Fine, have clairaudience (clairaudience bootcamp thread)

Incantation to Refine Throat Chakra
Ish kala tampal, metsu hash’kal tad

3 Likes

Well, it’'s probably not tinnitus, but I found that ringing could energy. For me, it usually is. Still, be safe.

2 Likes

Heyy, I’ve been working on my chakras a lot and I came across this video which has really been doing wonders for me, I’ve never been in such a relaxed state before, I even restarted once I finished it just to chant along with it, here’s the link: 7 Chakras Seed Mantras Cyclic Chanting Meditation : Root Chakra to Crown Chakra to Root Chakra - YouTube

1 Like

It’s gone now but hope it doesn’t return. Not trying to go to a doctor right now lol

1 Like

When I have loud sounds in my ear, as soon as I have time, I start meditating on the ear chakras, and every time I make to pass it.

1 Like

The ringing is back. And it lasted for a good ten minutes this time. This seems to only happen when I listen to the video I suggested. This can’t be something wrong with me. I never listen to loud music or wear headphones. I can’t be going deaf. If I do end up deaf I will be pissed. But that’s very unlikely. This is either some great timing or it’s because I’ve been working on clairaudience. I’m gonna do some research on this. I’ll update

Edit: Spirits talking? Maybe this?(Ring in ears when spirits or demon are around - #4 by Alex01)

2 Likes

@TheUmbra This is a good place to start. I also want to pass on a nugget of wisdom from one of the courses of Robert Bruce, specifically the Raising Kundalini and Energy work course; is to hold a finger just underneath your earlobe, it feels like a small pit there according to me, if you feel something vibrating underneath your skin in that area when you are hearing a ringing sound then it’s likely a spirit is trying to talk with you. However, keep in mind that the ringing can just be caused by the sound of silence or really volumes excluding the former regarding volume or deafning silence will help distinguish between spiritual phenomenon versus concidences or triggers that causes similar effects to occur.

Another spiritual thing those could indicate esepcially when coupled with a strobe or several strobes in a chakra, like that of your third eye, it comes in waves and strobes faster and faster until it reaches a pinachle and produces a flash similar to that of a camera, the flash can produce various flashing lights or a big bright flash from behind your closed eye lids. The colors can vary between various shades of purple or blue (indigo), I have experienced more colors than these though (don’t take my word for it though). The former can mean, depending on the color that appears, that some latent abillities are about to-or is activating in that moment. Keep in mind that every chakra can strobe in this way, and it produce a contracting sensation and/or an energization of f.e. the area of our root chakra. The information comes from the former source; Robert Bruce from th same video course, the above is more or less paraphrased from that material. I highly recommend that you check out his stuff because they are great, based on personal experiece the material seem to hold true indeed.

All the best

10 Likes

I hear otherworldy music. From my left ear, the deaf one.

1 Like

so many different tones, what do they mean?

1 Like

Ive never thought of that before. I will take this nugget of wisdom with BBQ sauce and savor it thank you.

3 Likes

I’m genuinely sorry I haven’t been posting as much. I haven’t been doing this as much as I want to but surprisingly enough I’ve gotten really good results. So far I’m hearing the various pitches throughout the day and consistently around my bed there’s a very very high pitch, so consistency is definitely a factor.usually it comes in while I’m listening to something on YouTube with my earbuds in. I hear the ringing and it’s very faint but it’s very noticeable as well.

I take out my earbuds in and they’re still there, and if I sort of focus on it in a relaxed manner for a few minutes it grows louder and louder. This has happened at least four times today

3 Likes

Awesome, I do get ringing in my ears, it’s rare, but I can feel as if it’s in the back of my throat

1 Like

Speech-to-text to text lol

1 Like

Will you get the same consistency without listening to yt without earbuds?

1 Like

Well if it’s a frequency as long as you can hear it. If it’s subliminal, it honestly depends. I would really really really highly suggest listening to subliminals with earbuds. They aren’t expensive. If you ask for one from your parents if you’re still home bound they will probably get some when they’re out.but if it’s a meditation or a frequency you should be just fine.

2 Likes

Update, big big update. I went out on a walk and I stopped at a bench. It was a long walk, so I was just talking to myself. Suddenly I heard ringing in my left ear. And I sat there for maybe 20 minutes listening to it, playing with it. It was only in my left ear, or at least it mainly. I could sort of hear it in my right ear but it was harder. I soon figured out why.

Your brain literally tunes it out it goes to show you how unreliable your perception can be. You are literally hearing it right now and you don’t even know it. It’s there. I learned how to tune into it, or sort of developed that ability. It doesn’t have to be random anymore. I feel like I’ve developed myself further.

2 Likes

it will be very faint at first. When it feels like it’s dwindling down into nothing. It might feel like it disappears entirely. I assure you, it didn’t. You hear it. Very very softly. You feel as a ringing so that should be a dead giveaway. It gets so soft it’s like you’re listening to silence. But you’re already tuned in. Just pay attention to it for a few minutes and you will grow in skill exponentially

4 Likes

I sense new and bigger results tomorrow.

2 Likes

Im curious if you will ever hear the spirits soon. Keep it up we are with you on the way!

2 Likes

I’ve been working on my clairvoyance and clairaudience a bit here and there for the last couple weeks. I was on LSD the other night (mostly for recreational purposes) and at some point around 2 or 3 AM I had the sudden urge to bring myself to silence in the darkness. I turned off anything I thought could stimulate my physical senses and got into a slight meditative state.

What followed was interesting. I’ve taken acid countless times at this point so I’m aware of what the sound of silence sounds like, and what auditory hallucinations sound like too. What I experienced here was something more, it was a particular frequency or ringing that stayed consistent the more I tuned in. Auditory hallucinations often fluctuate a lot and the sound of silence is a pretty particular pitch, but this was neither of those things, it had a higher frequency it seemed.

The more I focused and tuned in on it the stronger it became and eventually it began transitioning into what sounded like very light whispers. I stayed with it for a few minutes but I couldn’t make out what they were saying at all. Was an interesting experience I thought I’d share.

4 Likes