Am I a demon?

Here’s a few questions to ask using a pendalum.

Am I everything and nothing?

Now ask the same question twice.
Am I a demon?
Am I a angel?
Am I a God/Goddess?
Am I a Djinn?
Am I a human?

Then ask am I a demon now?
Am I a angel now?

Then expand your awareness as far as you can go claiming all your power and ask the same two questions above in that state.

Then ask am I a demon now?
Am I a angel now?

Then it’s a matter of integrating that understanding into your consciousness. Can be a bit of a mind Fuck.
Enjoy :wink:

It really doesn’t matter.
You just play the roles you need to, to get where you need to be.

3 Likes

Imo, human is the odd one out here.
Being human is the combination of the animal vessel with the incarnating entity that forms the core, plus some energy layers and personality bits that make it all work. You don’t change your core when you incarnate as human.

So yes you could have a core that’s predominantly daemonic, djinn or deity. It’s also possible for a deity to create an aspect or egregore and incarnate that as a daemon, and for that to incarnate as human, there are multiple levels withing levels available like that, in my version of reality anyway.

Btw, I view ‘demon’ and ‘angel’ as religious terms for politically opposing factions of the same species, which I call ‘the daemonic’ in the greek sense of the word, not species in themselves - xtianity and it’s little control-freaky labels have a lot of confusion to answer for. This is why ‘angels’ can ‘fall’ and ‘become demons’ (aka become persona non-grata to some nameless priest in a baby religion desperate to put others down to look better) - same thing all along.

3 Likes