Am I a Demon?

Then I would say those people are at one end of the spectrum. I have seen people go from all one way to all the other

2 Likes

Look man, I’ll keep it brief because it is a huge thing:

1. You get better results because demons actually care and are closer to whatever other religious figure.

2. Christianity started as a good thing all about abolishing bloody sacrifice, making religion accessible and simple, but mainly about caring about each other. Some sort of universal fraternity beyond race and class. Sorry to preach to a priest none the less, what I mean to say is that all what came after, the idea that you’re nothing without joining Jesus’ book club? Bullcrap to ensure the flow of tithes.

3. There are people who ARE demons but not in the way of fiction. Basically, time does not exist in the atral so you got a demon (you could call it your Godhead as per kabbalistic definitions more or less) who projects into the physical realm by becoming incarnate, to experience a life that is actually not unfettered and static as it is in his own side of the Creation. So, you might well be this.

Does it make you any better than the rest of us? Cannot tell, but what I can assure you is that you should indulge in that thought. Will make you a much secure person in the long run.

1. Rather than a War Demon as you put it, I’d say we’re cut from the same cloth or we belong to a same archetype. I’ve also croaked it in combat for the last two lives, and one was ended by the Black Plague nonetheless! I’ve noticed that this forms a tendency as my work is mainly baneful. Did the experience shape me like that? Was it in my nature all along? No idea. These are questions you ought to ask spirits and yourself. I also cannot fathom a tranquil death too, haha.

So yeah, you are, but far away from here. That is why you ought to spend this life mired in the arcane and discovery, less caring about the cosmogony and where do you fit in respect of an alleged God (per Christian definition) and what not. The answer to that might come later, after this life, for it is like being a nine years old kid already looking up car insurance options. Yer going too fast.

BOTTOM LINE: Aye you are a demon but that is “merely” outside your mortal shell. The reason we incarnate is because we are in some sort of nightmarish highschool and our species is merely the uniform. And even if you’re not and this is simply the delusions of an old Christian washout (as you might catch yourself thinking at times), delve in it shamelessly my comrade! It will shape your soul and path into reaching apotheosis; at least in the sense that you will be better than you are now, not guaranteeing you’ll be able to call down lightening at will.

And remember, as you well know already, the path of the magician is that of an eternal cycle between the utter despair of the cynic and the high hopes of the gullible. Why? Because they are useful forces. You will break down and rebuild yourself many times. Otherwise? It wouldn’t be fair nor entertaining!

PD: Hope that this life ends peacefully, you’ve earnt it. And if not? More reasons to become a prepper. I am getting in better shape thinking there might be a hard rest by 2020 and though I like not needing a gunfight to buy my groceries, does not mean I should slack.

5 Likes

You may be right and I may be remembering it wrong, but I believe the Annunaki were the Fallen ones themselves (The Watchers/Grigori from Enoch) and their children with the daughters of men were called The Nephilim. The Nephilim were said to be Giants, heros, men of renown, but most of them were allegedly killed in the flood because they were “wicked” and were eating all the food. Zacharia Sitchin writes a lot about these things. Some of his work feels outright outlandish, but some of it is also pretty interesting.

2 Likes

You know what you’re right! For some reason I always talk about anunnaki and nephilim interchangeably silly me :blush: I hope you find the answer youre looking for friend.

3 Likes

When I was studying psychology in university, an instructor of mine was one of the few certified sex therapists in North America, and she told us the same thing. It caused quite a bit of a stir in the class, especially the males :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I put my take on this here fwiw, and the answer is yes, with some metaphysics to explain the rest:

3 Likes

Are you a divine intelligence?
Are you sentient?
Do you fulfill your own desires in accordance with your will?
Are you power hungry?
If yes then I don’t see whats so crazy calling someone a Daemon if they are all of the above :point_up_2:

2 Likes

What about love? I thought daemons can love like no other.

i belive just my opinion that working with demons or being close to them you might be able to absorb demonic energy and be half demon (your spirit) kinda like a sponge you take in or the energy rubbed off on you and you become it in a way if that makes sense

3 Likes

Between my periods of mortality, i am involved in doing thing, i am active, learning, progressing and associating. Also, being a Demon is not a “Horrible bad, evil loving thing- nor is it a permenent state”. i may, a hundred lives before had been a God, in fact, the only real differance between the 2, is Spelling; neither is better or worse than the other, so maybe I phrased it wrong. You clearly see a difference between them, I do not. i know it is fun for people to “go Dark” and be all evil and feel all devily, but if they want to really be impressive, there is quite a long list of “Gods” who will fill the bill far better. Why do I think this? Been recieving alot of data- about me, both mortal and during my not mortal states, some is abit piecemeal, so i am working with what I have in order to be more maleable and more proficient is making the most out of this [bio-cycle- as I call mortality] .

