All About Lilith-Prayers, Devotions, Chants

Prayer of Praise, Devotion and Love for Lilith:

“Nocte Regina Lilith, Mistress of the Four Elements, Ruler of the Four Corners, I raise my hands in praise, I bow my head in reverance, sending my love to thee. Magna Tenebrae Mater, you who art the dark maiden, the infernal fertile mother, the barren harlot and wise, devouring crone, I, your child and high priest/ess, love you, worship you, serve you and thank you, in all your divine forms. Goddess of insatiable lust, Destroyer of Saints, Seducer of Souls, Concubine of Satan & Grand Lady Of Demons, devoted to you, I always shall be. Ama-Lilith, Aima Sitra Ahra, descend in a whirlwind of chaos, pierce the sky with blades of thunder, unleash a shower of hissing rain from above and make the earth tremble, come forth and join me, accepting the offerings I have placed upon the altar for you. Lilith, I kneel before you, at your sacred altar, my heart overflowing with gratitude for all you have done for me, all your are doing and all you will do. Tortorous Serpent, Woman Of Harlotry, End Of Days, End Of All Flesh, my mother, Lilith, perfection art thou in my eyes. Hail Lilith, Queen, Mother, Demon, Witch, Goddess!”.

4 Likes

Mother Of The Vampyric Succubai

4 Likes

The Hymn To Naamah:

“I praise thee, the daughter of Lamech & Zillah, the sister of Tubal-Cain, the pleasent one, whose beauty charmed all. I praise thee, the enchantress, who mastered the art of seduction, trapping all in a web of vice & sin, like a spider traps a fly. I praise thee, the mother of divination, the first to cast lots when the act was forbidden. I welcome thee, always in my heart, you who was one of the original daughters of man who willingly commited their lives to serving Satan and The Fallen Ones, surrendering yourself to the darkness & delighting in the pleasure of power. O’ divine Naamah, hail to thee! Who in death was reborn & exalted by the Beast, as an unholy succubus and the queen of Malkuth, teaching the brave, who walk a crooked path, the hidden uses of sacred plants and the art of preparing magical potions from blood and poisons. Embracer of the Exiled, Craving of the Depraved, Naamah, Lustful Vampire, Creatrix of Evil Spirits, I praise thee & I love thee! Mother of the Satanic Witch, Queen of Witchcraft and Sorcery, Naamah, I praise thee & I love thee! Hail Naamah! Hail Naamah! Hail Naamah!”

4 Likes

If there a sigil for giving Lilith offerings without invoking or summoning her?

2 Likes

You could place the offerings in a specific place somewhere and say a small prayer asking her to come forth and accept the offerings

2 Likes

Can I ask some advice about Lilith? :thinking:

Depends what it is and if i want to answer :). You can PM me it

1 Like

I like you! You Rosie sweets are one of them people who asks for nothing but wishes to acknowledge! There are many ways to acknowledge Lilith…and many people will tell you how, if I was you, listen to what TheBlondeBrujo advises! X

3 Likes

Haha! Spoken like a true gobshite! I see you still have that attitude! X

1 Like

I don’t know how to pm.

1 Like

Getting mixed up with gobshite and goddess again? :stuck_out_tongue: It’s okay, just ask me here then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha! Mmmm to be truthful was gobshite! But now goddess! :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

I wasn’t joking about PM shit tho! Don’t know how to do it!

1 Like

Lol thankyou, I simply wish to honor the goddess Lilith for all of the goodness she has brought into my life, whether directly or indirectly. By following her example, I live a much better life. She has my thanks and eternal adoration.

1 Like

I made a place for her at my diety altar, right in the middle. I made a custom sigil in her honor, putting my energy into it in hopes she likes it. This is were I shall place her offerings.

Here’s my Diety Altar.

Now to figure out what to offer her… O.o

3 Likes

I asked and was told Red Wine would be ok.

4 Likes

The sigil is BEAUTIFUL

2 Likes

Thankyou :3

2 Likes

I went to go to bed and there was the cutest black spider on my bed. It scurried away when I sat on the edge of the bed but, it was so pretty. Do you think it was a sign from Lady Lilith???

1 Like

Yes, definitely

1 Like