The metaphysics of St Germain

Have you ever heard of the Ascended Master St. Germain? … there is a publication (chanelled) I believe, which is called something along the lines of “The I AM Discourses” —- his writings focus a lot on the subjects of spiritual alchemy, the violet flame; which is said to be a high frequency spiritual essence which purifies oneself with the ultimate goal of reaching Godhood / oneness with source.

His writings I’ve been reading periodically through the years, more so in my very early childhood when I was visiting at my Grandmorhers home whom introduced me into this wonderful path of metaphysics, of which, I embrace, many various sects, and teachings.

To me anymore, TRUTH it’s very Self, IS the HIGHEST RELIGION that there is. Regardless of its source. So from here on out I no longer wish to “label myself” as this or that but rather simply as a truth student.

Anyhow, to get back on topic I feel that a purusual of the writings of St. Germain whether they be channeled or of first hand dictation, could prove to be very enlightening and I’m sure just as I have, you also will locate several worthwhile gems of spiritual knowledge!

At present I’m aware of a minimal number of organizations out there who embrace the teachings of St. Germain, some of which are squarely based on the teachings of Ascended Masters, and with St. Germain being of of a high priority if not the highest priority.

I’m including a few pictures below attributed to the likeness of St. Germain. Possibility depending on the interests this topic gathers it might deem necessary to put onto its very own section.

In Godlike Power
/Phil a/k/a Alan Elohim

1 Like

The Heavenly Rays, it is nice to say some Theosophy on here, kind of funny that the Violet Ray be the first mentioned here since the Violet Ray is tied to Luna and thus the Infernal of the Nadir (below direction) since it is tied to Alchemy, transformation, and the Vault of Death, even if sometimes only the Tarot variety (since the Violet Ray deals heavily in themes of what lingers even when other elements are taken away from something and how they usher in Change). The complementary Divine Flame to the Violet Ray of the Akasha (tied to the Akashic Record of Omniscience) is the Black Godflame (one of the seven tied to the lifeblood of the Heart of the All), which I’m sure is the most notable of the flames for this particular online locale.

For years I used to carry around his picture in my wallet. Him and Madam de Pompadour have been a huge influence on my life.

1 Like