All About Lilith-Prayers, Devotions, Chants

HI, just wanted to chat. I notice that you love the one I love.

4 Likes

Can I answer this for you?

1 Like

Heyyy glad you found your way onto this thread, feel free to share any prayers or experiences etc with usā€¦ & I do love! Hail To The Princess of Screeching :two_hearts::sparkling_heart:

Sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you.

5 Likes

Prayer to the Dark Goddess Lilith:

" Queen of Succubi, mother of demon, serpent, ancient goddess, angel of scared prostitution, first vampire, protector of witches, and many other names. Please continue to offer me your ever lasting protecting, guidance, and tough love to me, as ones of your children of nights. Also help me improve, and embrace my sexuality and sexual desire, living a healthier lifestyle, spiritual pathwalk, spiritual gifts, and spiritual knowledge. Allowed this day and everyday be feel with unconditional love, and blessing, all of which I thank you for. I ask that you wield your sacred flame to scorch away all my enemies & make them no more, so no harm shall come to me or my loved ones. I am so very grateful, thank you, Lilith, the Dark Goddess, blessed beā€.

6 Likes

Thank you for sharingā€¦beautiful prayer

u welcome

1 Like

What is it with you people, Lilith dark goddess etc? Queen of succubi? First vampire? It feels like you all dwell in the idea of her being damned! You writing a prayer? ā€œPLEASE CONTINUE TO OFFER ME YOUR EVER LASTING PROTECTINGā€¦ ETCā€ begging?
Seriously? What is going on? What do you people perceive? If you know her, you will know not to beg! Bow down! Be a slave!
Crazy people

that ur option not everyone else

1 Like

You mean opinion?

yes

1 Like

Your view of Lilith is totally different from mine.

Trust meā€¦ please donā€™t bow down to Lilith, donā€™t treat her like a goddess on a pedestal. Donā€™t be thinking she is some darkness, a fallen angel, cast down. Oppressed. She has free will! It is her choice.

The creatorā€™s first born. Not bound by laws, or fetters. Does what she wantsā€¦treat her like a sister, mother, daughter.x

1 Like

That is your beleif. Which I respect, and with respect, I may say that my beleif is that she is a Goddess and Mother, she is a Queen and has my upmost respect. I do not grovel. I dance and sing in her name. I live by my own truth, and I bow to no one. When I do ask her favor, I do so with respect and admiration. You can honor and work with spirits, entities and dieties without demeaning yourself.

Perhaps others focus on what they do because of their own beleifs and experiences. Lady Lilith afterall, guides and protects the outcasted.

Being outcasted is not inherently bad, and as I have learned from Lady Lilith, there is wonder in accepting what others shun in oneself. There is great empowerment in being unapologetically yourself.

Dance to your own tune, sing your melody, revel in your uniqueness.

9 Likes

truth

1 Like

I respect your views, but I find fault with your reasoning. ā€œLady Lilith after all, guides and protects the outcastedā€ ā€œbeing outcasted is not inherently badā€ I donā€™t know about you, but my lady, never taught me to be an outcast. In fact my lady would spit, take the piss, and laugh at the situation. Please remember, God sent his angels out to tame Lilith, and she sent them packing, slap on the arseā€¦off you go! Outcasted we are not! X

2 Likes

I did not say she taught anyone to be an outcast though?
let me rephrase. She guides and protects the ones society has ridiculed for being themselves. I was using the term outcast to represent the fact that society prefers us to conform, and those who do not are generally told they are wrong or hated for it. Lady Lilith shows that as flawed. Be yourself, regardless of what others say you should be.

3 Likes

I kinda understand what you are saying. :thinking:. But I still stand by my lady, as how I know her! Lilith, Hella, Hecate, what ever name you people call her! Same person different aspect.
You people, go on about flawed, outcasts? Wtf? Iā€™m sorry to sound harsh. X