A Fool and his Errand! - 5 tarot readings

Mine is about my love life

1 Like

I will keep mine wide and will just ask to know what I need to know in the present if it’s possible ^^
If not, I surely need some advice with money, work, my sewing/artist business.

1 Like

could i please get a general reading sometime?:heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Reading No 26

@wolfinsheepsskin

OK you gave me three questions there, I do a spread and it usually is apparent which question is being answered. In your case however I’m not too sure if it’s 1 or 3 so I’ll leave it to you.

The who are you? card is the 6 of Swords which (given your age) is highly appropriate “threshold and changing, a voyage to new possibilities”. Your current influences/obstacles is the 9 of cups “satisfaction/contentment”.

Your long term underlying influence is the Queen of Cups reversed “blocked emotional and suffocated needs”.
Your own goal card is the Wheel of Fortune reversed “blockages in energy/obstacle(s) to be moved”. Your self/attitude card is the 9 of Wands reversed “closed to new ideas and situations” and others see you as the Knight of Pentacles (reversed) “inertia/stagnation/placid”. The hopes/fears card is the Ace of Cups reversed “emotional blockage/inability to express emotions both good and bad”.

There’s 2 impressions I get from the cards

1. You can shoot me down on this but perhaps your a bit too contented with life and concentrating on the pleasures it can offer? If so that’s distracting you from your ambitions and goals or what else needs to be done to further yourself.
  2. your emotions need to settle down a bit and find some balance. This will take time (it took my until my early twenties) but you also know that you need to work on some of your issues yourself. I know you’ll be doing this as the immediate past is the Justice card "“doing the right thing no matter how challenging/restoring balance” and the immediate future is the Strength card :wink: .

If you do this the outcome is the 3 of Cups “victory/accomplishment/abundance/great comradery”. So a good outcome but I can’t say directly to any of your 3 questions.

1 Like

OK will do the next reading over the next couple of days.

@Tattersail Is there anymore to add? If so PM me.
@Xag_darklight - can you PM me
@Keris - Is there anymore to add if not I’ll just do a general one.
@Selkie - fine I’ll do yours.

Sorry no more others as I’m heading into a busy period workwise and personally so there’ll be no readings for a least a few weeks, probably until mid December.

4 Likes

Thank you for you time ! ^^
and good luck with what happen in your life :pray: .w.

1 Like

Reading No 28

@selkie

I do like spreads that are straight forward!

The who are you? card is the 8 of Pentacles i.e. your someone who is hardworking, committed and skillful in some occupation (sewing?!). Your current obstacles/influences is the 7 of Wands, which is someone who is a fighter and in business terms “commerce/competition/struggle and challenges”.

Your underlying influence is the 9 of Pentacles reversed “not being happy with what you have”. Your own goal card is Judgement reversed “not doing what should be done/acting against your true nature”.

The immediate past is the Wheel of Fortune "start of a new cycle"whilst your near future is the 9 of Wands reversed “nothing risked/nothing gained”.

Your self/attitude card is the 2 of Cups reversed “missing what is right for you” and your hopes and fears card is the World card “successful accomplishment of a goal/the world is yours”.

I think we can safely say that you’re unfulfilled with your current work and you really need to focus on developing your sewing business. It’s what you’ve always wanted to do, you’re skilled at it and I suspect you’re just lacking the confidence/nervous about making the leap to turning it into your main source of income.

If you don’t make the leap, the final outcome card is the Ace of Cups reversed “emotional blockage/false love/lying heart” !

1 Like

@TheFoolsErrand I never Thanked you for the tarot but it was amazingly accurate…

Yes… I have addressed this problem,but not fully.
You’ve helped me realize what needs to be fixed.

Also as for the emotional part… :joy: Yes at one point that was my main problem. I would rampage on any and everyone. But over the years I’ve gotten better.
But I’ve had my moments recently.

Thanks again! @TheFoolsErrand

Reading No 29

@keris

The who are you? card is the 8 of Pentacles reversed “lack on ambition/failing in one’s ambition” whilst your influences/obstacles is the 2 of Cups “juggling/balancing act”.

Your underlying past influence is the Knight of Cups “dreamy, poetic behaviour/lack of action” and your one goal card is the Empress reversed " stifled/lack of creativity" .

Your near past card is the 5 of Wands “disappointment/regret/sorrow” and the near future is the Judgement card reversed “not doing what should be done/resistance to movement”.

Your self/attitude cads is the 3 of Wands reversed “delay/more planning” and others see you as the 3 of Cups reversed “excess of pleasure/over indulgence”.

I get the impression that you’re a relaxed, happy-go-lucky person who enjoys life, living in the moment and generally going with the flow. However you’re beginning to realise that you’re also drifting through life like an old fashioned sailing boat becalmed by a lack of wind. Unless you take a more proactive approach to life you could end up on the rocks so to speak. If that happens the final outcome card is the 6 of Cups “nostalgia/living in the past/harking back to better times”.

I have a friend like that who constantly harks back to his carefree days of his youth. The reason being, to put it bluntly, is that he has stagnated and others have bettered themselves so he seeks the sanctuary of yesterday to avoid comparing himself unfavourably with them now.

You have been warned :wink:

1 Like

@TheFoolsErrand
Can you give me a general read?

1 Like

are you still doing these :grin:

@Epsilon and everyone else…

Sorry no more others as I’m heading into a busy period workwise and personally so there’ll be no readings for a least a few weeks, probably until mid December.

2 Likes

I see. Thank you for responding.

1 Like

@wolfinsheepsskin

Your welcome and thanks for the feedback :+1::smiley:

1 Like

:o
.w. wow thank you so much for this reading and your time ! :pray: hug
I have nothing to say about what you have say ! everything is perfect :slight_smile: it’s totally me haha ^^’

yup, that’s 100% me :roll_eyes: thank you so much for the reading you are amazing :heart:

Reading No 30

@Tattersail

Looking at this spread I think you’ve been particularly busy in your life to the exclusion of your love life. The who are you? card is the 8 of Pentacles which suggest you’ve been industrious at work/commerce This is reinforced by your current obstacle/influences card which is the Ace of Wands card “creation/invention/enterprise”.

You’ve been hurt before/learnt a hard lesson (haven’t we all?) as the underlying influence card is the 5 of Swords reversed “moving past old and negative habits”. The near past is the 2 of Cups reversed "false love/confusion/misunderstanding. Your own goal card is the 10 of Wands - so you literally don’t want someone with baggage who will dump it on you (is this a problem from previous relationships?). Your own self/attitude card is the Emperor “setting boundaries and defending them”.

Your hopes and fears are the 3 of Wands “launch of a passion project/something set i motion with no going back”. I think in this context you maybe looking for someone to go travelling with? If not at least someone who is adventurous in all senses of the word. Perhaps you’ve been working too hard and need some much needed playtime.

So learn your lessons from the past, you’ve set the bar which is not going to be lowered. Keep to that and your near future card is the Sun “happiness/love/friendship” in fact any positive word you can think of! The future outcome is the Empress “creativity/fertility” and we’ll leave it at as I think you know where’s that’s going … :wink::smiley:

1 Like

Thanks @Keris ! :+1::grinning:

Thanks @Selkie ! :+1::grinning:

Thank you! !!