A powerful layered love spell

Stop looking for signs - I do this and it is counterproductive. Work on yourself.

Are you doing rituals to get signs or get the person? The person will appear when you are ready - ask yourself, are you in a position in life where you are right for this person and they for you?

Do the ritual, sure obsess about it, look for signs and then give up. What happens next?

The other thing is stop talking about the person to others, stop does she doesn’t she, does he doesn’t he? It weakens it.

Concentrate on getting yourself to a point where you match them. At this in time point they are the prize and they don’t have to do anything for your adoration, you are handing it to them on a plate - work on yourself so that they take notice and have to do some work to be noticed by you.

14 Likes

I saw a comment by EA about the power of “fuck it”. Basically when you give up on the spell or forget about it it will work. Pretty much at that point thanks to some work I did. I don’t think about the spells after now, just trust they are working. I do think about the person but it’s remembering good times and thinking about dreams for the future that make you happy, like having kids.

17 Likes

what you said also make’s sense to me the feelings that they gave you not them. It makes sense because it’s in a way what I want

1 Like

You can just stop when you get to sitri. It’s more than enough. You’re talking about extremely powerful demons. All those up until sitri will be more than enough.

2 Likes

Any results or success stories from this

2 Likes

So do you create an individual pact with each demon or spirit? And do you evoke them all at once? I’ve never summoned multiple spirits.

3 Likes

just did the spell, now its time to relax and wait THE results :slight_smile:

10 Likes

It sounds like you are looking to petition these spirits.

A spiritual pact is not nessesary to work with spirits towards a specific goal.

It can be extremely potent in the case of long term goals but can come with its own sacrifices. EA gives examples of this in the book of azazel.

7 Likes

I know that a pact isn’t necessary, but do you summon them all together? Thats what I’m more confused about.

2 Likes

No, you don’t need to evoke them all together. One at a time is fine.

10 Likes

Depends completely on you. Both ways work fine.

Keep in mind, one grand ritual can help you stay in state and make it feel more ‘magickal’, which can help your magick out.

Or, if you find that you can’t really focus for the time required, you can evoke each one separately, so you can concentrate properly.

7 Likes

@anon20147451
I followed the suggestion from your first post … 3 days ago every night I do a meditation ritual for Duke Dantalion and he gives a positive sign … and today I plan to perform a ritual for Sallos
is it possible to do a night ritual for Dantalion because he is a demon night and during the day I do a ritual for Sallos because he is a demon day?
any suggestion ?

Thanks

2 Likes

planning to start this next week on a couple of particularly stubborn male targets. hey, a lady likes variety…
any recommendations on different demons for attracting men? I’m already familiar with Sallos and Sitri and get aling well with them I think.

6 Likes

If you wish to follow the day/night times, you are free to do so, it’s not set in stone.

Follow your intuition. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For attracting men…

Naamah would be awesome for that. Lilith as well. Eisheth Zenunim, and Agrat Bat Mahlat also.

All four are sisters and queens of demons, as well as succubi ie sexual spirits.

Beleth should be able to help you as well.

11 Likes

thank you. I started working with Belial last night. So far I feel a great sense of warmth and humour.

6 Likes

Hi! I’m new to magick and demons… How do I “call” them? Do I just think of them or do I have to do like a ritual or something?

2 Likes

Evocation ritual

2 Likes

Has anyone ever tried this on a famous person? Just being curious

1 Like

I haven’t personally, but it seems unlikely. Key to the success of all magick is giving it a route to work. You can’t win the lottery, for example, if you don’t buy a ticket. If you don’t know this person or at least have an opportunity to bump into them, then how can you expect it to work.

1 Like