A idea for all us practioners

I have been talking about this idea for a while with my long time friend and apprentice as well as my fiancé who’s a witch.

What if … many magicians, witches etc.

Were to perform a powerful ritual at the same time calling the forces of magick into this world.

Now what I mean by this is, creating a huge energetic and magickal impact into the veil that separates this world and the worlds beyond.

This type of ritual would be performed in any manner but each of us would repeat the Nabatean incantation of summoning al magick powers which is " itz rachu mantantu vespacha kaltamu, itz rants many kala mant atzu belt tazu, Vaskalla itz rachu kantantu velchatza ".

We would also open a gate into the sky, wether it’s from the constellation of stars or any other kind of magick portal in the sky.

We would all perform this ritual at the same time, so you would feel the others participating In the rite.

Your will should be projected as a force of power, into the cosmos you may choose your own deities, gods and demons to aid the power of the rite.

The point of creating this gateway into the sky opens a temporary gate, the gate is to the astral, when we push all our energy and all our will and power towards the gate.

Before pushing the power forth, have the intention in your mind and programme this blast, to pierce the veil.

All of us at the same time doing this will create a powerful critical mass, opening the veil of the astral and bringing the powers to this realm and this very earth.

This isn’t the whole theory or idea it’s just a summary poorly put together but let me know what you guys think.

9 Likes

This sounds almost like the concept of The Conjunction of the Spheres from The Witcher franchise. Basically it’s the emegering of our plane with other magicial or astral planes. This allowed Humans and other races to create powerful magic spells (like complete alteration of your appearance), but it also meant that creatures from the other realms had enter into the Human reality (like Strygoi, Gouls, Succubus, Midday Maid).

8 Likes

I’ve never heard of that sounds interesting but yeah basically like that :joy:

4 Likes

Sounds good to me, what about Samhain when the veil between words is said to be its thinnest?

(As an item, this isn’t always on the dates used in neo-pagan calendars, nor is it always Oct 31st,but I’ll post more about that if it suits anyone else as a date.)

One thing about this is it would give us time to periodiucally bump the thread and get as many people as possible to know about it in advance.

7 Likes

Okay great sounds good to me

3 Likes

It’s a poor idea, if you treasure anyone that isn’t in the rite.

The veil is a personal membrane, not a universal one. People unprepared to cross it either have experiences that shatter their sense of reality, for better or for worse, or are eaten during their meandering in that state of consciousness.

6 Likes

Well it’s already coming. We don’t actually need to do this.

1 Like

Oh? Then that’s reason enough for doing it.

3 Likes

Then it won’t matter if we help speed things up a little.

Sounds like a reason enough to not do it. Insanity and physical death isn’t exactly a goal.

4 Likes

To advance the evolution of the species, that’s a risk and sacrifice i’m happily willing to take.

The meek can inherit the earth as fertilizer.

1 Like

Do so at your own risk, if that is what you wish.

well. Remember what happened last time?
that one is still on the right side of crazy.

so i guess it comes down to the magician and if they are strong enough to survive.

i wasnt even shooting for it and i almost went loco.
so from what i can tell its more of a personal veil. you experience it. everyone else thinks youve gone mad.

2 Likes

Indeed. Only time will tell if one is capable of handling it. As for me, I see a few consequences that come from opening said veil. For example parasites and assassin spirits.

1 Like

Eh, you guys, I may have misread the OP but I saw this as a combined evocation/portal opening of what we choose not, “lol lets make holes in sky n see what comes through fnar-fnarr!” ?!

I immediatelytt knew when I read this who and what I’m going to draw through, using that chant and combining many evocations at once, in one astral (sky, not plane) location. to weaken that point.

Maybe I got it wrong because I’m usually Granny Fusspot round here? :stuck_out_tongue:

Done as I had been planning, it’s no more prone to let in parasites and whatever than any other portal opening ritual.

And my spirits REALLY like this idea, they call it “Cleaving The Heavens” (which okay does sound a bit more like ripping holes for lulz, but WITH INTENTION which is what makes us magicians, and not the type of people who get horror movies made about them). :smiley:

6 Likes

ah…maybe i misunderstood then. if you have a set goal and know what your trying to bring through. that might work alot better. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m a have to stockpile on shoelaces. Enslave the rest of the parasites lol.

But on a serious note, good luck with the rite.

Hmm… maybe we can do this… let’s maybe… start a thread, and at th time of we can all task spirit and lend our energy?

We can perhaps set a time. Upload a pic of our work space and I dunno… post what we experienced after an hour?

I was planning to open a big fuck-off portal in the sky?

For specific spirit/s.

2 Likes

First, I’m going to calculate the EXACT date/moment of Samhain, if you’re thinking “It’s October 31st every year moron!” read this:

[quote] Pagan religions on the other hand are an entirely different matter. For example, do you really think that the ancient Brits spent a thousand years or so building and perfecting Stonehenge so that they could isolate the exact moment of the summer solstice, only then to decide “hey! let’s hold the celebration on Monday instead so we can have a three day holiday?”

Of course not. These holidays, as are all pagan holidays, celebrated according to nature’s schedule. Because of this, many pagan cultures throughout time and from around the world quite often developed similar celebrations, held on the same days.

Which brings us to All Hallow’s Eve, or Halloween. Or even Hallow’een to be precise in our brevity. It’s generally agreed that Halloween stems from the ancient Celtic celebration of Samhain, which is one of the quarter holidays, meaning it’s celebrated halfway between two other holidays, in this case the fall equinox and the winter solstice.

Is it really necessary that pagans celebrate Samhain on the correct date? To determine that, we need to understand what Halloween, or Samhain all about. According to Wikipedia, which waxes somewhat poetic on this, “Samhain (like Beltane) was seen as a time when the ‘door’ to the Otherworld opened enough for the souls of the dead, and other beings such as fairies, to come into our world.”

… Like Christians dully mumbling their call and response prayers on Sunday, with about half as much enthusiasm as they put into the Pledge of Allegiance, paganism seems to be lacking in energy, in soul, in short – in magic. And how can it be otherwise, when people reschedule their Samhain rituals for the preceding Saturday night because it’s more convenient for the coven. “I know Auntie Flo wants to come through from the other side, but darn it, Wednesday night the kid has violin lessons and I’ve got to be up and out by 5 a.m. for my spin class. Maybe she can come through on Saturday instead, if I write her a note?”

So yes, the date is important. Which is what totally boggles the mind when it comes to Halloween. It was so obvious, that I feel incredibly stupid that it took me till this week to notice it. Halloween can’t fall on the same day each year, because the equinox and solstice fall on different days each year.[/quote]

Then I’m going to see what that tells me.

Then I’m going to contribute it to this thread, fwiw.

2 Likes