A idea for all us practioners

Okay so Samhain is 19:15 UTC on Monday 6th November evening or later for all folks east, 2.15pm NYC, and earlier still for all points west.

Don’t know if that changes things for anyone, I have some ideas - start the ball rolling at 19:15 (7.15pm) for the first member east of the dateline to want to be involved, choosing a constellation or star we can all locate (chances of seeing it are slimmer in northern Europe due to clouds), then follow it round so we each get an evening shot at our 19:15, using the same link depending on who’s south of the Equator?

4 Likes

Oh hell year XD

Exactly at least someone gets it

1 Like

Not really. Unless I have been largely misinformed for the better part of my life, LHP is about personal ascension using the principles of personal freedom and personal choice. What you are suggesting takes that choice away from many, unbidden, and on a level that is the absolute definition of spiritual dictatorship, no matter how pure your intentions are. While I agree that most boundaries are made to be broken, this one could effect those who are not capable of making that choice, chiefly children. Consider this perspective, please, before you engage on such a course.

2 Likes

I have considered it many times, and the more people whining about it and are hiding behind the same old foolish excuses for not doing it shows it’s what’s really needed. if the pearl clutchers don’t want any part in it, find just stay out of the way of those of us who wish to bring a higher form of “Freedom and personal choice” to this world. :imp:

It’s also their freedom to remain ignorant.

It’s really not foolish someone could get hurt by that.

2 Likes

Seems people are little unsure about this idea now, but if it’s still going ahead then I’ll happily pitch in

3 Likes

As far as I know this is about bringing the power of magick through, using CHOSEN spirits?

Children already do “magical thinking” (psychological definition) which is why many of us here got started before the age of 10, and the fact that gets literally or metaphorically beaten out of them is why so many newbie magicians who are adults run into problems. So, anyway, they’re the least likely to have psychic shock over the possibility of the powers of magick becoming that bit stronger on this plane.

Ask any child if they’d like to be able to do magick, and the answer is unlikely to be NO. :wink:

6 Likes

The idea for change is and have always been scary to people. That’s why demons and summoning of all in between has intrigued me so much. It’s scary and thus I concluded from my life experience that it’s the right path to follow.

4 Likes

I’m beginning to suspect the closer the date comes the more this working will resemble the E.A. Koetting/golden dawn argument, and that’s fine, it’s good to find out where you really stand on things like this, But i will be in contact many times before then with the four Demonic Gatekeepers to make sure any attempts at sabotage or counter workings won’t go as planned for any who feel like trying that, fair warning. :wink: :skull_crossbones:

Honestly it’s not that I would stop you it’s more along the lines of me trying to show you the possible consequences. I’d really divine on this before taking any action.

If magick wasn’t natural, children wouldn’t engage in magical thinking, and magic (no “k”) wouldn’t be such a popular topic for kid’s books, far more so really than mainstream adult fiction, where it usually only crops up under horror genres.

This isn’t about doing something to people, it’s about preventing something from being taken away from them.

2 Likes

Actually, it will.

See, these things have specific timings for a reason. People don’t choose when the Earth evolves, Earth chooses when the Earth evolves. The spirits that protect and monitor the Earth, as well as the ones that rule it, are what is preventing things such as an apocalypse-level scenario from occurring, for not only do they have allies and friends among people, but incarnations.

To say nothing of the spirits of stagnation, ignorance, and the like, which would fight tooth and nail to stop such an event.

The “Demonic Kings” simply aren’t strong enough to hold that kind of assault, not even close.

I wish you participants the best of luck.

2 Likes

Been at war with them for ages babe. :wink:

2 Likes

Nagathex, i understand full well the consequences of what COULD happen, i just don’t let the fear of it get in my way.

Velotak, That very much remains to be seen, i also think it’s full of shit and hides interior motives, but nevertheless, i thank you for your worthy opinion about it.

3 Likes

You’re missing my point but never mind. Best of luck.

I’m honestly mystified how bringing the forces of magick through, which in any event happens every single time someone performs magick, is somehow suddenly bad.

Sincerely, not being sarcastic there.

2 Likes

It wouldn’t be the first time i’ve done a ritual and scores of others have died as a result and it won’t be the last, your point is loud and clear I just don’t care about it. So yes indeed never mind and thanks.

1 Like

Incase you do a ritual next time and the name Sheogorath and a picture of a Venetian blonde person comes up, I’ll appriciate a heads up.

1 Like

Okay unless the OP PMs me to request otherwise, I’m going to lock this, it’s getting weird and I can’t see many posts that relate to the original proposal.

6 Likes