Alash tad alash tal ashtu translation?!

Found this topic

///Give an offering to His house, to devour,

Which the eye, the house, is with Sammael.

700 years to bind the name of God in chains///

-.- ive been chanting this to demons since i started. I thought it was a badass hellchant that has many hidden uses ive been licking sammael all this time ?
Then again some high level magicians stated sammael is the highest mask of the (devil) so makes sense it is very powerfull thu .

This is the translation of the Nabatean characters on the Universal Circle, not the Al’ash tad alash tal astu chant. That older thread you linked is incorrect.

5 Likes

I needed a confirmation please delete it so no false info is spread and thank you

1 Like

See it’s interesting cause I would have said the same, cause I know E.A. states that the Nabatean inscription states.

“Give an offering to His house, to devour,

Which the eye, the house, is with Sammael.

700 years to bind the name of God in chains”.

Although in the book of Azazel apparently the inscription on the circle is actually

“Alash tad al-ash tal ashtu”.

It certainly can be quite confusing.

8 Likes

I agree. In his video on the UC EA says the circle is based on the Circle of Pacts, so I took that to mean that there were some changes to the original inscription. Otherwise, he would have just said it was the Circle of Pacts from the BoA.

You have an in with EA @C.Kendall, so you can ask him to confirm :grin:

4 Likes

I would really like to know the deeper meaning behind the actual words in the Nabatean I scription… It fascinates me.
Like what does each sentence mean… I guess one can draw a couple of conclusions, but exactly why these words and what effect does it specifically have on the spiritual world…

Whom it refers toe, the significance behind the 700 years? Binding of the name of God.
What God is it referring to.

Another member on here actually made note of it but said he was forbidden to speak of it in his introductory post…

Read it elsewhere on the forum some time ago…

So Ya, really really interesting…

1 Like

Have you seen the video about the Universal Circle? EA does explain the translation a bit.

2 Likes

To be honest, no I haven’t actually…
But in that case will most definitely find and have a look today! Sure it’ll answer a few questions atleast then!!

Thanks man

1 Like

From what i understand then there is a connecion. Thing is as we all progress in our craft more and more questions rise. My problem is i dont like samael personal opinion no offense to anyone or to him so i really want to understand the translation.

I have made a wonky Enochian translation of the phrase, which was never really to my liking. But I have also made a translation using another language which is spot on (in my opinion).

Yes. That is Lucifer, shining Light into the Dark and guiding you / urging you to Think and Research.

1 Like