Introduction

Hi,

I found the EA Koetting videos on youtube when I was searching for information about “psychic attack.”

My background is as an atheist/agnostic. I believe in science. I’m not a typical “mystical” or “magickal” person. I was forced to reconsider my views due to some things that happened to me.

I joined a meditation group a couple years ago, for the usual reasons about meditating improving your focus, being more calm and so on. I meditated with this group for a half hour every weekend, usually just once, sometimes twice. Sometimes I would also meditate once on my own during the week for 40 minutes or so.

This group was a bit weird but I kept going to it anyway. After joining these people’s meditations for a year and a half, I started to look into the group’s background more deeply, such as reading about their founders and what other people had to say about them. After I did this I realized these were unethical people who I don’t want to be associated with. There is some language barrier since the cult origin is Thailand and I only speak English, but from what I could gather from googling and reading their books, these people are nuts and criminals.

Besides those discoveries, I was also having a lot of psychic side-effects from the meditations. The sensations are something like telepathy, but mainly for emotions and psychic attacks (like physical pain in my body). I think people believe telepathy is like where you hear words in your head, but it’s not that strong to where I actually hear words, although sometimes my ears ring. Also I was able to send the same type of things back to them during the group meditations.

Anyway, I left this group, and after I stopped attending their meditation sessions they started their psychic attacks against me. It happens on a daily basis. I think the main reason they attack me is because they want money, and when I left, I stopped giving them money. The attacks are so systematic and persistent that I believe it is their standard policy to attack members who leave. Like, once you join them, you aren’t allowed to ever leave. Although in my case I think it could be more severe than normal because they know I have these psychic powers or “siddhis” whereas other followers of theirs don’t. They have hardly any followers in the USA so I don’t know anyone else who I could talk to to verify my guesses here. Also, (obviously) I don’t communicate with any of the cult members and I deleted my social media accounts so they can’t follow me.

So that is my background so far. In summary, I had a psychic awakening in a sleazy cult, now I’ve escaped, and since then I’ve spent many months studying this topic and reading a lot about it. I read the Baneful Magick book and E.A.'s descriptions more or less match my experiences (except I’m on the receiving end of the attack).

I joined the forum to learn more about this stuff…

2 Likes

Welcome @Nightblade

Where are you from?

I take it, you have no experience in magick or psychic phenomena outside of these meditations you did?

How long have you practiced them?

Our names are quite similar.

I’m from Chicago.

No, I never had other mystical experiences before I started meditating. I began with this meditation group a couple years ago. I was raised Christian but never believed in it. Basically I was always an atheist.

There is nothing special about their technique. Just visualize any object in the center of your body, in what some religions call the ‘dantian’ area. Then eventually you feel like you are becoming lighter or heavier, or perhaps falling. This group calls someone who experiences that ‘enlightened’, but philosophically I disagree with buddhism so I never accepted that.

Nowadays I don’t meditate much, but I use some different kinds I learned about after I left the cult. Usually I only meditate when I’m feeling sick, tired, or beat up. I do a “centering and grounding” meditation which I read about in a book.

When one of the psychic attacks come, I can usually feel it vibrating my root chakra before the attack starts, or occasionally my crown chakra. The attacks are like a small point of pain, muscle twitching, or a field of static like when you take blankets out of the dryer. So it’s not anything too painful, just an annoyance really.

I believe they perform these attacks by having their so-called monks do a group meditation to hurt me, kind of like the rituals in E.A.'s book.

Now that I’ve had these things happen I’m more aware of what’s possible and it’s changed how I see the world. So now I’m much more open to magick since I had so many strange experiences.

It might be helpful to learn how to shield yourself. From the sounds of it, the attack isn’t very powerful, so basic shielding should really be all you need.

Welcome to the forum.

I love that remaining grounded is important to you, and you look upon things with an open yet analytical mind.

Like another user said, basic shielding techniques might be very beneficial to you.

I would like to suggest in addition to these practicing mind-blocking. Remember, pain is only merely a construct of ones mind - and causing pain to others remotely is a spiritual intrusion of ones mind.

My favorite thing to do is to repeat and meditate on a rhyme or poem. Repeat these continually until nothing is left but the sound of the words leaving your mouth. This is a sort of spiritual firewall. They will not be able to penetrate this. However, they will try to trip you up. If this is strong enough, you will push them out and you will be in-penetrable.

If practiced often, and with discipline, you won’t even have to recite the words aloud.

HOWEVER

It is important that initially you do.

This is why the Lord’s Prayer has been used historical in application to demonic possessions, and how you can easily tell if you are being invaded if a memorized and well known passage or poem fails you inexplicably.

best of luck. let me know if you need any other help or have more questions.

-LHG

ɥʇɐԀ puɐH ʇɟǝ˥