1 Like

Other than “Power Hugry” checked yes on all the others. Well, still working on the desires part, 40 years as a christian priest theologian has left alot of unseen “Malwares” still to scan out and replace. :zap:

Makes alot of sence. O fear/feel alot of folk kinda have this belief that this mortal experiance and what comes next is the last dance. I spent decades trying everyway possible to make that make any sense at all— in spite of the "Old Films " I had running in my head every damn day and night. Only when i dropped the “one lifetime then heaven or hell” nonsense did I finally make sense of the films and [never expected this] but for the most part they stopped- along with the “wierd twitches” arm flailings and other totally unnecessary involentary actions which often came with them. but then more film wouldl be added, new films— “fuk it is always something”! But,as a mortal or a “perimortal” which is my word for Disembodied-prembodied, always learning always in school. nothing is permanent-- even impermanence.

AAWWW Lady!!! now I am speachless, and you brought up my Beloved Abaddon, I will be working on our relationship this year, and i am thinking he will be to me as Beloved Belial has been. its funny also, it is now being genetically tested that the person i have always regarded as my bloodline father- isn’t; and its delivery was meant to hurt— but I had already put that too rest, of all my family who has passed mom whoever- they have come to me withmessages words whatever, but him never— and my siblings hated me because he spoiled and doted on me like he never did to them [neenerz!!!]. but when i my my latest “in my face” first thing in my head was " Doesn’t matter i have Abaddon!" So familiar and matter of fact- so I am thinking i will have some more interesting learning this year. As always I will hiit you up, you have always proven such a Master Bridge Builder and Tracker. kinda sad I can’t cash in your fwiw- i could quit playing the lottery. Thanks Dear Lady!!!

1 Like

@Frater_Dark_Matter I PMed you please check your inbox

I have never believed in “Fallen Angels” and Sitchin, for all he contributed, had/s issues. The term F/A was a intended derisive label; and the truth about them is actually very uplifting and positive. The would be "Writers of the old Testiment and its psedipigraphical and deutero and hagiro texts, though they have some good data, are purposefully massively twisted and falsified propaganda; so they cary very little credence with me.

1 Like

Devil’s advocate here, but if a person was actually part demon, or at least comfortable with the idea, then nothing @Anziel_Merkaba could say to them could shake their position or shame them. Faith works in a similar way.

There is a fine line to be walked in the occult community because of the nature of what we deal with. While I agree with you that I would not advocate jumping to conclusions without at hearing someone out, you can tell pretty quickly if someone is trolling, insane or LARPing. At that point it ceases to be an act of shaming to tell a sick man they are sick, to call a troll a troll, or a liar a liar.

Having an open mind is all well and good until you let in too many tiny bits of garbage and it clogs up the entire works.

2 Likes

Short answer? Possibly. I’m not convinced that all of us are walking around with human spiritual essences, but I also don’t think all these people are necessarily aware.

2 Likes

you put in so much, and I like it alot. although for me, my mortal suit, has very little value when compared to the “Animator” put inside it. you put things in a very respectful way. and enjoyable to read. I look foreward to the future, and all of the other futures.

Yes. Just yes. LaVey’s rituals are considered “psychodrama” and they still work. Even the members who were pretty much atheistic reported results.

I could say the same thing about having too much of a closed mind. What do you accomplish by shaming someone by calling them “sick” or “crazy” or “insane?”

You are not a therapist. You have no right to diagnose people over the internet. Well, technically you have, but that would only be your opinion which holds no weight or significance.

Besides, most mundanes, or even atheists, would call you insane, sick, deranged, delusional, and mental for practicing magick. Are they right? Or is your act of calling someone sick the only one that’s valid?

Get out of your shell, stop clinging onto your beliefs as they were your safety blankets, and go on and explore, man.

I think I know why I have triggered you.

Let’s zoom in…

Yeah, now I get it.

Before you write me a probably long and angry rant, just know that I may not bother debating you at all from this point on. Debates with Ceremonial Magicians don’t really go anywhere, in most cases.

So you may as well delete what you were going to say regarding psychodrama & ritualism. I most likely will not reply to it.

But I am willing to listen what you have to say about calling others “insane.”

1 Like