About to Summon my First Djinn

Also, good point! I’ll have to write them all down, first. Mmm? So, how would I summon a Jann/Ghul, because I’m using the Conjuration ritual that was posted on the forum. Because for an object for binding, I have this cool Dragonclaw orb pendant that I had for some time.

Well, I can’t say if rather or not I’m deserving, that’s up to the Jann, but I tell you, the assholes who deserve to suffer, certainly are non-righteous. Since fucking 2014, these assholes forced off our easement (we live in a rural part of the desert, and the road use to over a Wash) and when a flood comes in the road they forced us to use, keeps getting washed away, so I’m looking to not only crush them in the court but also in life. These people are wealthy ass wipes, who deserve everything that’s coming to them, for making my dad’s life a living hell for trying to step up against them. (Also to make it, worse, he’s a cancer patient that needs to keep using this unstable road to his appointments, even though I have no love for the man personally, but even I know when to draw the line, and making him struggle to find an attorney and go through chemo, is going too damn far) So, in my eyes they deserve to lose everything, for making a dying old man suffer.

3 Likes

An Ifrit it is

2 Likes

Well, Ifrit will be the avenger, I deserve, but I do have a list of things I want the Sila or Marid to accomplish first, becoming a Sorcerer and being one lucky son-of-bitch (not just me, my brother and his wife can use some of that too, because well, they’re good kids, responsible, noble, do right kind of a couple, I think you would all like them).

2 Likes

An Ifrit can teach you some pretty trigger happy and brutal sorcery. I’m not sure about luck. Like i said, i don’t really deal in Djinn

1 Like

All I needed was to be pointed in the right direction, thank you very much for the information you provided.

1 Like

Also because you intend on doing the work tomorrow I would recommend leave room to honor Barqan Abu al Adja’yb (the two thunders)
and his offspring Abara (the one who crosses over) also having Mika’il Sheik Abu Bakkar to witness and to be sure nothing gets out of hand for you.

3 Likes

I’d suggest you do a lot of research before you pull, and set every single safeguard possible. Do not leave anything to chance. Djinn are slippery like snakes

3 Likes

The room, I’m doing all of this in, is another housing unit, next to the one I’m living in, so would it matter if it was another house on the same property (I live on a ranch to make things more specific)

Djinns and Demons are not the same. Djinns means in its original language, Arabic, the hidden creatures.

Demons also exist in Arabic magick not with the same names of the Goetia demons but they do. According to their beliefs, the major distinction is that Djinn have also the ability to choose between good and bad like men. According to Arabic magickal system, Demons do not have such an option, they are programmed to do only evil, like angels only good. That’s not something I agree with but that’s a system of centuries and what we learn about Djinns indeed is mostly based on that system .

I completely see why @CyberLord recommended to stop @ParagonSage91 , because there is huge differences in Djinn magick and and Sigil magick. The djinn magick in Western sources unfortunately is mostly based on Djinn binding which is not an easy part of Djinn magick and which may turn out to be dangerous.

For example the entry “How to bind a Djinn”, (this is indeed copied from the book, “Djinn Summoning by Dalida Carta” – I also underlined at that thread and tagged @LadyEva, maybe she did see and it’s OK) can be dangereous because anyone who may look for a Sila would not always meet a Sila. That ‘s a jungle of Aether , and sure while someone look to befriend or own a puppy but surely may find himself in a run for your life situation. Simly, not always but things may go awry.Why ? Because the aim is to control or own a being that is already free ( not a servitor thta you have created) instead there are better way to cooperate with them without the premise of full control sure but much more safer.

There are excellent books about the summoning of Djinns and Dijinn Kings who rules over legions along some very powerful Djinns aka Khodams but as said instead of binding a Djinn, a better way is to deal with them like we do with Daemons. _

A cooperation compared to binding can be more fruitful for all concerned -especially for the beginners-.

Some good books other than Ben Qayin Smokeless fire, or Practical Djin magick of Hargrove, for the one who are truly and deeply interested with Djinn Magick are Kitab-Al-Bulhan ( Book of Wonders)

Shams al-ma’arif of Al Buni. They both have English translations and they are old books but really good ones.

12 Likes

This is why i said do a lot of research. When i pulled my Djinn i wasn’t even looking for one. I happend to just go fishing for something that was angry and dripping with death energy and that’s how i found mine. Fortunately i had the resources to bind him down even if he is strong. That being said @ParagonSage91 , Djinn are EXTREMELY volatile if they feel cornered, more so than a demonic so you need complete control of the situation and safeguards

2 Likes

Yeah, I only have until tomorrow, got plenty of research to do. Does it matter if it’s a full moon, or not? Because if the moon doesn’t matter, then I’ll post pone it, to do further research.

1 Like

Full moon for a Silat, New moon for an Ifrit.

2 Likes

Gotcha, what about a Marid?

1 Like

New moon and Solar Eclipse.

1 Like

And since you’re waiting for a new moon for that shiny new Ifrit you’ve got plenty of time to research and get supplies

2 Likes

Damn?! They’re not kidding when they said a Marid is the most powerful? So, does it have to be on the same day, like both a New and Solar Eclipse?

1 Like

I think @FathonGirl has the ritual in mind, for my lovely Ifrit (Also is weird that I’m looking to summon mainly female Jinn?) but couldn’t hurt to look into more than what BALG can provide. Geez why are these damn books so hard to find?

1 Like

No but if they occur at the same time the magician has to be heavily protected and extremely serious while being ready for consequence of all action, the magician who makes contact will only be successful if the Maarid are propely honored.

1 Like

Since you’re the expert what are the standard requirements for pulling a Ghul? You can PM me about it if you want. I pulled mine at like 2 in the afternoon in the middle of moon cycles

2 Likes

Yeah, I get the feeling if I do summon such a Jinn, I will be taking everything truly serious. I feel like it’s a responsibility of mine as a (possible) Magus, because I’m a Persian/Scandinavian Mix breed, so I might have connections to Zoroastrians (I might I just don’t know for certain, because my dad doesn’t act like a Magi), so magick might be in my bloodline, so why would I treat it with anything less. Plus, whatever I do, I know there will be consequences if I do something that gets Angra Mainyu’s attention.

1 Like