A Walk Between Worlds

I sure will :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you. The best I had was “psychic” books (which I practiced) that I could get from the library. But I could sense and connect to plants and trees after doing it. I didn’t see the importance of that, but did 20+ years later! Not that I did it the entire time. Wasn’t prudent.

BUT, thank you for openly, honestly posting your experience. I understand how intimidating it can be and it isn’t easy to post your confusion at experiences, misunderstandings that occur over time, or corrections that have to be made because you posted what happened at that time. I get it. Please continue, for those that know and the future people that find it as a guide post to their way forward :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am a bit sad in a way, to not have known all that years ago. I mean I was super interested, but never tried to do more. Mosly because I was lacking motivation.

Well it isn’t much about being intimidating, a bit yes because I’m like “What if I write stupids things ?”. I know everyone was where I am now, but still. It’s more about not knowing what it is all about. I get dreams with meanings, words, images, names, riddles…, and I am just here not knowing what to do with all of that. There was a moment I wanted to drop everything, because I was so annoyed to not understand anything. There is so much stuff I didn’t write yet in my journal, but that I plan on doing.

And I don’t know if what I write could be useful to anybody, maybe later :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Alright today I’ve made some magical oils, I’ve only made 2 because it is getting late for me, so I might continue tomorrow, IF I am not lazy :sweat_smile: Again, I didn’t follow any recipe, I picked my own essential oils, herbs and crystal to made them and I am quite happy with the finish products. Now I will have to see the results.

I’ve made them both with grapeseed oil, mostly because I couldn’t find anything else but I think it works fine anyway.
I first made the “Love and Attraction” using mint, orange, lavender, patchouli and cherry essential oils, then added 2 petals of rose and 2 of orchid, and finished it by adding some crystal chips of rose quartz and red agate in it. Love the smell of that one and I am confident about it.

Next, I’ve made the “Banishing and Protection” oil using laurel, marjoram, mint, basil and lavender. I could not find my geranium oil, so I wasn’t able to add it to the mix. I then added some rosemary to it, and finished by adding crystal chips of obsidian, tiger’s eye and clear quartz. Not too sure about that one, will have to see how it goes.

2 Likes

Just to record it, I’ve done a spell the 29th to attract someone into my life with who I would be on the same wave length, ideally share the same feelings. It is a struggle for me to find someone who could fit in what I want from a partner, and I mean I am not asking for much honestly, but I just can’t seems to find a person like that.
Being alone, and not having someone sharing my life never bothered me but it is starting to.

So I went with a a kind of spell jar (more a bottle than a jar but who cares), added a bunch of herbs, crystals, oils, honey in it and sealed it. I ended up calling Duke Sallos to help me on that matter, and empower what I had done.
For now I feel like Sallos heard me, as I see his name almost everywhere now for some odd reason.

I had some results few days before I even did the spell, like people entering my life who had what I was looking for, so I guess I attracted all of that quite fast. Now will have to see what happens next.

3 Likes

Nice! I hope things turn out for you!

2 Likes

I freaking hope so ! :yum:

2 Likes

Same here actually. Its a bit rough sometimes

2 Likes

Yeah… Like finding someone isn’t the problem, but it is to find the person who would fit in the few things I want. I’ve been alone since more than 2 years, rejecting all offers I can get because those aren’t what I am looking for

2 Likes

Totes familiar man. Totes familiar.

1 Like

Excuse my english, but totes familiar ? Not sure if I know what that means :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Totally familiar. It’s American teenager slang. :woman_shrugging: I have two of those teenager thangs ya know.

It means I get it, I feel your pain.

2 Likes

Oooh, alright. You learn things everyday.

2 Likes

Just wait till you’re having a conversation bout anything and one of those teenagers says Let’s go, when you aren’t talking about going damned anywhere :rofl:

It’s my sons latest and apparently means, Cool, great grand, I like it etc.

3 Likes

Yeah I can kinda understand the meaning, for me it would be more of a motivating thing if I heard that

2 Likes

Some pictures I took while having a little walk in the forest near my city. I probably walked about 15 kms (9 miles). It was a nice change for me, as I never walk that much. 100% would do it again, it was super refreshing and it got me out of my confort zone. It is a place with a lot of huge rocks, so people often come climbing.

