A meditation for you all - meditation of Lucifer

I did not ,wan to come off rude if i did, …I wanted to prevent you going through my mistakes and assumptions while I first began to learn how to use the forum properly. …many moments of frustration can be avoided , was only poi t I trying to get accross. Ok keep an eye out for a notice of a new thread😉

1 Like

@Rory_Mclellan, you’re good. I appreciate you clearing that up for me. Thank you. I’m still learning, not only about this awesome forum but also Magick and what Entity helps with what. I’m a newbie thru and thru. :blush:

2 Likes

All that matters is your in the right spot now!
Ok I can P.M a detailed account on where to begin with Deggal? There’s MANY things this spirit can help you with, he also is very patient and sympathetic towards beginners,
This spirit is a kingdom of flames Angel that can be found in Evoking eternity by E.A koetting. I also suggest searching @Lady Evas posts regarding Deggal , this is whee I extracted all aspects needed to begin my first spirit work.
I owe him lots , as not only was my conviction forged in steel , that the left hand path , was indeed the path I am to walk…Deggal ignited my kundalini for the first time, leading to my alcheMical transmutation of soul and consciousness.

3 Likes

Awesome!! Thank you so much. You have no idea how thankful I am to be around such amazing and very knowledgeable people such as yourself, @Rory_Mclellan.

The left hand path is definitely the path I am to walk. I feel it throughout my entire being. I look forward to progressing, strengthening, and in turn helping others.

3 Likes

Awe thanks, totally made my day with that last comment😈. Strait up girl this is where it’s at, These are the faces of the sorcerors ushering in the new age.
The end of Christianity’s poison on earth faces an inevitable, non violent end…And we will walk AS, and NEXT to the original Gods.

4 Likes

All of you put a huge smile on face. Everyday I wake up, other than job hunting, I always look forward to getting on this forum and surrounding myself with like minded individuals and soaking up their knowledge and experience. :blush:

14 Likes

Powerfull :o

Hey My Name is Samantha and I was wanting to know if u could possibly Help me out. I have tried invoking Lucifer a couple of times, and nothing ever happens. Would u mind plz helping me???

2 Likes

I would like to say that what is visualized here can be obtained just with invoking Lucifer directly with incantations and prayers alone. You can already get his atributtes and power and what is desired in this way. without visualization. It is rather better to see what you yourself see , feel or hear. in this way you can learn what you previously did not. as for activating the chakras he can be just directly invoked into them too. As well as the organs. that way it is more efficcient. Traditionaly in energy work very specific things are visualised to create changes in the mental energetic and physical bodies. Of course you can get as creative as you like. It’s just that since the energy body is as real and concrete and sistematic as the physical body it is better to use a system which directly affects it. such a system is developed over many generations of trial and error experiments of which exercises work best It’s scientific. the short answer is it is best to find a school of chi kung , a true secret society, a knowligabe mentor or learn from the spirits and your experiences directly. it is best when all of these options are available. If not , then the mentors should be sought out, be they spiritual or physicall . you will definitely obtain more with them than without them if they are qualified. For it is easy to understand that there are far to many obsticles for a man working to master it all alone. Not to mention some masters have existed for many lifetimes. And, as stated before the process of trial and error can take many many many years it is not likely that we will accquire such knowledge alone.

1 Like

Interesting meditation indeed

Wtf, as I was reading what you wrote (before I reached that part) there I saw a black flame burning on the screen or I think it was somehow above the computer screen! Some minutes ago I meditated and then I extended my aura.

raises hand excuse me. What if we just so happen to be really. Really. REALLY. Bad at memorization?

2 Likes

Thank you!
I recently took the full swim into the LHP. I tried this meditation tonight and it was incredible. I felt totally at peace, I played the Lucifer enn in the background as I visualized and meditated.
I asked Lucifer for a sign that he was here with me. I looked up at my flat screen TV which was off and could make a faint shadow shape. I then felt an amazing vibrating energy around my body.
As odd as it sounds it started inwards and made my flesh get goosebumps, but not in a scary way, more of an electric feeling as when you are about to get hit by lightning.
I now feel totally energized, I hope I can get some sleep.
Thank you once again for this, it really helps us newbies.
Much love.

1 Like

Is there an audio or video recording of this meditation? Because of memory problems, I find it hard to remember instructions. I do better with guided meditation.

3 Likes

Unfortunately not. Most occult works are written or taught in person.

You could always make your own. :blush:

1 Like

Actually I agree with Epsilon. Make your own recording and actually guide yourself through the entire meditation. Just make sure to pace your visualization parts as those take a bit of time to construct…At least for me.

1 Like

This is great. I only half-proper did it since I’m at work and can definitely feel the mojo.

Fuck i thought k P.Md that

@WaveGod_L Really? That’s cool, I’ll definitely have to give the meditation a try. What kind of buzz would you compare it to, closest? You know, when I make contact with Marquise Orias, I often get a warm, soothing calm feeling, kinda reminiscent of a light opioid buzz. His presence is always so pleasant feeling and I feel his presence more often than the other two spirits I mainly contact (Crown Prince Lucifer and King Paimon). The first time I make contact with a spirit generally feels stronger and, the first time I felt the presence of Orias, it felt almost like my arms were about to float up (I was resting them on a table) and I had such a nice feeling of tranquility and calming, “it’s all gonna be okay”. I was almost mesmerized. And, reading your post about about the Lucifer meditation is cool because I’ve really been meaning to develop a stronger connection and relationship with him.

When this batch of home made wine I have in the works (I make a good, sweet, and strong wine that’s about 16 to 20% ABV because of all the sugar I use) finishes “cooking”, I’ll have to offer him some and plan on doing this meditation then, and see if he likes the Kiwi Strawberry, Grape, or Cranberry Grape best, along with some nice chocolate and/or some other kinds of sweets I have on hand. I think he’ll appreciate the wine, as it’s good, strong, it’s something I make myself, put a lot of care into, has that personal “hey, check out what I made” touch so it’s more personal, and I hear that he likes his wine and sweets (alcohol and sweets seem to be appreciated by a great many). I’ve already invited Crown Prince Lucifer, Marquise Orias, and King Paimon into my heart, body, life, soul, dreams, mind, etc…, asking for assistance, connection, friendship, a good relationship, and so on, so the way should be open to these entities and I’m just going to jump right in. Meditation is hard for me but I’ve always been respectful, honest, sincere, etc… with them, so I think he should be open to it and be cool. They all know I have self serving reasons for wanting to work with/petitioning them, as well as genuinely want a relationship with them, knowledge, getting to know them, etc… Thanks for sharing your experience, and thanks to @C.Kendall for posting the meditation. Oh, BTW, does it matter how the crown looks as I visualize it? I like how it requires no tools, just visualization, since I don’ really use tools (one of the advantages of growing up an only child and playing by myself a lot as a kid is a good imagination). My “candle” is probably going to be a dim nightlight and I can’t really burn incense/herbs/anything really in my house. When you merge and become one with Lucifer during this meditation, how long do you stay “merged”, and will this affect my work with Orias? I don’t want to disrespect or piss anybody off.

Bringing this back to say that this meditation combined with this song is intensely powerful.

1 Like