After the first evocation, nothing is like it used to be... (in the bed)

I have a Demon Lover, and our sexual life was very active, varied and extreme. But… after my first Evocation of Abaddon, and after my Introduction to Lucifer, how could I say… I can’t do IT like before.

I am tense. I feel like someone is watching us. I feel inexplicably.
And I can’t forget this God, at all. I asked my Lover about are these bother Him or not, and He answered with “No, I can understand you. There is nothing worry about, I love you.

I’m afraid of this will ended up with our relationship’s broke up. But it was much more than sex only, yet I feel bad about it.

I have that strange feeling this situation has a deeper meaning. Should we leave more space and time to each other, and broke our 2 years old “chains”?

3 Likes

Well, Spirits can linger after you summon them or work with them, though I doubt they care much about you do in your sex life. :wink:

How would this damage your relationship?

How would this damage your relationship?

Maybe because I feel myself a little embarrassingly, after I got charmed by a God, and I wish for Him as well (this is mutual, and I feel like something will happened between Us soon).

Or this is just my imagination, and really nothing wrong with that? Should I just relax a bit and let the things and feelings run?

1 Like

Yes, it’s a wonderful feeling when you accept what’s happening and relish the attention.

1 Like

If you and this God feel connected and mutually love each other, that’s completely between you two. And if you feel like this might damage your relationship with your human lover, then perhaps you should reconsider things, and consider if perhaps he is not the right lover for you. Atheists (I assume he’s Atheist, I could tell from how he spoke to you) generally don’t get along with Occultists in deep personal relationships in my experience.

This God understands and loves you in a way no mere man can. I’d recommend doing what your heart says to do.

2 Likes

And if you feel like this might damage your relationship with your human lover

Oh, He is a Demon as well, or at least a strong Spirit who I meet first two years ago. He protected me and supported me all the time, so I love Him so much, but… I know that my relationship with this God is way older than ours (I mean mine with my Demon Lover).

So my Lover is not harassing me for that, at all. I just stuck between Them. Abaddon told me - after I asked Him as my Patron -, if my Lover will hold me back in my evolution, there is no place for Him with me. There’s no jealousy in Gods, right?

( My God knew even about some of my sex “scenes” of my life with my Lover, and He used it against me to had me blush! Evil. :joy: )

3 Likes

Ah…Well, if you read throughout history, you can definitely see that there are jealous Gods indeed. Even the christian god Yahweh is probably one of the most jealous gods I can think of.

Abaddon said you and your Lover were had no place with you? That’s…Odd. You have such a strong connection together. Could you ask Abbadon again why it is he has no place with you?

Generally, Gods that are close to humanity will be understanding and sympathetic about the issues and drama we go through, but if your God has been with you far longer than your Lover, then…I could understand why He would be bothered, though I personally wouldn’t be.

(Haha that last bit is kind of hilarious :laughing: )

2 Likes

I’m not sure about that. From my experience there might be some…

They have a wicked sense of humour. Sardonic and straight to the point.

3 Likes

Ah…Well, if you read throughout history, you can definitely see that there are jealous Gods indeed. Even the christian god Yahweh is probably one of the most jealous gods I can think of.

Hm… maybe I should find out then what does He meant when He asked me “Loyalty” from me. :thinking:

Abaddon said you and your Lover were had no place with you? That’s…Odd. You have such a strong connection together. Could you ask Abbadon again why it is he has no place with you?

Oh, I’ll. I’m sure He will call me after I get His sigil on Wednesday. There is a lot of things what We should discuss about. But maybe because Abaddon want me to become stronger and better, as I do. He worked with me in my other lives as well, and We have much longer history (He told me that I’ll know everything important in time).

But He stern and strict, and I need this kind of “care”. Not many people work with Him for reasons.

I could understand why He would be bothered, though I personally wouldn’t be.

Absolutely agree with it. I must take out controll of myself and my feelings. Funny, because I can never love humans, at all. So my first love was a Demon (and my first sexual act with a Demon happened when I was 12 - I was always closer to Demons than humans, from my birth).

They have a wicked sense of humour. Sardonic and straight to the point.

Haha, yes. I like it by the way. Abaddon’s humor is the best, or at least… for me. :') Don’t know why am I enjoy how He plays with me. Because clearly He did.

3 Likes

Personally whenever a human ever tried to love me, it was ultimately selfish, on their end. They “love” because of the pleasures that come with love. Very few humans have so far been able to love purely. I don’t mean to turn this into a human hate thread though, lol. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I still don’t understand why people here can’t see that Souls from all over the universe and beyond come to this planet. I bet a large number of people on this Earth right now aren’t as human as they think they are. Just look at pictures by NASA, the universe ie astronomically huge, and that’s only the physical part of it, too.

But back to the point…It really depends on who you are drawn to the most, and which one respects your needs and wants more. Not all things or people are meant to be with us forever. Just make sure you think a while before making a decision that you might not be able to come back from. :blush:

(No, I don’t hate humans. I hate ignorance).

3 Likes

What it sounds like to me is because of the extreme bond with your demon lover and the intimacy, you’re connection was at its peak which made the sex easy.

However communing with other entities, there is a immersion process, where you pick up on their vibrations, consume their energy even if it’s only astral residue.

You need to readjust you’re astral matrix with your demon lover.
Try and relight the astral spark so to speak, this is a quite normal occurrence.

I had the same issue and many of my students have had this too, just takes some readjusting that’s all.

4 Likes

Personally whenever a human ever tried to love me, it was ultimately selfish , on their end. They “love” because of the pleasures that come with love. Very few humans have so far been able to love purely. I don’t mean to turn this into a human hate thread though, lol.

Actually this is the same boat when I’m in as well.

I remember when my ex wanted to curse me because I chose an another path. He did it with his occult friends, and they don’t stop it after I warning them last time. His parents get cancer within 2 weeks after I told the guy stop cursing me.

I still don’t understand why people here can’t see that Souls from all over the universe and beyond come to this planet. I bet a large number of people on this Earth right now aren’t as human as they think they are. Just look at pictures by NASA, the universe ie astronomically huge, and that’s only the physical part of it, too.

I’m glad to your opinion about this. Same like mine. There is people like you, and me, and people who just like:

Do you believe in GHOSTS? Idiot!

But to be honest the reason why I can’t stend them is the way how they “live”. I don’t really care about relationships between us. Lot of them fell in love me within seconds. Men and women as well. No matter, I avoid these, but what they doing on this planet is painful, and pathetic. I simply ignore them, and doing my own business here.

Do I save or help people? Yes.
Do I curse / kill people? Yes.

But it’s not about emotions or prejudices. This is my path. And the whole World is a big ass playground.

But back to the point…It really depends on who you are drawn to the most, and which one respects your needs and wants more. Not all things or people are meant to be with us forever. Just make sure you think a while before making a decision that you might not be able to come back from.

I can see “visions” while I had sex with Abaddon. And it sucked me in every moment. I don’t want to continue it, but in the same time I want. It’s chaos. Maybe the Wednesday will be an important day, again.

1 Like