All About Lilith-Prayers, Devotions, Chants

The ‘Sisters’ Of Lilith:

Eve, The Mother Of Humanity

http://www.holladaypaganism.com/goddesses/cyclopedia/e/EVE.HTM

Naamah, the Princess of Seduction

https://templeilluminatus.com/m/group/discussion?id=6363372%3ATopic%3A2655306
https://www.google.com/amp/s/ladykira1.wordpress.com/2013/07/09/adam-lilith-naamah-and-evepart-2-adam-naamah/amp/

6 Likes

http://www.infernaldialogues.com/2013/04/the-satanic-feminine-divine-part-ii.html?m=1

2 Likes

For anyone interested…whether you view Lamastu as a seperate entity, or as another aspect of Lilith :smiling_face:.

3 Likes

Thank you for posting such beautiful prayers to these amazing entities.

3 Likes

You’re very welcome, thank you also for responding to the posts. Blessings to you :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Links to other related posts:

The following picture, is a quick drawing I found of Agrat Bat Mahalath, which I done quite a while ago, after she visited me during a lucid dream to pass on a message to me.

7 Likes

Prayer Of Praise to Naamah, to do either by itself, or with a candle and offerings for the Goddess:

“Vampire, She-Demon, Queen of Fear & Mistress of the Undead, Naamah, I call to you”
“Glorious beauty, the daughter of Lamech, the daughter of Zillah, Naamah, I praise you”
“Beloved sister of Tubal-Cain, blessed with the smile of seduction, Naamah, hail to thee”
“One of the first among the daughters of man, to kneel before Satan and willingly walk down the path of darkness, Naamah, I respect you”
“The mesmerising enchantress, who tangled all men, spirits and demons in her carefully woven web of lust, Naamah, I admire you”
“Every angel’s worst nightmare, disguised as a magnificent daydream, the temptress, who eagerly led God’s favorites to sin, Naamah, I love you”
“Naamah, the first to cast lots, who brought forth the King Of Demons & in death became an Exalted One, discovering a new beginning as the Princess of Seduction, a Mistress of Samael and a Demonic Queen, both feared and revered! Naamah, the Mother of All Witches, the Mother of All Evil Spirits, come forth and accept my humble offerings I have placed on the altar for thee. O’ Naamah, you who art the Procreatrix Of All The Demonkind Of Cainite Origin, I send love, blessings and worship to thee…blessed be”

3 Likes

The Names and Titles of Lilith:

Also:
Lylyt, Lilin, Abito, Abizo, Amozrpho, Haqash, Odam, Kephido, Ailo, Tatrota, Abniqta, Shatrina, Kalubtza, Tiloi, Pirtsha, Lamastu.
&
The Whore of Babylon, The Mother of Harlots, The Mother of Abominations.
& also:
The female of Samael,
Serpent,
Woman of Harlotry,
End of All Flesh,
End of Days.

8 Likes

A Prayer/spell to call (what i like to call) the Sisterhood of Divine Mothers for protection and to banish any unwanted/negative/harmful energies and beings from around you and your home:

Things you will need:
*black/white or purple candle
*protection incense
*offerings for the Sisterhood

"O glorious Sisterhood of Divine Mothers, those who art ancient and wise, nurturing and loving, fearless and protective…hear my call unto thee:
“Great Goddess Lilith, whom I worship most of all, the Mother of all Demonkind, hear me and come forth!”
“Grand Lady of Seduction, Naamah, Queen of all Witches, the Mother of all Evil Spirits, hear me and come forth!”
“Kind-hearted Nurturer of the Earth, Eve, who indulged in what was forbidden, the Mother of All Living, hear me and come forth!”
“O’ Blessed Three, surround me and my home with your light, I ask that you each protect me and my home with all your might. Watch over me with care, so I may avoid dangers snare. Goddesses, Saints, Queens, whom I praise, banish all evil from this home and from my sight, make all things harmful and unwanted take flight, send it far away from me, as I will it, so mote it be”

6 Likes

For those wishing to communicate with Naamah, I thought I would provide a few notes to introduce those who aren’t familiar with her background/lore…:

Naamah:

*In the Talmud and Midrashic texts, Naamah is believed to have began as the mortal daughter of Lamech and Zillah, making her the sister of Tubal-Cain who brought murder weapons into the world.
*Naamah bears the smile of seduction, she led all creatures to go astray, inviting men to worship false idols and even seduced some of God’s angels.
*She was to have been seduced by the angel Shamdon, from this union came Ashmodai.
*She was first among the daughters of man to willingly bow to Satan, providing herself as a vessel to produce nephilim offspring with fallen angels.
*Naamah has many different forms to entice victims.
*She is the Mother of Evil Spirits, called the Procreatrix of All Demons of Cainite origin.
*said to reside among the waves of the great sea, until The Holy One erases the impure spirits from the world.
*other accounts claim Naamah was one among the angels who fell, others believe she was the daughter of Cain.
*As punishment for her sins, some believe God made her a siren-like succubus when she died.
*called the mother/queen of witches, striges, ogres and harpies.
*Naamah is often represented as having the power of Seirum/Striges, to entangle and enchant young men by braiding her golden hair.
*Naamah, a Goddess of Divination, was also said to have been the first ‘to cast lots’.

