All My Services Are Now 50% Off

I hope to be able to be as talented as you one day. I’d love to run a business based around the thing I’m passionate about and help others. Sounds like the dream. :heart:

2 Likes

Hi C.Kendall,
I dont have the ability to pm yet
im interested in your services,

Can you please message me @C.Kendall as I’m interested in your service! Ty

1 Like

May the gods bring you what you desire prosperity abundance health and wealth peace and dark blessing

1 Like

Hi Connor, I was wondering if you are still offering these kinds of services but I am a new member and cant PM you directly. Can you message me?

1 Like

Hi Connor, do you have a website at all? Thanks

Hi . Im interestimg ur services. Can u PM me rates + disc ??

Not sure how to PM from my phone. How much do you charge

As a new member of the forum, you are unable to PM because the ability is restricted until you reach a certain threshold of activity. If you participate regularly in the community, the ability will unlock within a few days.

Thank you…could you give me a example of your prices.

I am not the OP. You need to speak to @C.Kendall

Sounds good thanks is there a place I kind find a spell to change or heal

Also I found earlier a list of enn and instructions on here. Can’t find it now can you assist me

I’ll message you

3 Likes

I need your help!!

Hi there could you please dm me regarding your services.

Thank you

Welcome @Sal88 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hey c.kendall!
Im Lindsay. Been following u for some time, Wondering if ur services are still available 50%
I am wondering if u can get rid of an attachment I’ve had stuck on me, no one has been able to rid it yet. But I know you are amazing at what you do.message me please :slight_smile: thank u!!!

Before doing that…
Please introduce yourself properly… As it is a rule of this forum

My bad… Just saw your intro.
Welcome Lindsay

1 Like