A powerful fullmoon in Scorpio is coming. What are you planning to do guys? šŸ™‚

Well it is impossible to forgetā€¦ but just donā€™t dwell on it. And then live as though it is happening, or already is happening and that is what helps it manifest, I believe. But if it hasnā€™t happened, donā€™t become anxious or impatient, cause then it wonā€™t work. And definitely do not regret it, cause then it comes back to bite you in the arse. :rofl:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: this could be a completely different thread actually. Its an oksimoron, an irony, an antithesis!!( Greek words :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

Make the thread then :crazy_face: I like talking about law of attraction I think I have a good understanding of it if u need help

1 Like

Both Greece and Egypt have had so much influence on the modern world. Greeks had it all figured out before moronic Christians came along :wink: much respect :+1:

1 Like

Itā€™s a good discussion!

1 Like

Someone make it , i already made one today but I think I could give someone useful input if needed

@Donk :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts: im proud for this country About its historyā€¦ dont want to mention the current situation :stuck_out_tongue: where are you from?!

1 Like

Egyptian deities , gods , and ways of life are my favorite thing right now , emerald tablets and law of one are great texts forsure , book of the dead as well

1 Like

Itā€™s a shame, I find that most countries with strong links to the magical past are currently suffering. I donā€™t think itā€™s a coincidence, the ā€œpowers that beā€ donā€™t want anybody to think for themselves or attain power because they want to keep it for themselves.

Iā€™m from Australia! While itā€™s a relatively easy country to live in, our indigenous population is fucked. They had strong ties to magic and spiritual power, now most of them are lost, on heavy drugs, suffering health problems due to caucasian food introduced to their dietā€¦ they need that connection to magic and they are lacking it. I know many still live out in nature like the old days, which is good.

1 Like

In my return to the occult world, I chanced upon the deity Set and find him to be the God that I most relate to.

1 Like

Heā€™s badass! Thothā€™s attributes are like the embodiment of what I want to specialize in , and I have a shit Ton of yin energy as well, I feel like he is my higher self lol

1 Like

Are Egyptian or Greek Gods more powerful than the Goetia demons,ā€¦? :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

thatā€™s a pretty open ended question they all specialize in different things , and unlike the 3rd density which is like a computer program simulation , you canā€™t quantify questions like that exactly

1 Like

Thatā€™s how I feel about Set. Not much is known but from everything I know about him, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if he is my higher self. And Thoth is pretty cool, Iā€™m currently reading the Hermetica.

1 Like

Personally, Iā€™d wager that Greek gods would be more powerful for you because you have that deep, ancestral connection. Give it a shot. :+1:

1 Like

Get one for Set bro they are awesome !

1 Like

I have one on the way! Iā€™ve yet to make an altar, and I live with my dad so I need to be discreet so Iā€™m making a miniture one, with a fold out red pentagram cloth, red candles, blood red ink for writing and rituals, and a Set statue. It is recommended to get papyrus but itā€™s fucking expensiveā€¦ and honestly I donā€™t think itā€™s necessary to pay too much attention. They are merely tools to evoke a mood or connection. I.e Setā€™s colour is red, so everything will be in red. Iā€™m sure he will understand if I write on ordinary paper rather than old school papyrus haha

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome I have one for Ra the sun/ masculine , and Thoth , the moon/ feminine with an ankh in the middle and some orgonite pyramids lol,

1 Like

I have worked with Aphrodite a lot ( she didnt help me tho) but i have felt her. Seems that she is my protector snd spiritual guideā€¦ its true she is another aspect of Astarte?

Itā€™s separate, 99% of the aspects : masks of entity theories is bs

1 Like