A meditation taught by Astaroth to increase power

Imagine a black candle with a blue flame and concentrate on it, breathe and breathe out slowly, absorving the blue energy around the candle, feel your body “loading” this energy until you are full of it, you might see all of the stars of the universe and in my case i also saw lucifer protecting me as a dragon, then you say
“I am the Alpha and the Omega, nobody comes to God but for me, I am the Morning Star, the Light One, I am the beggining, the middle and the end, amen”
also she said “i call this the apocalypse meditation, also other perversions from the sayings of lucifer, i mean, christ, on this book are very useful”
always a mysterious one haha
i tried it yesterday and felt really great

39 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Someone asked me to channel him and I wasn’t sure I could. Will try this. Thanx again. :metal:

3 Likes

oh she shows herself to me as a feminine spirit or a half-masculine one, i find very interesting when someone see her as a man

4 Likes

I’ll let u know what turns on on my approach. :metal:

2 Likes

@anon34533336 It’s interesting to me you have mentioned Astaroth’s forms. I have never evoked Astaroth myself, but the one time I’ve met Astaroth was in a dream, before I even knew who she/he was, and Astaroth came to me as a male. I’ve never really researched it, so don’t know if it means anything, but that was my experience.

1 Like

i think she can appear in any forms she likes

1 Like

I will have to evoke soon, and I’ll try the meditation, as well. It sounds very powerful and full of energy.

1 Like

it helped me a lot with a visualization when i was tired af

1 Like

Thanks. Sounds just what I need. I’m always tired af, lol.

2 Likes

Sounds very similar to the blue ray meditation that ea koetting has in his YouTube channel

2 Likes

never watched this video from him, i’ll watch tomorrow and compare

I actually think you can combine them

2 Likes

I remember evoking her I think it was around last year in December… (Because after December I stopped performing evocations I only do invocations and meditations till today…)…

Anyway she appeared in my black mirror but unfortunate… Or let say fortunate it was fade image…as I couldn’t see 100% of her face…but 70% I was sure of her image as a woman… And also what I wanted… Let say what she wanted me to have i got it in the morning after the ritual of her…

It was my first powerful manifestation I have ever made since starting doing magic…

But last month this year I have summoned her in dreams… (That is I cast the summoning spell before I got sleep)…

And around 3 am in the morning I saw him…Astaroth in male appearance…as depicted in lesser key of Solomon…

but he appeared in full of shadow… I asked him to get close so as I could see him clearly but he refuses… As I was not supposed to see him without the shadows…

So it’s possible to see him in both aspects as a woman or man riding that animal…only you need is close relation with the spirit…

But the most comforting appearance I love from her and which I had several times in my dreams and hallucinations is that of Lion…because she is very come and her energy stays with me for along period of time even if I’m awake…

@elena @anon34533336

3 Likes

Cool thank her and you for the exercise

1 Like

Astaroth came to me in male form in 1998 while I was perfecting my black mirror skills. I’ve been working with Him since.

3 Likes

Thank you (and Astaroth) for this. I do EA’s chakra cleansing meditation from “Questing for Visions” most days and whenever I get to the heart chakra in addition to the regular chant, “Yam” I call on the energy of Astarte and feel her energy and heat vigorously throughout my body burning away any impurities. I usually feel energized and in some cases slightly aroused.

3 Likes

Astaroth i usually see as a man with pale skin and sunken eyes. Whenever i focus on ishtar Astarte inanna etc, I find a woman.

1 Like

This here my friend is absolutely amazing! I intend to utilize this as part of my daily affirmation and mantra sessions. Very uplifting and super at rasing one into God consciousness. The very truth of who we are!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: The metaphysics of St Germain

Thank you for your sharing.

And I have a question. What is the meaning of amen in the incantation? I heard that amen is the abbreviation of Abramic religion(I’m not sure)

1 Like