A magical journey begins with a thousand steps......and a lot of reading

Well, it’s just that you seem to know what you’re doing. You have some experience. You’ve destroyed your ego and admit you have much to learn. Spiritually, you’re in a good place. The universe is open to you because you are open.

The question is, what does King Paimon have to offer you right now that a dozen other energies couldn’t? For that matter, do you need a manifestation to hold your hand or can you tap into the endless reservoir of power and ability that is…not “inside” you…that’s there. It is you, and and all around you. It is eternal and immortal. And it’s fucking awesome.

If you have a specific intent that King Paimon can assist with, cool. But it’s still worth becoming familiar with your own power, as that will make all that other stuff so much easier.

If you’ve never done chakras work, I highly recommend it. It will get you in touch with your true self pretty quickly. Once you have that down, open your third eye (but be prepared for some intense effects) and then uncoil the Kundalini. That power boost will stick with you for, well, ever.

I can send you a chakras cycle meditation that I’ve put together. It’s pretty straight forward. Or you can try an online guided thing but I personally find those to be a bit too crunchy-hippy most of the time.

3 Likes

Thank you for your awesome perspective and I see your point. I do tend to lean towards a more subservient position when it comes to knowledge until I feel comfortable. With King Paimon, I was unsure where to start and read he was friendly to beginners so I went that route. What I should do is listen to that voice in my head that, sometimes quite loudly, insists I have done this before sometime, somewhere and this is just a refresher. Maybe not a refresher in this life but the occult is like a familiar place I have fond memories of.

I also appreciate the offer to assist me in my studies. This is about me learning who I am and not who the world says I am. I would graciously accept anything you are inclined to show me. Also thank you for the compliments.

2 Likes

That confirms my analysis; you know what you’re doing. Whenever I’ve had the big “ah ha” moments, the ones that make my spine tingle, it feels like I’m remembering what’s lost. I’ve mentioned this to people before!

3 Likes

Those moments must be exhilarating! I appreciate your words and I will put more faith in my intuition and let it guide me back home.

2 Likes

That’s because that part of you that has access to greater knowledge already knew exactly how your results would manifest and the feeling of rightness and knowing is to let you know that you’re on the right track :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for the added guidance, Aluriel.

1 Like

Glad I could help :wink: stop by my messages if you need anything

2 Likes

Rune Work - Raido

I felt an afternoon was not long enough to spend with this rune so I carried it with me again today. I understand that although my ride has been bumpy at times through this life, I am more resilient than most people. Part of my travels lead me to accomplish a character transformation. I used to have this desire to speak as I write. Now, if you were to have a conversation with me, this is how I would sound and come across. There are more insights but I recommend you have your own conversation with the runes to see what they say about your life. Nobody’s experience is the same so my lessons will not be yours.

1 Like

General thoughts

With the help of a new friend, I have been introduced to clearing and opening my chakras. I had learned about this before as a crystal countdown method without mention of this referring to chakras…or if it did I glossed over that part…regardless…I recognized the similarities immediately and followed the instructions I was given. I will say that I experienced something moving and powerful. It also helped me to feel more confident in my magickal pursuits. I am interested to see what will come of this next step in my path…although I do keep swatting above my head randomly…but wow.

Results of magick cast recently

Did not produce any concrete results. Will call this a failure in the short term. Not one resounding success in recent history (months) …a downer but I will keep exercising my magickal legs.

1 Like

General thoughts

Did some more chakra work last night. I slept pretty peacefully and it is not usually one of my talents. Although I cannot ever truly recall my dreams as of late either. Did a few rituals last night to see if all rituals will fail or if I need to overwhelm my mind with so many at one time that I couldn’t possibly keep thinking about it. If my issue were lust for results, I sent out so many requests to the universe in the past few months that you would imagine I would forget a handful of them and they should have manifest…but not quite.

Purchased E.A.'s complete works. Time for some serious reading. I want this work day to fly by so I can resume my reading…also side note…I now prefer the dark to the light. The dark makes me calm…the light…anxious…good and evil has taken a back seat to the perception of who is contemplating the event.

2 Likes

Rune work - Kenaz (among various other ways to spell the rune name)

My research says this rune’s proper name means “torch” literally but it also stands for the tool to light your path metaphorically, impart knowledge on your journey and be the fire that quenches the thirst of knowledge, among other things. While Raido is your journey, Kenaz stands for whatever you need on your journey. When I held this rune, I received random flashes of intuition and insight into my current issues and my life. This is what guides you on your journey and will illuminate the dark times you face. Pick up your torch and take a look into your life. What do you see? What can you remedy right now? Kenaz will help you if you listen and look towards your intuition.

It can be your creative fire, your literal fire, the drive to succeed, the passion to love…on and on. It can stand for that intense feeling in anything you undertake. I will expound upon this rune further on my review of the first Aett,

1 Like

Rune Work - Gebo

Gebo is an interesting rune…to say the least. I went into an occult shop yesterday to pick up a few candle holders…nothing too impressive. However, holding the rune while looking at all of the products, I walked out with many gifts from the Gods. In particular a breathtaking piece of fossil that I had to get and it wasn’t all that cheap either. It is utterly fantastic though.

