Am I a demon?

This may sound like a stupid question, but I have to know, if there’s a possibility.
First off I’ve always had demons surrounding me, my mom even had dreams where I’m surrounded by demons. When I started to look into paths outside of Christianity was when I had a dream where Lucifer said “You’re one of us, my child.” The dream did feel real, and certain things that happened in the dream, I still felt when I woke up (touching, and stuff like that). When using my pendulum I asked if I were a demon on multiple occasions, and I always get a yes. When using the Ouija Board, multiple spirits have said I was a demon, without me asking if I was one. I once even gotten my grandma (it felt like her, and the energy didn’t feel nasty), she’s even said I was one. I’ve also noticed without using much power or energy I can ‘cast away’ a spirit, I feel is harmful, either to me or those around me.
So I’m asking, if what the spirits around me say, could be true? Also I get multiple times on the Ouija board I will birth the Anti-Christ, and that’s why sex is an issue and painful to me, because it’s not with the right person. Haha.

Could any of this be true, if so, how can I access more power? Haha.

1 Like

You can always “Explore”… talk to yourself, you know? if you can see, hear and even talk to spirits, help them be guided to the light, that’s a dope move or something. Heck, even chill with them haha… Aside that, exploring oneself would be a recommended suggestion from my perspective.

1 Like

I love just talking to spirits. Most the times it’s with demons or angels, but I do talk to other spirits, that are contempt with staying where they are.

2 Likes

That’s cool. From my friend’s side, she also likes to talk to spirits sometimes chill or help them move to the light and go to the other side. I find that quite fascinating, of course, there are a lot of paths to venture in and out of.

1 Like

Yeah, those who don’t mean harm, I let stick around, but I have had some who have meant harm. I just invite those who are harmless to chill with my ‘family’. A lot of time, friends have asked me to help them out with a malicious spirit, and without me even giving the tips yet, I’d be “visited” by those spirits. Again, I can ‘cast away’ those spirits, even without trying, due to the LARGE amount of demons and angels that are just there and have been there sense my birth. I’m not counting human spirits who I pass by, either.

1 Like

A unique one you are, I must say. Casting away spirits just like that with no extra effort, damn… It would take a lot of energy mixed with banishing, using a sage, cleansing, etc to drive away a spirit if it were under normal circumstances.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s always me doing it though. I feel like I have a bunch of body guards, so to speak.

1 Like

Well, i am not an expert in this area but guardian spirits/demons/angel etc do come to mind but again, i’m not sure… you can ask around for signs or perhaps communicate with the spirits to ask about it…

1 Like

I do, I keep getting the same answer, though.

1 Like

what would the answer be? that you are a demon?

1 Like

Yeah, I just don’t know if it’s even a possibility. A human born demon?

I don’t want to question your abilities or experiences. But you don’t have to be a demon for that.
Humans are more powerful than many might think. Whatever you may have been originally, you are now human. I think it’s better to embrace that, cause being simply a human provides many possibilites, it is not a bad thing.

1 Like

Righto, gonna rip this Band-aid off quick. (Because it’s not a stupid question, and it deserves a not-stupid answer.)
You definitely are not a Demon.

At least, definitely not in the way you’re probably thinking. Forget what you’ve been told. Entities you speak with may say a lot of things- ideally, what you are told will push you to take a “next step”. Then you get to learn that you only had part of a truth, and there’s another one around the corner.

You are absolutely a Spirit, who happens to have a physical incarnation at the moment. What you think of as Demons, or Angels, are spirits like you are, minus the body. They share this with most every other type of spirit you will encounter. They are called that because we call them that.

Some of them are very old- they are no older than the same stuff you are made of.
Some of them are very wise- they are no wiser than you are capable of being.

In working with these spirits, re-learning old lessons, and strengthening ourselves, we grow closer to the full truth- there is only one Spirit, and you’re It.
We’re all It.
Every Demon you learn from is an aspect of your deepest self. Every Angel. Every Spirit.

The journey of Black Magick is to begin talking to yourself, until you come to realise that you’re talking to someone else. And then, to continue to do this until you have run out of beings to talk to, only to realise that you really were talking to yourself. All of yourself.

There are a lot of roads to ascent, but if you want to start walking, you need to know where you stand. If you start by putting yourself on a pedestal, then you’ll only have a long way to jump down before you can reach a beginning.

Place yourself instead at the center of everything.

Then, Climb.

8 Likes

I second this comment. Nice one :+1:

2 Likes

I don’t hate being a human, that’s not what I’m saying at all. I was just wondering, due to those experiences.

1 Like

Danke.

Not sure if I’ve done a succinct sum-up like that before? I don’t want to derail this thread, so I might just copy that over to its own thread and see what discussion pops up. :wink:

2 Likes

I do agree with the comment that you have posted though, we all are spirits, one way or the other. Its just the mind that sets the boundaries and limits, if you will. Some are addicted to drugs, materialism, wealth, etc… meanwhile here, the hierarchy is in a chill mood :laughing:

1 Like

Didn’t say you hate it. Just said, embrace what you are right now, only then you can find your real powers. At least that’s my opinion.

Also, well said @MalikLucius.

4 Likes

I agree, I say demons and angels based on names, and how they come up? If that makes sense? I believe that human spirits, demons, angels, even the fae, fairies and dragons existed once on a single plane, but one day humans got all high and mighty and split that planes between us and other planes. I also believe that religion and closed mindedness has kept us separated. I believe we will all exists together once again as one. Also, when I think of dragons and fairies I think of them as spirits, something most humans won’t be able to see, due to years of being away.

1 Like

No, no. I know you didn’t say that. I was just saying, I don’t hate it, like I don’t mind it. Just have questions.

1 Like