A Simple But Powerful Shielding Technique

When it comes to soul travel or anything that could lead to astral combat, it’s important to be able to create an energy shield, so that you may protect yourself when you need to. Shielding is exactly that: an energy shield around you, that protects you from harm. In this thread, I want to show you a very simple but powerful method to create your own energy shield, so that you may protect yourself during your travels in the spirit world.

First of all, let me say that the shield you can make could take any form. It could be a bubble, something that surrounds every part of your body, or even an actual shield or barrier of that short. But it needs to be fully protecting you. There are many ways to do this and different people use different methods.

• Note: In case you don’t already know, the aura is the energy around our bodies. It’s our own personal energy that’s kind of connected to us.

So, let me show you my technique:

1. Close your eyes and relax.
2. Visualize your aura, see it as a white or golden color.
3. See it fully surrounding your body, it could take the form of a bubble or a sphere.
4. Once it has taken the form you wish, focus on it. See it hardening, becoming impossible for anything to go through it.
5. Focus on it even more. Give its abilities. It can block all kinds of harmful energies, spirits, or even waves of vibrations that could harm you.
6. You may also add layers. Visualize them, forming on top of your energy shield.

Once done, you’ll have a strong energy shield all around your body that is protecting you from anything that may try to harm you. I personally visualize it as a golden energy shield all around my body. It stops all harmful attacks and can be broken only by me if I wish to do so.

Feel free to tweak it to your liking. If you have a hard time visualizing the shield, you can visualize it starting from somewhere and then surrounding your body, if that’s what you prefer to do.

Energy shields are a common defense method in astral combat. It’s easy to do and once you get used to it, easy to maintain. And remember that practice makes perfect! The process is that you project your aura into a construct that you visualize. With practice, you will be able to notice it and see the difference.

• Note: Shielding doesn’t replace banishing! Both are important and they are needed for good protection.
16 Likes