A powerful layered love spell

Will do brother.also, if youre a girl but the targets a girl also, could you ladilok? I dont think i will though.

1 Like

Hmm, that’s more of a grey area, but it should work nonetheless.

2 Likes

@anon20147451 can correct me if I am wrong but I think the post is trying to give people the understanding that working with multiple spirits at the same time on one thing is ok. You can add entities or take them out of the list if you wish or use totally different ones entirely. I did it last night and added Gremory in third place. @anon20147451 interested to hear your take on the addition, where I placed Gremory and what you would have recommended calling on her for.

6 Likes

That, while also telling y’all how effective and amazing these guys are, and how to layer a powerful love spell.

This specific combination covers a few angles that are the minimum for a powerful love spell that works like a fucking miracle, when used in the specific way I suggested for each spirit.

As for Gremory, I would suggest you ask her, when in combination with the other spirits I mentioned, to make the target of the ritual experience intense carnal desire for you whenever it looks into your eyes, as well as just bring the target to you and make it feel love/lust for you.

This would work beautifully with the other spirits.

12 Likes

I looked at the entities and what you were asking them to do and put Gremory where I thought she would work best in the lineup. This is probably the most setup I have done for an individual working yet as I had to order the sigils, print out the missing one (Gremory), go over them in marker, then in a notepad write down the name, enn, and what I was asking for. My method of choice has been sigil and enn, I don’t use anything else. So now I just have to forget about it.

6 Likes

Update: I did the spell Friday night, the day before the full moon. It is now Sunday morning. I thought about talking to the woman this morning and each time I do, I get a knot of excitement/anxiety/nervousness in my stomach. I haven’t experienced this before when thinking about it nor did I yesterday.

8 Likes

yes beleth might be a powerful combo if thrown in there also.

2 Likes

What incantation evoking method did you usefor Ladilok, not worked.with her she’s favours working with men, whereas Lilith prefers to help women although will help men that she.favours

2 Likes

You can use the Kingdom of Flames approach, or just evoke her as usual.

2 Likes

What is the Kingdom fire rite/@approach?

1 Like

I’m.new to this and need to get my wife back…hiw do I invoke these demons

2 Likes

Sorry typo what is the Kingdom of Flames Approach, can you please elaborate.

I will definitely give it a try! :smile: I can feel some sort of passion in this spell which i really like. I am thinking about adding to this Leraje, in case your desired one is in a relationship, which she will destroy. But I am also curious if it won’t be too much. Anyway I’ll see, thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

Sallos is quite effective but, from my experience, at least in his dealings with me, he pressured me a great deal to be the instigator and to be assertive. There was like this thread on masculinity right after I evoked Sallos here on the forum. There was a movie on the Hallmark channel that touched on the same subject (the need to chase the girl). Music on TV. Even random conversations that came up in my presence. All basically saying, “You need to go and talk to her, you need to ask her out, you need to grab her”. He brought the woman to me (literally making her physically available against massive odds), changed her views towards me (before she ignored me completely when I’d attempt to talk to her, then suddenly she began making eye contact, staring at me, etc), but I had to be the one to say “hello” and to put in the work necessary. It was only THEN that I finally got her. (And she’s so adorable too!) You can’t just sit around waiting for her to strip naked and knock on your door. That might be the problem @Shadowmage is having, or maybe Mage needs to be more patient.

Whatever the case, Sallos clearly has massive power to change how someone views you. He’ll open the door. Just walk through.

16 Likes

Great! So you got her? My case us a little different. I was her customer, her co-workers would tease her when I came in. Once a week. We was anonymous on a site, teasing each other. She knew it was me. She went to a different shift. She still drops hints on the site. After I evoked Sallos, she posted a pic of a demon seducing a girl lol. I took that as a hint from the Duke that he’s at work. IDK though. I’m an old school player who usually wins, this one is difficult though. I want her as my last love on this Earth. I’m willing to do anything. I could kill my pride, and accidentally bump into her.

4 Likes

If you really want her, I would work on yourself to look your best. Make every encounter count with looking better and better. I would throw everything at her. White, black, voodoo etc. As long as it doesn’t contradict. That’s my opinion though. I still haven’t won my long battle yet.

5 Likes

Do it bro! At least you have access to her. Work on yourself and set your work. You’re in contact with demons, think of yourself as god when you see her. Women feel that confidence. Every word you say to her should be planned. Pretend your her, and say what would make her comfortable. You want her to think this guy is on my vibe. Love will find a way , lust is hit and miss.

4 Likes

Common theme. I believed another fellow on this website reported that his “target”, for lack of a better word, had shared similar imagry on social media or where ever he saw it. Sallos works really well in bringing out those synchronicities.

As for whether the “layered love spell is more effective,” I haven’t tried it, but I don’t see why it wouldn’t be more effective.

5 Likes

Since I started, I now know to collect something from lovers LoL. It’s hard to walk up to a target and cut a lock of hair etc. I’m growing fast. I now collect herbs etc. Never know what we might need. I believe in throwing everything at em.

2 Likes

Yeah my target is almost at that point where I need to be careful. Because of her family. She’s from another country. She’s trying to get legal, she’s in school etc. But I know she’s attracted. My dumbass didn’t move when I could. I would still trade you places. A connection like that should be workable. I’m starting from ground 0

1 Like