Gebo means just that, gift. It symbolizes the give and take of life that builds solid foundations and relationships. The gifts you give to another come back to you in another form. The universe gives us gifts and in return we affect change and thank the universe by giving gifts of sacrifice or just to say “Thank you for showing me the way”. I see it as a symbiotic relationship that can help both sides grow for their benefit.

Giving a gift and receiving a gift take different effort. To do both in equal measure puts you in a state of balance. You don’t give too much and you do not take take too much. You will leave that last piece of bread for the hungry friend because you know it would just be excess. You accept the last piece of bread as it is a gift from a friend and they have said it is not theirs to keep.

I know this is rather abstract but again, I have my meanings and you will have yours. Take care.

1 Like

Random link

Why? Because Aerosmith is always good.

Rune Work - Wunjo

Wunjo can be see as unfettered joy upon reaching a goal, the apex of an event or the end of a road long traveled. Good fortune and spiritual peace can also be one of the ways Wunjo is deciphered as well. Anything that can bring you joy can be wrapped up in Wunjo. This completes the first Aett of the Elderfuthark runes.

1 Like

Rune Work - First Aett Review (Freyja’s Aett)

I will give a surface review before I go through the rest of the Aettir of the Elder Futhark. As always, I find that the runes are not something that can be relegated to a fixed definition when applied to your own life. Experience the runes and you will see their meanings outside of the ones I have. Do not read my definitions as they are by and large for me. Take interest in the order of the runes and then have your own conversation with them.

Fehu
This rune deals with potential of wealth as cattle was seen a denomination of wealth for the Norse at one time. Possessing wealth and spending wealth are two different things so this focuses on the potential of having wealth in one form or another.

Uruz

This rune deals with the strength to crush obstacles and the strength to hold back when necessary. Mental/Physical strength is seen as two different beasts but used together they make you a force to
be reckoned with.

Thurisaz

This rune deals with actively attacking a foe or obstacles in your way and removing them from your sphere of influence. We should have no hesitation to remove an obstacle out of your way or it isn’t a true obstacle and more of a nuisance…at least that is the impression we give.

Ansuz

This is a rune that symbolizes the power of words and specifically the breath being tied to the soul. Each word we speak is part of a galdr (spell) of our own. We need to realize our words have power and to choose them wisely when we release them into the universe. Again this has ties to Odin but will not be looked at closer until all sets of 3 Aett have been studied.

Raido

This is the rune of the traveller. Raido is the journey you are on that you have no control over. As I see it, it is a rune that reminds me to enjoy everything life has to offer without relegating the experience to something I must control because life experience is fluid and the lessons are many, reprieves are few.

Kenaz

This is the torch we carry to illuminate our path during our journey during those times we need direction. The lessons may come but we are also able to illuminate our answers with this rune. This is also the rune of passion and fiery states of mind. Are you driven to succeed? Are you passionate for your lover? There are so many things that can represent kenaz that this listing is FAR from exhaustive.

Gebo

This rune represents any gift you give or receive. Be it knowledge or material, all gifts given with an intent to help someone are valuable. Gifts come in all forms and when one is given, it will benefit you to give one back as this can also strengthen relationships indirectly. Be in balance when you give and receive to feel the joy both can bring.

Wunjo

This rune is one of joy or completion of a step to a goal or setting out for a new goal. This rune can also be about inner piece and spiritual enlightenment that you feel when you come to the end of the many legs of your spiritual journeys.

Thus conclude’s Freyja’s Aett of the Elder Futhark.

3 Likes

Rune Work - Hagalaz

This rune is probably the least mysterious rune to me as I contemplate all my perceived failures and how they have made me stronger in the long run. Hagalaz means hail and when a nice sized chunk hits you, you feel it. However, that pain is temporary as it transmutes into life giving water and can now nourish you and the surrounding landscape.

This is how our life journey unfolds. We are faced with trials and tribulations for most of our lives but if we face them with an attitude of learning a lesson that can help us grow, we hopefully will not repeat the same mistake.
When the hail falls, we know it is fleeting temporary because soon the sun may shine.

1 Like

General thoughts

I painted myself into a corner in life…why? Maybe I enjoy suffering because if I suffer I won’t be teased with what true joy feels like. Truth be told nothing scares me more than getting everything I want in life…because once I have it, I’ll feel the clock ticking away to the time it is all taken from me.

1 Like

Ya get it, then ya protect it. Maintain it. Stay happy and fulfilled.
Plus, there’s always more to learn, more adventure.

1 Like

Meditation thoughts

Since a few things have come to light in the dark, I feel like each time I’m pushing myself I’m just playing a game with myself. One where I pretend not to know what I am doing and my subconscious is amused because all I would need to do is relax and accept the potential brewing or has been brewed and drink up.

1 Like