Again and again Demon Rosier great results

I have been working with demon Rosier for almost one year now, and every-time I am getting better and faster results. My last spell manifested in one day, and I feel really connected with demon Rosier.

Thank you demon Rosier again for helping me in my situation.

12 Likes

Was the ritual for love?

Yes, it was a love spell

2 Likes

Hi Natalia, can you share the spell you casted with the help of Rosier ???

Hi Victor, I posted my spell with details earlier, just to keep you updated it was 4 years ago, the guy who left me and just vanished is my husband now, he is so attached to me that sometime it gets annoying lol.

You can find my posts here:

2 Likes

this worked - over the span of years? you must have really kept working hard at this even with little to no results at first…
Man this is amazing.

1 Like

YES! The guy I performed the spell on was my bf but he suddenly vanished he stopped replying me and I was like okay, let’s see who will win! I worked on the spell a lot I put so much energy and time, I did my research and studied hard, and it took about 1 year to manifest, then he came back by himself, he proposed to me at the airport down at his knees! It was really amazing!

3 Likes

i’d probably give everything (except for Doreen) to have that happen <3
but hey, thanks to you I learned it may very well happen, but it’s gonna take its sweet sweet time. as long as my sweet boy won’t forget me that’s fine by me

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others