About to Summon my First Djinn

Well, tomorrow on the Full moon, I’m about to summon a Sila Djinn. I already looked up the ritual to summon one, so, I’m curious is there anything else I should know before I begin, like should I do an LBRP/LBRH or am I just being a nervous nelly, and should just relax?

11 Likes

I recommend that you don’t do it at all. But, if you do, I recommend going to http://www.whitemagicmastery.com/ or search for “Nineveh Shadrach”.

And, there’s a book,

4 Likes

Thanks, and now to begin reading.

^^
Why not Golden Dawn. :stuck_out_tongue:
Hahahaha.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

I don’t suggest Djinn at all. They’re mostly nasty and nightmarish to deal with. I also may have some prejudices against them. That being said, i do have one in my household and he’s a bit obtuse. I wouldn’t trust anything a Djinn has to say most of the time and I would be very VERY very careful with wording while working with them

2 Likes

You guys do understand that Djinn is arabic word for demon, and means the very same goetic demons we work with all the time, for example, Satan in arabic being Iblis. … =?
Do you?

King Solomon being Suleiman…

:stuck_out_tongue:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

4 Likes

When i see Djinn it references to me as the middle eastern cursed elemental things that are almost vermin. That’s what i have experience with in the name and what i was referring to. I actually didn’t know that they were considered the same thing and so that’s good info for me to file away

1 Like

I think you mean Arabic.

3 Likes

Either way, i may be wrong on the original language, but it definately means demon.
Djinn are said to be born from fire /(just like Angels in western Christian religion are born from light ),
and they’re seid to be evil.
Well, of course that’s to be considered in relation again:
We black magicians are considered evil too.
If for no other reason, then for working with beings like them.

Yes, indeed i mean arabic.
Sorry, i was still half asleep,
my grandma had just woken me up by calling.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

4 Likes

Well, i don’t consider them evil. I consider the middle eastern ones to be a nuisance from my experience, so that’s why i don’t suggest working with them. If this was in reference to Demonics as a whole then that’s a completely different story

3 Likes

:smile:

Yaah, that Demon lives in the wrong region, we can’t evoke it, Sorry. :stuck_out_tongue:
Honestly!?!? :smiley:

I always had this theory, not the demons, but the humans are racist.
Now this sounds a lot like prooving that.^^
:sunny:

Sincerely,

¥’B

5 Likes

Anyone planning to work with the Djinn should use this book to do so.

Called ‘Jinn Sorcery’

13 Likes

Its nothing to do with race its to do purely with experience. I have encountered some Djinn I haven’t clashed with but I’ve had some hellish past life experiences with them which makes me biased as hell

1 Like

King Paimon is a Djinn. His legions are also Djinn so not all are bad. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Paimon and I are not in agreement. I do not work with him. Definitely not an example to persuade me LOL

I do appreciate the thought though

2 Likes

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?q=dji

I took the effort away for you:
Seurch function. ^^

Sin,

¥’B

8 Likes

Honestly thought I already had the info I needed so I wasn’t even going to search. You’ve now proven me wrong and educated me so hats off to you

2 Likes

And you showed greatness in allowing yourself to learn and accept views you wasn’t familiar yet.
Hail to you, Haplo!

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

3 Likes

Hmn, sorry I have to stop you there, I really do not believe this is the case. Well, the word may be the same, but this means nothing. For a good reason -
It’s just yet another reason I don’t call daemons ‘demons’ - it’s a very overused and ambiguous word meaning very different things in different contexts. People still today and all the old sources unreliably use ‘demon’ and they mean anything from human ghost, astral wildlife, fae, imp, Deva, alien, parasite to god or adversarial angel.

Djinn are said to be born from fire /(just like Angels in western Christian religion are born from light ),

Not so. Smokeless fire and celestial fire are very different. Or, one is Earth qi the other is cosmic qi. The story of the djinn is that Allah created them “to walk upon the Earth alongside Man” That’s not a description of a god or an angel - those are celestial, higher dimensional beings and not of the Earth.

So, the Djinn “are of the Earth”, they can’t leave the Earth, they are made of pure yang energy - again this can’t exist outside a strong field of duality like you find on Earth (aka smokeless fire/hot wind/plasma), they’re bound to the Earth. Goatia daemons are not, and nor are the gods … some of those Goetia entities I think are old gods and some are angels. Gods and angels are not djinn. Ever.

There is more overlap in the descriptions with the Egyptian concept of demons, (where the Goetia are the gods)

Finally, think about it - there is no Djinn that can be equated to Azazel for example, and their interests, powers, where they exist, how you reach them, focus - all are completely different. How they feel when you call them - and I’d sure never invoke a djinn. Djinn don’t command legions for example… some of those legions could be djinn I guess? They’re not in the same dimensional sphere of existence, put it that way.

Reference: S Ben Quayin, Book of Smokeless fire.

4 Likes

The Silat are definitely the most beneficial Djinn to work with in regards to humanity as a whole. The thing about this subculture of Djinn is that they won’t necessarily do evil to you if you don’t meet their expectations but they will put a foot down on you and prevent you from moving forward until you have made the advancement that they expect from you. But I’m sure you are aware of these things and are exercising precautions. If you call a Silat it will come, it will change and shift your life for the better, if you impress a Silat they can help you to better understand your Hamzad, that usually occurs later in life, there are however a few rare exceptions.

6 Likes