Pictures

4 Likes

Oh that last one is so cool! It’s like a tiny path for elves or fairies!!!

2 Likes

I will go back another time, and explore a bit more. There is some rocks which have animal forms, and from what my mom told me there is really old drawings on some.

3 Likes

I’ve received yesterday the books I bought, which are Astral Dynamics, and Energy Work from Robert Bruce. I’ve heard a lot of good things about those, so I thought I could give it a try, since I was looking for a good book about astral projection/OOBE, and to also work with energies.
So I’ll try to post at least once a week about my experiences with those books.

3 Likes

Everything I will write down that line, I put them as OOBE, or astral projection, mostly because I am missing a lot of informations. Some might have been really vivid dreams, or just me having those experiences in my physical body after I wake up, I take those possibilities into account. If anyone that reads those have any input, please do so, because I would love to understand. I wrote down most of those experiences either on a book or on my phone, that is why I am able to say when it happened. All of them were in my sleep, apart from the first one, and in most I wasn’t really conscious, like I don’t really know why I acted like I did, or said some things. I talked about some of them in another thread I made, but I wanted to give more precisions to them.

Those 2 experiences were in my childhood, when I was less than 12 years old, and those are the only ones I can remember of that period.

The first memory I have, is seeing a white cloud with red eyes watching me from behind the window of my old bedroom which was downstairs. I got so scared at that time that I called my sister that came right after. The thing is, when I mentionned it to my sister later, she didn’t know about it, like she had forgotten.
So I started to think it might have been a dream, even though it felt so real, and it was so… detailed. I still don’t really know what happened honestly, OOBE/astral projection or something else.

The second one was back in vacations, I would go to this kind of camp every year during the summer for like 2 weeks most of the time. I was in a room with 6 other girls. One night I wake up seeing something kind of floating in the middle of the room, I got scared so I turned my back to it, looking at the wall. After some time, I turn around to see that thing straight in front of my face, just looking at me. It made me think of a carnival mask, the ones which takes your whole face. Same here, I don’t know what really happened.

It then stopped for years, probably because of my deep depression. In 2019 it started again, but slowly. I remember only 3 of them happening. Then mid/end 2020 it went crazy, as I would get at least one every week. Problem is, some spirits were always involved in those situations.

20 August 2020
The really first encounter I had with one was just terrifying not gonna lie, and really sexual. I “woke up”, feeling something blowing in one of my ears, and everytime I would turn around it would do it in the other ear. It annoyed me a lot, and I remember asking him to stop. I then felt like something grapping me from behind and forcing me to… well, touch myself. I hated it.
It then stopped fully, like it wasn’t here anymore. So I kinda sit up in my bed, and I see something in front of me. I honestly wouldn’t be able to tell what it was, looked like a big phone with a purple background in it. I hear someone talking to me, saying that if I need I should call Jared. Just to precise it is not a commun name in France, at all. You don’t hear it here. That’s how I know I didn’t just made up the name.
I then ask him why did he lie (no idea why I said that, maybe something related to a past life or something), to which he replies “What did I lie about ?”. He makes a pause, and then say “Why are you so sad ?”
I woke up right after what he said, wondering what the fuck happened, as it was a first for me.

The next night I again “woke up” feeling my blanket getting pulled slowly. At that point I was just like “Alright, what is happening again”. I tried to imagine myself protected with a white shield around me, blocking everything. But I suddently start feeling like something is sitting on my belly, there was so much pression that it was hurting. I then remembered the name of last night, and screams in my head Jared’s name. And like last night, everything stopped and went back to “normal”.

22 August 2020
One of my deceased cats came to visit me in my sleep. She had died 2 years before. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t see her either but I could see my entiere room and I could feel her. It was like a feeling of knowing it was her, just laying down on my left side as I could hear/feel her purring. There was so much love coming from her, it’s something I’ve never felt in my entiere life, and everytime I think about it again I feel it. It was like if she was saying that she is still around me, watching, that I shouldn’t be sad of her death.

9 September 2020
Woke up suddently, feeling someone sitting on my bed, bottom left of it. It freaked me out so much that I acted like I was sleeping :joy: Almost playing dead. I got up after 5-10 mins and started cleansing my room.

