A quick question about succubi!

So I’m aware that succubi can have a tail (in their true form), horns, and not sure if wings is legit or if that’s fantasy based. Now for my question…

Does the succubi tail (if the individual possess one) look like how media/internet shows the tail to look like? The typical “devil” tail? Or do they have a normal “animalistic tail”, like closer to cats/dogs although probably without fur on the tail…?

By the media “devil tail” I mean this :

--> I’m referring to the SHAPE and less the color of the tail.

By “animalistic” I meant something similar to this :succubus_update_by_herogen

I’m asking because my lover, I’m sure has a tail due to the fact that when we are together in bed I will feel something “thumping” at the end of the bed every now and then…which reminds me of a tail…she takes up basically the same amount of “space” on the bed that I do, so I figure that’s where her “tail” would be?

This is just a question that I couldn’t get out of my head or figure out. Like, if the tail looks like the first picture…why does the end of the tail shape that way?

Imo this whole post is pure fantasy. They’re not physical, they don’t have a “true” form, they don’t have tails. Entities appear to people as they wish.

Moved to Love category will all the other “i want to fuck a demon” posts.

1 Like

Um, it’s not based on fantasy. The reason I’m asking is because alot of people on here say that succubi DO have a true form in their “home/realm/land”… While others say their purely energetic. I’m asking based off that and how they’ve been described.

Please don’t assume I want to f*** a demon.

I’m asking to clear it that up for myself. Since they’re true form is described as animalistic I would supsect they’d look more humanoid with animalistic features rather then Hollywood (the way their tails are protrayed).

Ohh, that’s alright then, the fact that your posted images are of highly sexualised women and succubi are all about sexing up humans is a complete coincidence. My bad :joy_cat:

2 Likes

I chose pictures based off of what the internet provided and and was only really focused on the tail (as that’s what my question is about).

Also the internet as a whole sexualizes succubi so it was hard to find a 100% not sexulized picture, plus my interest wasn’t in body but tail

I don’t care about the way the rest is drawn/etc. I also didn’t realise the 2nd picture looked the way it did until I had posted it, but it doesn’t matter. Since my question is focused on the tail not body.

I figured it wouldn’t be an issue since there’s way more nsfw content on here then the small pictures I had.

I’m trying to understand the why’s and what’s based off of their appearance (in relation to the tail) from a logical stand point. Since it would make a difference if it was more animalistic (as most demon’s are protrayed looking animalistic) vs the way the tail is normally protrayed in media. As I’d have questions on why the tail is shaped the way it is.

@Lady_Eva is it okay if I move the topic to spirits from the love catagory? My intention is not “fantasy” based so I don’t think it should be in love, sex, etc.

Succubus have a physical form when they are on their own plane, not all succubus have wings but not all have tails either. They are also capable of shapeshifting meaning they can also look purely human.

I think all too often those who have never really projected forget to not confuse them coming here and them being on their own plane as the same.

Here they are purely energy and can appear as such, there they are solid, they bleed, I usually tack it up to ignorance but ignorance is something that can be overcome with experience but the pure rejection of the obvious becomes something else lol.

Succubus aren’t elementals who are the beings that usually don’t have solid forms unless they alter the density of their form.

2 Likes

Their home, etheric plane is what I meant by that - basically the spiritual plane. Thanks.

Wait if Some of them have wings, can they fly? I suppose the laws (like physics) would be different so weight wouldn’t be an issue? Does having wings/tails/horns vs none/some make a difference in “higharchy”, even if it’s not a literal one?

Flight is possible with or without wings, without its using energy with well yeah. They can fly yes. They can still grow tired from it. Although no, they don’t really reflect hierarchy as succubus are part of various ones and infernal ones are citizens as well as military personnel.

At one point cambions were seen as lesser beings which are children of demons and humans but that’s long changed.

3 Likes

Liliths succubus aren’t from the infernal empire? Seems there’s a difference in origin for some of them?

No liliths succubus are of the infernal but Lilith and her direct daughters are Canaanite. The Lilin, however most of her created daughters are infernal.

1 Like

Created? Like transmutation created or fragmented/birthing a new soul created?

Does she have more created then direct, I assume?

Lilith has a husband and many consorts. He direct daughters born from her womb and then then her ‘daughters’ who she created either by transmutation or other means.

Yes she has more of the latter than she has of direct daughters. Lilith the younger is one of her direct daughters.

1 Like

She considers her created daughters too? Or sons for the incubi as well?

She considers all of them her daughters. Atleast the ones that are hers and not her sisters.

1 Like

Huh, so it isn’t limited to who is direct or even rebirthed succubi/incubi …

I mean is she using HER dark energy or her energy in general, when transmuting the soul? I could see why then, if that is the case. Since you’d have her energy in your core or something like that. If not then I dunno.

Well transmuting and adopting her elemental energy arent the same thing but yes someone whose transmuted is still one of her children in the end.

So she doesn’t need to use her energy when transmuting someone’s soul? How do they transmute then, since succubi/incubi have dark energy/etc?

Maybe by just using energy from the “source”?

Wouldn’t your core energy/energy body need to change to actually BECOME that of an ubi, I mean if you keep your elemental energy then you wouldn’t really be considered an ubi (since they are demon’s = dark energy) not saying all demon’s are solely dark energy, just using as example

Lilith would be the source.

She would transmute the core and the energy body would alter to fit the “coding” of what the core has taken on.

but actually demons as a race are dark energy beings, it’s part of their ‘blueprint’ (which is the only term that fits this instance when explaining stuff like this)

for lilith to give her elemental energy she would just give the individual her flavor of dark energy with the traits and such her energy has.

for her to transmute the core of the soul she does a bit more than that, she alters the coding of the core with the information/blueprint of her succubus/incubus.

the former is much simpler than the latter.

1 Like

So someone could adopt a different element into their energy body core without transmuting their soul completely? So you’d keep your original elements but like add in the newer element being adopted?

That wouldn’t change what your soul is?