A Fool and his Errand! - 5 tarot readings

Sorry forgot to pm, I will now.

Reading No 31

@Xag_darklight

First of all an apology, you sent me a pm a couple of weeks back an it got buried in my inbox so my fault.

The who are you? card is the 3 of pentacles which coupled with the long term underlying influence card, Justice, suggest that you are a regular reliable person. More importantly with Justice card someone who can be counted on to do the right thing in good times and bad. How you see yourself is the Sun card, which is someone who’s bright and positive and good fun.

However how others see you (or other in this case) is Judgement reversed, this suggest that she see’s you as someone who not what they seem or is hiding from the truth or is acting against your true nature. Maybe that’s due to being hurt in the past as your immediate past card is the Queen of Cups reversed (someone who is manipulative, not to be trusted) and you’re bringing this attitude to this potential relationship. It could be that your trying too hard as your hopes/fears card is the Hermit reversed which is the fear of loneliness.

Either way your own goal card is the 4 of Swords which traditionally means rest and contemplation. This together with the final outcome card of the Hanged Man reversed, suggest you need to have a good look inside yourself and see if you’re unintentionally bringing negative attitudes/fears/insecurities which are undermining a potential relationship. Or to put it bluntly, chill out and be your normal self :wink::+1:

I can’t say whether this will be anything long term as the cards are just pointing to the obstacles in front of you.

1 Like

OK that’s it for now - please no more requests as I’ve a lot of crap both workwise and personally to deal with.

Hopefully I’ll be back before Christmas if not, definitely in the New Year…

Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks awesome work!

Amazingly accurate, I am very impressesed!

Thanks @Xag_darklight :grinning::+1:

do i have a chance with her?

Yes, It can happen but you need to be yourself.

1 Like

Yay thanks!

I need to know if someone has feelings for me, sorry…

Hey there, I would love a Tarot reading if you are still offering. ^___^