Advice from King Paimon

Thank you so much for sharing this information which all feels as the truth. In the recent months (and years) my intuition has learned me a lot of the same lessons. Great to see it all confirmed1

3 Likes

Thank you for posting.

3 Likes

Hail to King Paimon.

The dude always leaves me with more questions than answers, but I’m grateful to have his Council when I need it. A truly great king, and I absolutely wonderful being to interact with. Even if his jokes are extremely dry.

I wonder if he will ever answer all the questions about himself… probably not, but with how rich his history is, how deep is Legend goes, and just how invaluable he is as a spirit, I don’t think I’d want it any other way.

8 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you both so much!

3 Likes

This is the first time I’ve read this post @Lux_Tenebris and it’s brilliant! I concur with everything. It’s wonderful when I see confirmations from another sister because at times one can tend to wonder is this just my own thoughts/theories? But no–His come through at great speed, at times everything in an instant.
Thank you for sharing!

5 Likes

Thx. Considering I will ever work with him, this is great! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you both very much for sharing.

1 Like

I’d like to thank you again for sharing all of this- I’ve tried to incorporate as much of it as I can into my daily life. Since doing so, my situation has improved exponentially and I feel like a more confident, capable person.
This shift in mindset almost immediately helped me get a better job (which I had been hopelessly searching for for a long, long time!) and has helped get me out of the depression hole I’ve been in for about 7 months now.
Thank you for sharing this, it has made a massive difference in an internet stranger’s life. Best wishes to you :heart:

11 Likes

You’re very welcome! He wanted me to share this – He said it’s for those who need to read it.

Hail King Paimon! :rose:

19 Likes

King Paimon is truly a great Deamon King and has obviously accomplished something great thru your diligence and dedication. Thank you both for sharing.

8 Likes

Thank you for your kind words, much appreciated. :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for the knowledge King Paimon bestowed upon you. I just recently invoked our great king and was told many of the same things so it just futher reinforces my beliefs in him and all i am doing again thank you for sharing.

6 Likes

This made so much sense to me…

Wow! As I read i became almost teary…

I feel like King Paimon wanted me to see this.

Thank you so much King Paimon

Thank you for sharing​:heartpulse::heartpulse:

9 Likes

I printed this and put it on my wall. I’d like to work with him someday.

4 Likes

This is beautiful and powerful. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing this. I invoked Him revently (like this night) about making my banker giving me more time to pay him and now I realized that I cannot just wait sitting on my ass for Him (King Paimon) to make the banker call me. I understand that I will need to call my banker myself and ask for more time and trust that King Paimon will make him accept.
Truth to be told, I am fucking terrified of having to call him but due to this post, I now get that I don’t get stronger if I don’t do this, and that I don’t know what tomorrow will bring, worse or better, so why be scared when I don’t know what will be his answer.
So all Hail King Paimon and onto a better and stronger version of myself !

9 Likes

I’m glad you see it this way! That’s the way King Paimon works and he’ll surely help you! I’m sure that it’ll all work out in the end. Remember that even if something goes wrong now, it’ll all according to the King’s plans. He’s never wrong after all!

5 Likes

Yes and when something’s bad, it can only get better, right :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

That’s actually true in some cases. However, when something is bad and a divine king helps you, then yes, it can only get better!

5 Likes