holy shit, yea, I love when experiences match like this. Fucking love it!

3 Likes

That moment when… Belial arrives and you feel like laughing out loud like a MAD SORCEROR whom suddenly becomes extremely HYPER AWARE of all the pretty womens Tiny Butts in the room… then Belial gives me and makes me say the words “Naughty Naughty Little Butts…”

4 Likes