All You Need To Know To Work With Azazel

You can call to him by chanting his enns. I know of 2, the 3rd one I don’t really know. 1st- Aya On Ca Azazel Aken. 2nd- Itz’rel Itz’rel Azazel. Hope this helps.

How do I know that he is listening to me ? I have tried several times and what is the best time should I call can I do it during the day ? I have failed to have candles and the other offerings I was just doing it by calling eya enca Azazel acen

If you call him he is listening. Time of day does not matter. Offerings do not matter. At least in calling him to just talk to him. He knows you’re calling when you call. You just haven’t yet developed your astral senses to hear him talk back.

5 Likes

I was calling him to come and help me over my situation I took a very big risk I convinced a friend to take a loan so that we can use the money to trade in forex market but we lost all the money and the debt rise from 3000$ to 5000$ but also Iam staying in the hotel and I need to pay them but I had nothing left with me but yesterday someone gave me his account of 100$ and I manage to make 400$ profit and Iam waiting for my dividend which is 200 and I will be able to pay the some bills to decrease my hotel bills I think he just heard me and he is helping me I was asking for knowledge and guidance while trading I was feeling like I’m going to fail but now my faith is full in him and I know I’m gonna make the 5000$ and pay the loan of the guy I’m gonna start trading again today hope azezil will be with me .

2 Likes

That’s great man! Keep it up and make sure to share your success with Azazel. Remember to thank him. For he is great and kind. Eya On Ca Azazel Aken, Itz Rel Itz Rel Azazel!

1 Like

@Babona9 Before you make any more posts, please properly introduce yourself as you have already been asked to do once. It is a rule of this forum and not optional, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc. Failure to do so will result in the removal of any subsequent posts until our rule is respected:

handIntro

2 Likes

I’m doing my best to make sure that I give my testimony and thank him for this great results but what confuse me the most is I still need to know how should be able to hear him I don’t feel like I’m doing it the right way .
I wish I could have a coach

1 Like

Do as @DarkestKnight as told you twice to do and then I can help you. We all have to follow forum Rules and guidelines.

2 Likes

Thank you I’m proud for this care that you all have thank you so much I would like to learn more and more .I want to learn to the extent I can be able to make a pact with Azazel.

2 Likes

wow wonderful

1 Like

You are so welcome and thank you for doing your introduction.

1 Like

Can I have some reading material that can guide me on how to invocate Azazel or any skill that can help me to reduce fear .

1 Like

If Azazel were standing before you right now, he would tell you to seek out books or courses written by people with a proven track record of success in your chosen business. Then he would tell you to model what they did in order to get their results.

3 Likes

Ok, you have an entire forum to “coach” you. As far as hearing him, it’s my understanding that only you can develope your hearing sense in order to hear what is being said to you. You can ask for help with developing your senses from certain spirits, but you have to do the work.

As far as invoking Azazel or any spirit. All you have to do is say [ “name” I invoke you]. If there’s anything else necessary in an invocation I personally don’t know it. I invoke Azazel multiple times throughout the day. And I invoke him daily. Might be a bit overboard.

Are you meditating daily? That will definitely help. I know I had/have the most difficult time with meditation because I often feel like I’m just sitting there. But, through determination I keep at it. Before I couldn’t sit still for longer than 5 minutes. Then 10, then 15. Now I’m about 20 minutes for my limit. It takes practice. I also now feel energy surging through my body as I meditate. I don’t even understand what’s happening but I keep doing it because like you i haven’t yet developed my astral senses to see or hear. I also feel like I’m lazy but I’m working on that. Persistence is key I believe.

Anyway, I hope this helps.

Be blessed

1 Like

Comparing with the book of enoch god the eternal light had created human beings and asked all the creations to obey him as it was the fine creation of god, but lucifer and his comanions had disagreed with the same, and god has commanded mikael to throw them to bottom less pit which is filled with lawa and flame. Azazel was together with the battalion who had cried over lucifers fall and god command to include him too together with lucifer, lucifer was the most beautiful angel god had created but upon gods curse lucifers look changed into the must furious demon, ( which seems to be at dudael) chained and keeping stone in the entrance of dudael to keep azazel chained inside for a period and upon their request god gave them a chance by saying if you listen to the words of my creation and helped them i will release you. This could be the reason azazel is helping people who is calling him other than any other angel or demon.

2 Likes

Hello @Faustus I never knew how to use sigil I have read from the link on your profile and now I’m just getting myself ready to practice tonight.

How do i pronounce his name, i think i’ve been pronouncing it wrong

1 Like

I’ve tried working deeply with Azazel but to no avail the connection is totally off — I wonder if this has anything to do with my Saturn placements astrogically… any input anyone?

2 Likes

@Whitehowlite Might I ask what your Saturn placements are?

The primary one without going in depth of my chart is definitely Sun square Saturn

1 Like