Experiences with Astaroth

I would love to hear the experiences you folks have had with Astaroth or any other masks related.

3 Likes

I’ve had only two experiences with Astaroth but she was protective and motherly. Not at all what I expected and this is what she looked like.

5 Likes

I have some experience with her, she’s great.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/a-meditation-taught-by-astaroth-to-increase-power/35537/19

5 Likes

No one heard about the curse of Astarte/Hera?

1 Like

Tell us about it

1 Like

The only thing I’ll say is that it is invoked (the curse) when the background of infidelities in a relationship appears and because of that appears rage and I think it also has some things to do if you have a shit mentality when it comes about women/girls or something, I’m not sure about the last thing I said.

4 Likes

So I’m considering this an experience but take it how you want. So growing up I had always been Christian but I had been feeling down and worried I wasn’t good enough for anything. My grades in college were slipping, personal matters kept happening, etc. So with very little experience I decided to try and invoke Astaroth. I never really saw him/her (some say astaroth is a boy and others say he/she is a girl) but while invoking her I got a overwhelming senstation and at the time I was scared because it had been my first time doing anything like that. Anyway, I decided it was time to ask for her help. After doing so I dismissed myself and went to bed. Within the span of a couple weeks so many things had happened. My grades had been getting better and ultimately I passed all my classes with A’s ( which was literally a miracle at the time being ) also while I was asking for help I had also asked if she could help bring love into my life. And what do you know. She came through with her promise. Not only did she bring more men into my life but a boy that I had a crush on in middle school (who moved away 9th grade year) is going to college with me. P.S. this is relevant because after I had invoked astaroth I had been going to school for half a semester already and I go to a community college so as you can imagine it’s not very big so I see many frequent faces. Yet after invoking her I started to see him and now run into him every other day. You can say this is all a coincident but before invoking astaroth my life was slowly turning into a miserable hell. Anyway! This is just my experience with her. I recently invoked her again and told her I would be giving her public appraisal so yeah lol. Like I said before take this however you want but astaroth is great to work with!

7 Likes

Welcome @Queenn_B. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTION area, and tell us about yourself and your magical experience. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Astaroth is currently inhabiting my pet snake. She’s pretty cool so I have no issues with this so far. Cool conversations and weird dreams. She stares at me a little too much though lol.

2 Likes

A year ago I’ve become interested in dark magic, and tbh with you guys I only evoke Lord Clauneck because of money problems and never I evoked other demons, but then a month ago while I am on a meditative state a voice in my mind suddenly popped up it says ’ I can help you ’ and then I immediatley ask who’s talking (and honestly I am still not good with clairaudience because my strongest clair is clarsenentience, which I already have since when I was a kid).He/she said sepiroth(yup I got it wrong) then this image of astaroth flashes. So I believe it’s Astaroth not Sepiroth(which I only realized few days after that sudden meet up).I want to take an advice with you guys what should I do, I am not used to talk/evoke to other demon other than lord Clauneck.

1 Like

I have sensed Astaroth’s presence since childhood. But only at the age of 20 he began to communicate seriously with him. And this is what I can say about him: it is a very proud and serious spirit. Vindictive if disrespectful to him, which can lead to serious health problems or other problems in life. But he can tell about the future, keeps promises. While researching my past life, I learned that he was an angel. Many speak of him as a woman, but Astaroth claims that he is a man and has never been a woman. Yes, he knows Astarte, but has no family ties with her. I don’t know how to treat this information. But I specifically asked him about this.

1 Like

Astaroth is a wonderful ally and great demon to befriend . Offer a cup of cherries and a nice liquor. I see Astaroth as somewhat monstrous but feels female. If you see this form don’t be startled. She will tell you secrets of the world and sometimes things you may not want to know. Remember knowledge and wisdom are gifts even though they may set us apart at times.

It’s a good sign she came to you without being called. Don’t be afraid. Set an offering and call to her . :black_heart:

8 Likes

Thank You! I appreciated your reply, I will prepare myself first because it is my first time, but I will call Astaroth for sure after this busy work schedules.

Hail Astaroth !!!

2 Likes

I used an artificial intelligence machine that creates faces. I thought it would be nice to see how it would depict Astaroth. To my surprise this is Him:

4 Likes

Not gonna lie that is NOT how Astaroth looks when I evoke or work with him. For me ( and who the f@ck am I anyway?) He appears as an effeminate man. Like the lead singer of AFI in the video miss m@rder, or like marilyn Manson in the "long hard road our of hell video.

I think Astaroth is great though.

5 Likes

My dealing with Astaroth wasn’t long ago… I didn’t see them and I couldn’t make out whether then energy was feminine or masculine - it was somewhere in the middle. I have referred to them as “she” because that was what was used in the interaction. Many entities have both female and male forms as they are not restricted by gender as humans are and they can be whatever they want, whenever they want and can change in an instant.

I found Duke Astaroth to be very willing to help as long as you are able to offer something in return and you keep your word. Keep your word to Astaroth, and they will keep their word to you. Don’t lie as Astaroth will not lie to you, even if it will hurt your feelings. She will get you the results you want, but again, I cannot stress enough that if you make a promise in return YOU MUST KEEP YOUR WORD. If you don’t, payback will be swift and brutal.

3 Likes

I agree with what you’re saying @Delilah . Spirits are able to manifest in diverse shapes. With Astaroth I usually get a very effeminate male. His vibe is very bi sexual.

One time he greeted me in my dreams by sneaking up behind me and pinching my ass.

When I turned and saw him I was startled and angry and he was just like “what’s wrong I was only saying hello”

I also agree that if you don’t promptly keep your word to spirits for deals you make you are in dangerous waters.

Pay them promptly and pay them in full or risk having them become hostile and violent with you

2 Likes

Lol. It sounds like my experience with Abaddon… When all was quiet and I was in a trance state, he said in a very loud voice “Hello!” and grabbed my right foot. Which scared the absolute crap out of me and snapped me out of my trance. He’s probably still laughing at how I nearly jumped out of my skin lol

3 Likes

I always get king Bael standing behind me putting his hands and my shoulders and pushing me forward. Lol, what can I say spirits can be very strange.

3 Likes