Of course, there is so much more to include, but for anyone only just beginning to walk down this path, I hope it helped.

7 Likes

Interesting piece that speaks about Naamah and Jezebel…

http://nazarenespace.ning.com/m/blogpost?id=2182335%3ABlogPost%3A251444

Here’s a past post I did on our unholy saint Jezebel:

4 Likes

A short incomplete list of the animals associated with Lilith, along with their a brief look at their symbolism:

Spiders: *weavers of fate and destiny *knot magic *feminine power *wisdom *binding magic *death *rebirth *caution *entanglement *wisdom *creation *illusion *mystery *growth *cunning *fate *traps
Spiders Biblical Symbolism: *the devil as he prepared his traps like a spider does a web *high level demons *black magic *the miser, as the spider bleeds the fly as the miser bleeds the poor *the cobweb representa human frailty *the malice of evil doers.

Wolves: *guardians *loyalty *protection *family *leadership *tricksters *carnality
Biblical: *cruelty *villainous *hunger *lust *dangers in disguise *dishonesty.

Owls: *links between realms *messengers of secrets and omens *shapeshifting *insight *clairvoyance *death *wisdom *prince of darkness *unclean spirits

Lions: *courage *power *justice *royalty *wisdom *authority *strength *male & female *ferocity *dominion *guardians *protectors of hearth and home *beauty *fearlessness *destruction *good communication.

Ox/Bull: *level-head *strength *stamina *confidence *persistance *lunar and solar *provider *bridge between two worlds *fertility *rage

Vultures: *survival, death, misery, purification, messengers of underworld, guardians of hell, keepers of secret lore of life and death, skill, watchfulness, calculated, protective, saturn and mars, mother-bird, prophecy, air/rain.

Rhino: judgement, freedom, agility, earth and earth magic, solitude, balance, short temper, past lives, ancient wisdom, instincts, gratitude, stability.

Crocidiles/alligators: longevity, fierceness, explosive power, death grip, they bring magic of alchemy and crystal balls, they are creatures of land and water.

Swans: grace, beauty, venus, motherhood, earth/air/water, dreams, transformation, union, elegance, partnerships, solar, divine energy/descent of Gods to earth, black swans-darkside, shadows, death, omens.

Bats: rebirth, intuition, secrets, blood magic, initiations.

Blackbirds Biblical: temptation, sin.

Hogs biblical: demons of sensuality and lust.

Scorpions biblical: evil, judas, treachery.

Dragons biblical: satan

Fox biblical: fraud, lust, cunning, cruelty, darkside of magic, dark manipulation of magic, negative sorcery.

These are just a few notes I thought I would share for anyone interested, I left out some of the ones I believed people already knew of. I forgot to mention, that these animals are associated with Lilith and the other brides of Samael, along with her different aspects. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Follwing my past post in this section on Lilith’s ‘sisters’…I had to post this great essay by Yla Ysgarland offering a different perspective on Eve:

Poor Eve, too heavenly for the Luciferian & Satanist, too sinful for the Wiccan & the Catholic.

5 Likes

The Great Goddess Lilith’s sacred space tonight:

14 Likes

@TheBlondeBrujo thank you for all your posts on this subject. Much appreciated

1 Like

Your welcome, thanks for responding.

2 Likes

A recent pic of Lilith’s Sacred Altar, also currently making a regular appearence is Ummu-Tiamat, since I began working with the Grimoire of Tiamat.

8 Likes

O my Beloved Mother Lilith, that day I found you so long ago I was truly blessed, that day I met you so long ago was when my life really began…I love you, I worship you, I praise you, I thank you, in all your forms Lilith. The truth is that the greatest gift I have ever recieved was and always will be you…your constant presence in my life, your presence at my side, your presence within my heart and your presence within my mind, body and soul. You are my reason for existing, I am you child, your high priest, my body is your temple, my soul your altar for eternity. Whereever I am, you will always be, as we are one, Lilith is me, I am Lilith, always and forever, this is how it will be. Ave Lilith, my everything, my world.

9 Likes

The Luciferian sigil for Lilith/Babalon

6 Likes

“Ave Magna Mater (hail great mother) Lilith, Aima Sitra Ahra (mother of the otherside/empress of nightside)
Ave Regina (hail queen) Lilith, Kisikil-lila, Abnukta (dark maiden, she of the night). I send blessings and worship to thee! Ancient Meyalleleth (howling one) whom I love and worship in all her glorious forms! Beautiful Bride of the Destroyer, Necesh Belial Layil (wicked serpent night), the divine Chaosifer, (chaos-bearer) Lilith, Layil, Ardat-Lili, Laylah, be within me always and stand at my side, always there to love, govern, protect and guide…Hail Goddess Lilith.”

8 Likes