A powerful fullmoon in Scorpio is coming. What are you planning to do guys? 🙂

@Angelb1083 give us your lights here :blush:

I’ve been feeling rather energetic and good in general since yesterday. Could it be to do with this moon coming? :thinking:

1 Like

What’s up?

Yes exactly!! And its gonna be worse lol
I don’t know i feel that its the best period for Asmodeus to come out and do some serious stuff :laughing:

1 Like

During last year’s supermoon a friend advised me to draw a circle on a piece of paper, write down three “wishes” to manifest and then hide it away, forget about it. I did this and those things that I wrote down came true. Took some time for the one that read “the destruction of my enemies” (and no, they didn’t die but their lives became fucked, now one of them has left town. Good riddance!)

6 Likes

Goooooood heheee :smiling_imp::laughing:
I will try also this one, never heard of it!
Good idea :+1:

1 Like

I might experiment and tweak it a little. I read elsewhere on a forum something similar, but instead of hiding the piece of paper you burn it. There’s a symbology to that, which I feel will be more effective.

2 Likes

Yeah, you send your wish with the ashes crom your candle to the universe! Makes sense :slightly_smiling_face:

I think I might do something like that! Did you meditate over the circle/wishes first or did you simply write them down and hide the list?

1 Like

A couple of things, especially right now that I all of a sudden in a rut of things since the last 72 hrs.

1. Floor wash
  2. Bath wash (cleanse,positivity and love)
  3. Charge up some stones, wishing star and spirit ring
  4. Spell work for my current rut
1 Like

Thank you!

I can totally relate.

1 Like

I’m going to do some serious meditation and dream-working, as well as charging up some of my most used crystals and other tools. I’m mostly taking the opportunity to explore aspects of myself and my world which are meaningful to me or need spiritual work.

1 Like

@AureliaMencargianis @Enchantingstar Yes its the right time for charging crystals and stones! I will charge my pendulum too :blush:

1 Like

I just wrote them down and hid the list. I never used to meditate, and things still worked. I just don’t think you’re as powerful, if you don’t meditate, because in a way it’s a self-discipline, helps you keep the crap out and be in the moment.

Last night I cleared my mind, let nothing filter through as I drew a circle and wrote down quite a few of my desires. On top of the circle I drew a symbol of the deity I want to connect with, as well.

Will it work? It will be interesting to see. I have a theory that all magic can work regardless of what you chant, or whether you stir a cauldron of crocodile dung and goats testicles, or something :rofl: Cause if you look at chaos magicians, they literally make it up as they go along, including their own deities. Just so long as the willpower is there, you can tap into that magic that makes things happen and it doesn’t matter how you do it.

2 Likes

Yea the emotions are the fuel of all magick

Emotions and the ability to let them go once the ritual is performed. Easier said than done, “letting go” is probably one of the most difficult things we have to endure as human beings.

1 Like

@Donk @John_Wick And in this point i have a question, that confuses me.
If magick is the affection of the energies sent to the universe, is your will and desire who is sent up there…how is it possible, to do your ritual snd forget but also its necessary to express every day your gratefulness to the universe, repeating your positive affirmations like your request is already your reality…??

2 Likes

This article kind of goes into what you’re talking about.

1 Like

Great question , aslong as within your heart you have captivated the feeling of already having your desire it should be good. But if you always feel desire and want and frustration for it not coming that’s the signal your sending so people just say to let it go :smiley:

3 Likes