A path to call my own

I forgot to re edit the title, sorry guys.

It’s okay, we get it. You’re excited. Try to calm down and step away for a little while. Be silent and meditate on this. Don’t focus on anybody’s words here. There are many sons and daughters out there. Many.

Focus on yourself. Listen to your heart and not the thoughts or opinions of others

5 Likes

For the first part yes I was excited but then it turned into fear and it became anger and sadness, hence the big outbreak earlier but yes messages like this helps because I really didn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings and I keep repeating myself on this but I’m happy that the higher members of the community stepped up to lecture me on my wrongdoings and then guiding me to where I should go to start again.

I’m just bothered that I forgot to press save for my new written title so now it’s stuck with the old one but as long as people understand the new message then I’m more than happy.

2 Likes

It’s alright dear. I’ve have seen one of your photos. You are young and very beautiful. You are a shining soul. Please be cautious as to not do that often around here posting pictures.

People here can use that against you. I’m only saying this because I sincerely care .

3 Likes

Thank you and yes I actually flagged that one myself because I want it take down due to my photo but for now I’ll have to wait for responses from the founders but regardless thank you.

1 Like

Maybe you need to start slow. Do some research, read books on topics such as basic magick and Invocations.
Here you read some of my topics on the forum. :slight_smile:

My Postpartum Depression Journey and How I Met Lucifer

2 Likes

We get that you were excited and probably a little bit overwhelmed by your gnosis, and that’s alright. We get you. No harm no foul. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was a little concerned about the name, but I met a demon named Beans, so I wouldn’t be surprised.

1 Like

Hahahahahahaahhahahahaaahha

1 Like

You got some great advice here so that’s cool, PLEASE no more topics on this, it makes it easier for people who are interested in your experience to follow if they’re all in one place, remember not everyone is physically safe to be able to join, if their culture of their home country or their family’s beliefs are opposed to magick.

Reply with the title you want for this topic and either I or the next Regular member to see it and have time, will edit it for you. :+1:

7 Likes

Cards will show you what you already know, or should know. Your mental state, situation etc.

2 Likes

Hmm. May I add something. People usually cling to false personas and personalities as well as titles, just to make themselves feel special and or worth it, due to the fact they themselves have extremely low self esteem about who they already are, and or they are just spoon feeding their ego bullshit.

But yeah, around here you gotta have thick skin. There’s tons of critism your going to receive while being in this community for whatever you do. It’s up to you wether you let the critism harm you or teach you something.

But yeah, best of luck to ya

2 Likes

“Haters” “trolls” or rather insecure individuals who want to thought of as cool are everywhere so ignore them. I can’t claim to be anything in life other than what I am and that’s a pretty average person with a less than desirable life in many ways. Nothing special about me and if I was anything if anything before this life it would be something akin to this picture:

It was a shape similar to that pulsed a bit but floating in an amber hue area with like asteroids and stuff. Just a rock or sorts and it might be microscopic or nonexistent. At times there is a feeling in the back of my head or in my head (a sensation of sorts) that reminds me of this. Its barely a memory or image and I can’t recall any significance tbh. Its always been there. Doesn’t talk, nothing. Hard to describe. Not important in a grand cosmic scheme or to anyone other than me. Pity I can’t find an exact picture from my mind (fading as it is from the original as time has weathered that memory).

Be you be you. You’re young, so enjoy the trip and be open to learning while your mind is fertile to the new. As you get old, in my experience, you can harden yourself to new things and get stuck in ruts and not change. Changing then is like getting stuck or partially frozen and ripping off the old scabby layer. It hurts a hell of a lot more than soft moist pliable minds.

2 Likes

I wanted to rename this “A path to call my own.”

1 Like

the use of spiritual tools such as cards are only limited/defined by those who utilize them. their usage can go beyond mental states and situations, though pulling from the subconscious or mental state is one of their qualities ( and to those who dont believe in the spirit world, perhaps the only one), as is spellwork and acting as a channel for spirits and the spirit of the one receiving a reading. thats all ill say on the matter since i dont want to further derail the thread.

1 Like

you have a vibrant creative mind i have no doubt you can concoct brilliant and engaging stories!

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll be sure of it. :blush:

You are absolutely correct, as a reader I was trying to keep things simple. Thanks for the input. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No one can tell you who you are. Be still, be silent, apologize less. Today you are Lucifers daughter, but in 5 years a lot can change. Including what you identify with, and you’re understanding of the cosmos. Take this from someone who isn’t far out of their teenage years.

1 Like

Yeah.