About to Summon my First Djinn

Will do, friendo.

Yes, when it comes to Ghuls keep them in the graveyard, honestly you had mentioned some strange incidents concerning wishes and your child… I think we found your source, being that the Guedes are protective graveyard spirits I have to urge you again to consider looking into the Guedes set up and altar to them, and take all offerings of candy, food, money, cigarettes, 21 pepper rum to the graveyard to give him payment, take what ever items that you are not partial to that was used for the Ghul and leave it at the graveyard with the Guedes (also spelled Ghede) Im certain that will take care of your situation. The Baron is accepting his payments on November 2 which is right around the corner.

1 Like

Actually it wasn’t my Ghul. He’s fully bound to respond only to my wishes and only when i use blood. He won’t accept anything other than specific setup for wishes which is why I hardly work with him. We ended up taking care of the situation with my child though and the house is good now. Thank you for remembering and the advice

2 Likes

He is not a jinn. He said so.

He also said that while he is associated with several types of jinn, he is not one. Because he is of the Middle Eastern culture, he says that he understands the misconceptions and confusion about this issue.

4 Likes

Just for my curiosity:

Did King Paimon tell you what he is?

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

I’d highly recommend the Corwin Hargrove book mentioned earlier as well. The method is really simple, and it employs angelic protection. If the thought of that turns you off, just know that the Jinn are pretty rowdy and will almost certainly fuck shit up that you may not want them to, though the angels will keep them from fucking your shit up.

I did the ritual for Untamed Riches, and right after California experienced the worst wildfires it had in a long time, someone I knew had apparently been feeling like their back “was on fire” and needed surgery, and another experienced burning sensations in their throat, and when hospitalized the doctors were rather confused. The Jinn are certainly powerful, there is no doubt about that, but you should know what you are getting yourself into.

It is also rather apparent that these beings are not like the Goetia in any sense. They feel completely different when called, and their methods are dramatically different. The Goetia will work with the dignity and grace that befits their royal status. They are calculating and precise, like a sniper. The Jinn drop napalm. Big Boom. Sometimes that is what you need, but be aware that it may effect more than you intend.

6 Likes

In my personal experience with Djinn, They’re far closer to this reality than most others, think of them as “alternate humans” in a sense. they can do more with less power because of their closeness, and that means they can also be a huge pain in the ass if you piss one off.

If you want to summon one, I’ve usually just went for the djinn kings to deliver one of them to me. Or I just end up working with one I see in my general area.

If you’re working with one, try to remember theres as much if not more variety in Djinn as there is in humans.

You know how it’s mentioned that there are muslim djinn and non muslim djinn? Try to find those of a religion only Djinn have for experimentations sake.

And from there, feel free to branch off to find other qualities that make a djinn you want to work with.

2 Likes

Please,people,stop saying that Djinn are weaker than other spirits or even men,this is pure Islamic BULLSHIT!!!
Djinn are bound to Earth,which is why they can make change in this world quickly,and give powerful results,it doesn’t make them weaker,and they aren’t some evil red eyed beasts that destroy everything in their path,but if you come into contact with them,and they see weakness in you they will do whatever they please with you because they won’t respect you,and please,don’t try to bind them with 99 names of Allah or something like that,it most likely won’t work and you’ll go mad,or if it works and they get free you’ll end up being mad and dead so don’t bind them let them do what they want

4 Likes

How did it go? And how did you do it? PM me if you can, please.

1 Like

The people you mentioned, were they people who attempted to work with the Jinn? Or just a collateral from being in your vicinity?

Where can it be bought? I can only find some deluxe edition selling for 3000$.

i know its super-expensive I bought one exactly the one above for studying purposes it’s in a very good condition I can sell it to you for $1200 if you want it?

I own it and bought it online for $60.

So I respectfully decline. :grin:

2 Likes

really $60 ??? are you sure ??
i paid for it alot more for it. i must have got ripped off.
anyways have you read the book tried anything in the book ???

If that’s the case then yes, you most definitely got ripped off.

I have not tried anything out of it yet, I have tried techniques that are similar but non out of that book specifically.

1 Like

Hello, just reading whilst self isolating, No virus am making the most of my wonderful time since there’s no work for me atm, seen this post on the Djinn topic which is very interesting, i understand it’s an old post but wanted to ask a question and maybe get your advice seeing that you’re very knowledgeable on the subject.
I have a “Royal Phyllum” Djinn which i purchased from a good seller over 10x years ago, when i first received it i felt it’s presence in the vessel that it came in, i done the ritual to activate it and i seen the smokey figure standing there in front of me, i spoke to him regularly and he was a good companion for a few more years, then one day i told my Djinn he can go home back to his family, i got very busy and involved with my work and kind of forgot about him but still had the vessel. Fast track 5 years… i thought i had lost the vessel when we moved house and found it again last year sometime, i lost the lid to the vessel but i don’t think that matters, anyway, i tried to reconnect with him but i don’t feel he’s around any longer. Someone said i should do a ritual to awaken him again, is there such a thing? I contacted the seller and she suggested i call his name 3x and give him an offering of incense but that didn’t seem to work because i don’t feel or sense he’s around! I have the vessel hanging on my bed post and most nights i hold it in my hand and say goodnight to it/him or try and tune into it, feels empty maybe because i asked him to go back to his family, maybe that was disrespectful of me?? I don’t know what to think of it, i realise there are books on the subject but books don’t always answer the questions and my Djinn as a Royal Phyllum, i’ve never seen any subject on this type/race. He showed me once that he was from Babylon.
Any suggestions or advice that will help me reconnect with him i would appreciate very much. It’s fine if it’s not possible, just like to know your thoughts. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

A lot can change in 5 years, the djinn you knew may not even be what he is anymore.

If you can tap into your connection with his consciousness, and try to contact whatever he is now instead of assuming he still is what you saw him as, you may have better luck.

1 Like

Hello Starry-nite,
I feel your loss of your companion. However, it’s likely he did exactly what you told him to do. Perhaps do a ritual to meet a new Djinn companion, and do your best to move on with life and that you parted ways.
Take care.

Thank you for your suggestion. I actually managed to get in contact with the seller and she said Djinn never leave your side and suggested a ritual to reconnect, i done that and he was not there, which means you maybe right since i did ask him to return to family. Thank you again I’m happy with the way things are and i may get another Djinn companion. Have a great day, stay blessed. :))

1 Like

Thank you, i contacted the seller and she said the Djinn never leave your side but since then i have tried to reconnect and he didn’t come through. I am happy with that and will maybe get another Djinn companion.
Thanks again and have a great day. :))