A Walk Between Worlds

I got Robert Bruce other book Mastering Astral Projection. Have to wonder why he wrote 2 books.

If I could work consistently I would be done with the 90days already. šŸ„ø My time is limited. If Iā€™m reading BALG forum I dont have time for my own stuff. haha :thinking: but I do spend time looking for info on the forumā€¦ I guess that counts as my own stuff

3 Likes
3 Likes

Hey if you ever need to talk im here. These sound like really bad traumas that keep happening. Im sorry this Keeps happening. If you donā€™t like something itā€™s not okay for it to continue. You are valid and amazing and deserve to be happy and have Power over your body and anything that tries to take that away should be banished.

2 Likes

Oh Iā€™m alright, just really loved the song, and the lyrics reminded me of few things, but thank you, I will keep that in mind :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Oh I was replying to the oobe post

2 Likes

This one

2 Likes

Ooooh, my bad ahahah :rofl: I didnā€™t even check to which messaged you answered :woman_facepalming:

Iā€™ve kind of dealt with it, it is still happening but no more sexual stuff, seems like there was something I had to understand, thatā€™s why it kept happening

2 Likes

Huh. As long as you are okayšŸ¤— im glad youā€™re doing betterā¤

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry :stuck_out_tongue: :heart:

2 Likes

On a side note, Iā€™ve bought recently a pendulum made in Oxyx with a bit of Obsidian at the end, and so far it has given me pretty good results compared to the very first one I bought.

Itā€™ll be mostly to work with Belial on my spiritual journey, as Iā€™ve dedicated the pendulum to him by making a custom order to fit something I had in mind. Iā€™ve had the thought to put a bit of blood on it, to strengthen the connection between us and I have to say I am pretty happy about the results I got.
I am still not super confortable with it because I find it hard to ask yes or no questions, when I have so many more in minds :rofl:

5 Likes
3 Likes

Heā€™s dropped a lot of good stuff over time. I prefer his older stuff, but heā€™s definitely good at what he does.

3 Likes

I agree, I donā€™t listen much that kind of music, but I like what he does

3 Likes

Omg!!! I love him!!

1 Like

Yooo! Iā€™m so happy :rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

My favorite from clouds has to be drifting or prideful personally

2 Likes

The first songs from him Iā€™ve heard were ā€œLieā€ and ā€œLet you downā€. Really like his work

2 Likes

Mine was actually intro 1šŸ¤£ I agree heā€™s really good!

1 Like

Todayā€™s meditation was short but interesting. I wanted to try out different things, to see how I would react, what I would see or feel, or hear.

Iā€™ve started by sitting down on my bed, relaxing my body and calming my thoughts. I begin focusing on my third eye, to see what I could get. I then had a thought in my head, something like having a good breathing technique helps moving the energy inside of your body, if you breath correctly, the energy will flow correctly.
So I was like alright, lets try that. I lay down, and starts focusing on my breath, feeling the energy inside. I beginned to see some things, its a bit hard to tell what it was as they were all quite blurry, but I was under the impression I could actually ā€œseeā€ my room with closed eyes. My ears were also popping a bit.

Again had that thought in my head, like a voice telling me to work on my awareness, to bring it inside of my body, to feel every members, every single parts, from nails to toes. Then, to bring it outside of my body, to feel the energies around me. I did that few times, switching my awareness inside of my body, then out, then in, then out again.
I focused a bit more on the outside. What are the energies around me, what does they feel like ? Do I get any colors in mind ? Those were some of the questions I asked to myself during the process.

The energy of my room was quite soft, calm, a bit warm maybe but not too much, just enough. I had a feeling of something ā€œwateryā€, with a blue color. I thought it was funny because the walls of my rooms are literally bright red lol, it is a bit of a change to ā€œseeā€ blue.

I stopped a bit after, because I wanted to write those things down. I shall continue a bit later though.

3 Likes

In astral dynamics Robert talks about this being the first stage of oob

2 Likes