10 September 2020
Wakes up in my bed, knowing something or someone was in my room, but I couldn’t see it. I look at the table on the left of my bed, and see a kind of white crystal/mirror, which breaks. I knew the spirit was trying to get my attention with that, but I just kind of ignored it, was like “Yeah, that’s not enough”. I then hear some music play in my whole room, as if he saw I didn’t want to move so he tried something different. So I am like “Ok ok I understand” and I get up. For some reason I walk to position myself in front of my bedroom’s door, which was closed. I then feel like someone touching my right shoulder, more on the scapula (I think that’s the word), it feels super painful at start but after some time it just feels good. I just knew it wasn’t to hurt me, but it was necessary. I hear a voice talking to me about a spirit, saying it would be good for me to work with that spirit if I am able to build a solid relationship with him. I “see” a kind of tree of life, the kabbalah version, but with different names on it. I don’t remember what was written on it.

Since thay day I would feel that area tickling, or burning during the day. Now I almost don’t feel it anymore, like if the energy is wearing off.

6 October 2020
Feeling something touching me everywhere on my body. A bit scared, but mostly really annoyed. I sit up, seeing just a large mouth full of teeth on the right side of my bed. I don’t remember what I told him, something like asking him to stop and that I was a bit uncomfortable with what he was doing. He takes my foot slowly, it wasn’t violent, but put it in his mouth. Like heck ? It creeped me out when I woke up from that.

9 October 2020
Feeling my blanket getting suddlently pulled from my bed, I get scared and fall out from it. A man is standing there and offers me his hand to get back up on it. I again get that feeling of knowing that he wants more from me. I scream a loud “NO”. He doesn’t insist at all, but seems confused of what happened. We talk for a bit, I don’t remember exactly what he said to me, but I remember him saying it wasn’t him last time (?), and that he might be dead. I say that I don’t mind him to be around, but I don’t want anything negative.
He looked like he was in his 30-40th, bald or not much hair. We will call that spirit William, it is not the name the spirit gave me, but just me trying to put a name on him.

A week later, I had a bad experience with a man. He didn’t do anything wrong, the problem was me. I have some blockages with men in general, to a point I sometimes panic when sex is involved, or I just don’t get excited at all. I was a bit sad and angry at me during the evening, wondering what the fuck should I do to stop those things from happening. And so I don’t know, I start talking out loud to William. I tell him that I accept to give it a try but I want things to go slow, to not rush anything.
And then I just see a face in front of me, I guess in my mind’s eye, smiling. Like, it never happened to me, and it never happened again since that day, trying to understand the reason. It left me super confused, but I still went to sleep a bit after.

Some people might disagree with what happened, and I understand why, but looking back on the experience I know it wasn’t negative and I don’t regret what happened, even though I did for a bit.

Wake up feeling a hand of my waist. I then put my hand on his and moves it on my belly. I get the feeling he is a bit confused about what I did, almost like he didn’t expect it, but he goes with it and kisses me in the neck. It is a soft spot, so let’s say it didn’t get unnoticed by him :sweat_smile:
I then see him walking in my room, saying that he is happy I accepted, that it will help me to heal some things from the past. He says it is dangerous for me to have that kind of blockages in the etheric (not sure what the etheric is, I’ve heard it is different from the astral plane ?).
We got a bit close, but not to the point to have sex, was pretty far from that. Was more like cuddling I guess.

After that day, I was wondering if what happened was right, and if I had not done a mistake of kind of letting him in my life. Some people told me to make him go, to not let him in, so I got a bit afraid. A week later I tried doing a banishing ritual, calling on Luna and telling him to go away. He came back the next night, I felt like he was a bit upset, but mostly sad and disapointed. Nothing really happened that night, but he was just there.

Things then stopped happening at night, like if the door got closed fully. I had some time to think about all those experiences, I understand some but most of them are still a mystery to me. I’ve also realised William never wanted to do me harm, but wanted to help me with my blockages. I still don’t know who he is, but he never came back again. I’ve apologized to him of me chasing him away.

But the door got opened again 2 months ago more or less, almost as if it was needed for me to understand some things. I am not scared anymore about what is happening, and I honestly kinda go with it. I go with the flow. There is some experiences I didn’t mention, because for me they don’t need to be mentionned and honestly, this post is long enough.
So if you are still reading that wall of text, thank you.

4 Likes