A magical journey begins with a thousand steps......and a lot of reading

Keep pushin, bruh. I’ll spot you.

1 Like

I appreciate you, good sir.

1 Like

Since I’m stubborn and do not know when to quit, I am going to dive in the void again but in a room where light does not exist…this has become an experiment with many attempts yet to yield something strong. I am going to light incense and lose myself. Let’s see what happens.

1 Like

Meditation

I feel myself as the resistance to my breakthrough… I kept hearing Lilith and Belial named in my head but this could be due to them being the more popular entities that people contact and they are fresh in my mind while reading the forum constantly.

I will keep my eyes and ears out for any synchronicities just in case. Regardless, a step closer to where I want to be.

…so I just laughed maniacally at traffic in general…gonna be that kind of day.

Meditations

I believe I have broken on through to the other side. Who knew saying hello was the secret key…man I’m awkward sometimes…

2 Likes

Rune Work - Nauthiz

Nauthiz is another rune that is near and dear to this fractured heart. Hagalaz was the hail and the pain, Nauthiz is the result of that pain. Nauthiz is the ability to cope and grow from your lesson but in my case, it means a resilience that cultivates a hard independence and casts co-dependence out the window. So much more can be said about this rune but the lesson was taught to me long before I found the rune. I do not usually go forward after less than a day of reflection…but this is a subject I can speak hours on.

1 Like

Meditation

A varsity jacket? Why a varsity jacket? All I can do is laugh and shake my head at my subconscious. I amuse myself on occasion.

1 Like

General Thoughts

Had a snow day, along with an awakening of a path that had always been available yet not seen by me…all things happen for a reason.

Rune Work - Isa

Isa is the rune of contemplation and of stillness, along with other meanings. Take the time to ponder that which needs to be reflected on and realize that stillness does not equal stagnation.

Rune Work on hold

I’ve lost the rune I was studying…I know I can use a picture but I’m not going forward until I find it. Call me stubborn but I’m stubborn.

Update:

As soon as I post that, I find it where I’ve looked before. Regardless, I have it again so the rune work resumes.

1 Like

General thoughts

Hearing you are the reason your magick has failed for over a year is a very bitter and IRRITATING pill to swallow…but c’est la vie. I can’t lament the lost days and wasted time. I just gotta fix whatever is in my way and move forward.

2 Likes

cough work with your mentor cough

Sorry, something was in my throat

1 Like

Rune Work - Jera

Jera is the 12th rune in the set that symbolizes the 12 months of the year. It is also a rune that tells of that which was sown and the rewards that you will reap. This is the fortunate rune that tells of success for the effort put into the ventures as long as the end of a trying time, if you are currently experiencing one. This rune is one that also speaks of the temporary such as the seasons and cycles that happen year round.

1 Like

Sounds like Isa made you hold still for a minute there?

1 Like

Well played, good sir. Yes, that glorious ice froze me in place.

1 Like

General Thoughts

Difficulties concentrating or evoking anything. A bump in the road…nothing more. Run from the difficult times and you cannot fully embrace the easy ones.

1 Like

Eat the bumps. High in fiber

2 Likes

Good stuff…the jokes and the resilience.

2 Likes

Rune Work - Eihwaz

Eihwaz is symbolized in the Yew tree and reminds us to persist when things are at their worst because we are made of hardy stuff and everything is temporary. This rune symbolizes the juxtaposition between life and death. You cannot have one without the other since it is a cause and effect of the natural order of things. Something useless about you must die so the more advantageous can be born. Concerning the external world, old relationships may whither and die to make way for ones that are more in line with your needs.

Eihwaz can also indicate a new journey is on the horizon and doors are going to be opened for you. Progress of some shape or form is right at your doorway.

2 Likes