All About Lilith-Prayers, Devotions, Chants

No one is saying you don’t know her, but must you continue to go on about the “you people” thing? Many have different beliefs and different points of view, but that does not mean there is a wrong or right way. We each walk our paths as best we can.

3 Likes

Not all Goddesses are the same, Hecate is not Lilith.

3 Likes

I totally agree with you! She has many aspects… but I’m sorry to say this, you seek her because you have had strife, shit, hardship? Which I understand.x

Who hasn’t had hardship? No, i do not seek her. I work with her, give her thanks for her aid in the past and live the best way i know how.

3 Likes

I know I am annoying, I apologize. X
Yes we have all had hardship!
Are crosses to bear!
That don’t mean shit!
Why thank or a ask for help, a goddess who doesn’t care?x

A post I seen on Instagram

3 Likes

Beautifully! X

1 Like

Thank you so much for this!

2 Likes

Biblical stuff…
None the less.
Taraa

3 Likes

Why does everyone go on about “Lady” Lilith?
She ain’t a Lady.
I’m just curious because I see a Lady as a very refined female human being.
She is not a Lady, she is not Hecate and she is not really a Goddess.

Lady is a form of respectful address. Just like using “Lord” for a male entity, and this forum is full of Lord Lucifer this, and Lord Belial that.

Okay, thank you for clarifying that!

1 Like

No worries, man. In human aristocracy, Lord and Lady are titles, but when addressing entities it’s simply a gesture of respect. No one has to use them if they do not want to.

In the deepest holes on earth, in the darkness of the furthest corners of the universe or the fire raging inside a volcano, you are a Queen in your own right, for the kingdoms you have ruled and been praised at are never ending. The biggest whore in existence you are, for your womb is insatiable and the curse set upon you is yet to be removed, but your hunger has never been more weak then it is now.
While mankind fornicates their way into madness and the doom that awaits them, you and your children steal their true essence and in return leaves dreams and promises that will rarely see the light of day.
How brave have you been throughout ages, changing and adapting to the needs of men and women, all the faces you’ve had and the emotions you have helped create. Never stopping, never crawling. Those who have attempted had their lives taken in their sleep, while they dream of pasture to eat and water to drink. You are not alone and you are many, today to praise you is to praise many.
If only we could all see the Divine within you, but we will not beg for anything, for what you give us is already enough to make the world shiver.
Praise be Lilith!

4 Likes

I would Disagree with the statement that she is not a Goddess, as, in my experiences, she very much is a goddess.

2 Likes

It’s okay to Disagree Rosie.
It just depends on one’s perspective.
What is a God?
It is a heavy word.
Created by us humans.
It holds a lot of power, true.
There are a miliion ways to be respected within mankind and by mankind.
Worship has been the biggest form of respect throughout history.
Today worship no longer holds value and it was within the confines of worship that the word God was created.

2 Likes

The words Demons and Angels might hold today, as much as the word God.
Still more people say the word God, but they have no worship in them, thus rendering it useless.

She is many! X

A prayer to mother Lilith at the time of Anxiety and sorrow

Oh Ama Lilith, I worship you above all. I am your dedicated student, I bow my head before you, my forehead is in your hand (You have control over me). Your judgement upon me is assured and your decree concerning me is just. I ask you by every name that you have named yourself with, revealed in grimoires & books, taught any one of your children or kept unto yourself in the knowledge of the unseen that is with you, to make your divine essence the spring of my heart, and the light of my chest, the banisher of my sadness and the reliever of my distress.

8 Likes

Thank you for that lovely contribution

2 Likes