A powerful fullmoon in Scorpio is coming. What are you planning to do guys? 🙂

Do you already feel its strong passionate energy…? This fullmoon seems unique and mysterious :purple_heart:
Which are your plans? :dizzy::dizzy:

3 Likes

What’s day is I or? I need to make noon water.

7 May, on Thursday :blush:

Thank you!!

1 Like

Ur welcome! What are you using the noon water for?

1 Like

Write out a list of manifestations and burn it

2 Likes

I have a couple of spells I want to do that needs it but I also want to add to some of my fertility ritual baths.

1 Like

Hiding my already hormonal and overly emotional self away so the energies don’t mess me up more lol, probably get some moon water for scrying and spellwork.

3 Likes

Niceee girl…!! Cleansing baths… We all need it sometimes

I might have to luck myself up only.

1 Like

Everyone has something to hide and fight for :smirk:
Be proud of yourself and happy for being spiritually awakend to belong in this forum :dizzy::dizzy:

Avoiding my Christian mother’s absurdities.

6 Likes

Thanks, even when one’s path is in fog I guess it’s worth it in the end.

1 Like

:joy::joy: i can feel you…

1 Like

Its in your hand to get out of there!! From the moment you know it…

Well, as Pluto is in my first house and the moon will be in House 1, the house of self, I plan to do some completely selfish spells. But I haven’t decided yet. I hate saying “I’ll know when I get there” but that’s how it is. Also my birthday is the day before.

I also need to recharge the charms that link up with the ward on my workplace.

Interestingly enough, the charms I made for the three other people involved seem to have linked all our energies together. I don’t know if that’s a good or a bad thing yet.

2 Likes

Adding moon water alongside salt bath helps removing negative energy is that correct?

1 Like

Mediation and Reflection. I’ve been doing that alot lately. Duchess Bune seems to have let me go. She is telling me to use my own power.

Along with the other issues going on on my life, I’m going through major life changes.

Otherwise, a Full Moon in Scorpio is not gonna do much for a 40-year-old bum.

2 Likes

Hey hey don’t call yourself a bum , age is just a construct you can be 40 with the mind and body of a 20 year old !!

4 Likes

Good stuff…!! Happy birthday btw :birthday::balloon::tada: haha