Advice from King Paimon

YES. So much yes. To anyone who thinks He is a “demon”: He is indeed a divine being.

6 Likes

I remember calling Him King Paimon, Lord Paimon but do you think that if I thought of Him as a Demon instead of a Divine Being, He might have felt insulted and didn’t want to work with me ?

1 Like

Since I read somewhere on the forum that Spirits want us to research before doing anything and if I didn’t know he is a Divine Being and not a Demon, it means I did not research well enough before calling upon Him

I don’t know, apparently you’re a total beginner, so maybe He doesn’t want to work with you because you’re not ready (yet). It happens. I suggest not worrying too much about it and finding a spirit that is willing to work with you.

EDIT: While King Paimon is generally very beginner-friendly, you might not be ready to work with Him at this point in your development, for whatever reason. I work very closely with Him and can confirm 100% everything that is being said about Him being very patient and understanding with beginners.

8 Likes

I don’t think that’s the case.

That’s certainly not true. King Paimon is one of the most beginner friendly spirits. Perhaps the most beginner friendly spirit, according to my experience that is.

7 Likes

Well, for the first evocation, I asked for guidance on the subjects He teaches and I also asked Him to make my banker give me more time to get the money to pay him.
I intend to call my banker today, at the moment they open and ask him upfront to give me more time. It scared me a lot (I don’t want him to call my dad, je would kill me) but after reading advices from King Paimon, I know this is what I have to do. Can’t run away from my responsabilities forever. But I am freaking scared of calling :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Well, I see that you understand how magic works. Even though some higher powers help us and manipulate some energies, at the end, it’s us that need to perform that big change.

I know that. I meant to say that maybe this particular practitioner is not ready to work with Him, for whatever reason. This can happen. Of course, King Paimon is very beginner-friendly! Sorry for not clarifying that. I edited my original comment.

3 Likes

That’s the thing with working with King Paimon. If he is leading you to something or telling you to do something, do it. No fear, no inhibition, no doubt, just do it. You cannot be afraid to call your banker. You just can’t. If you know this is something you have to do, hold your head up, face your fear, accept your responsibility and just do it.

Good luck, everything will work out. :rose:

3 Likes

I did it, I was scared but put my fear behind me and it turnt out really good. I did not talk to my banker but still, now I know there are solutions and I will work with my banker and other Spirits to solve this problem. I would have never found the courage to call if it was not for the support I know I had from King Paimon. It was not what I asked but what I needed. Support and understanding from the bank.
I will soon post a real thanking to Him and I will keep working to better myself and get back my own self power.

5 Likes

That’s awesome news!!! :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes, of course. Don’t worry about it! :slight_smile:

True!

That’s great! I’m really glad it worked out for you!

2 Likes

King Paimon asked me to share this:

Those who call on us [spirits] casually, will get nothing.

15 Likes

He, they are no dogs you can whistle over just because

2 Likes

What he mean???

He means people who aren’t respectful or are looking for a quick fix. Those with a lazy attitude.

11 Likes

Thank you and him for this lesson/teaching/self knowing @Lux_Tenebris, from King Paimon, for me it came at the right time.

6 Likes

Yes. Thank you. I needed to hear this more than I realized.

1 Like

This is GOAT level advice. Thank you. Sending good energy.

2 Likes

I can’t tell if that is me or not