A formal apology to all BALG members, still here or not - hope this reaches those not here

It’ll be ok

2 Likes

Thank you Onion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sacredblood’s family are just fine, not to worry. It all blew over.

2 Likes

That is heavy. Props to you for having the fortitude to power through it. And welcome back! Good to have you here.

4 Likes

Thank you Silentseeker :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back, hope you are feeling better. Something that comes to mind is that my own main lesson in all (magic, spirit work, life in general) is about finding your own way. Yes, we can be inspired by traditions and experiment with the works of others, but often we have to make changes and decisions for ourselves to figure out our own approach. To say it is not always easy is a gross understatement and sometimes we have to lay on the ground after falling off the horse for a bit. But it does not matter as long as you get back up.

4 Likes

Welcome back, man.

3 Likes

Welcome back! I’m looking forward to what dishes you will bring to the table.

1 Like

Thanks all :slight_smile:

Wait, are you Diluculo_DelFuego in wizards forum?

1 Like

Yes, Diluculo was my name in the Golden Dawn studies.

Then, I have interacted with you there. XD

1 Like

Welcome back Fuego, hang in there it does get better.

3 Likes

Welcome back, Fuego. We need to talk. Your story is very similar to mine.

Don’t give up. Keep fighting.

4 Likes

I hope you stick around Fuego…it wouldn’t be the same w/out you!

4 Likes

Here for the long haul. I realized that when halfway through my suspension I desparately tried to login every day, and was reading all the posts on here and WF. That is also when I started concentrating on the Celts and magic exercises from various books. I could take more than a three day break from magic.

@Mike_Bee, @Lady, and all of BALG, thanks and I love each and every one of you whether you want me to or not. :slight_smile:

Being a member of BALG automatically makes you forum family. So I’m glad just like everyone else, your here for the long run with all of us Fuego :crystal_ball:

2 Likes

Right on, appreciate you all.

1 Like

We are all here to support each other and never judge at B.A.L.G forum - remember this is a journey for you :heart:

4 Likes