A foggy grey spirit came to me

Some noises made me wake up, I look to my left, my boyfriend was there (we slept together), asleep but making those noises I had heard, he was having trouble breathing, I shook him, he woke up and said to me, “why did you hit me?, I felt short of breath”. I looked up, above him, and I told him that it wasn’t me, that there was a spirit above him, he looked like a grey cloud, he had a hood and tiny glowing orbs all over (golden, blue and red)" My boyfriend didn’t want to look up. I looked at the spirit and he began to leave slowly, I could see it for about 2 or 3 minutes. I took the phone, it was 3:44 am. By the way, I didn’t feel that this spirit was a threat to me.

my last ritual was on Wednesday was this How to reverse a curse with Sabnock , and I asked Sabnock to remove any curses, negative magick from me, and to continue protecting me. That night I had a dream in which I could predict a thunderbolt would fall and kill two men that were in front of a van I was in. When thunderbolt fell, it killed the two men and also hit the van. The thunderbolt went through my left hand to my heart, I felt like I was going to die but I didn’t happen, I felt good, I felt peace, I felt power.

I am not sure if there is a connection between the ritual, the dream and the foggy grey spirit, but I think these details are worth mentioning. what do you think about it?

Some things come to mind.

One, what your boyfriend experienced sounds close to a classic “hag attack”.

Two, when you do magick you start to kind of shine in the astral and that attracts the interest of all sorts of things that wonder what’s being shiny, and some of those things might like a shiny snack.

So it could merely be that this was a random that was attracted to the two of you for reasons that could include your “smelling” of magick.

Three, I guess you did a hexbreak for a reason… so this is a reach, but the reason for the symptoms that made you want to do a hexbreak were caused by a parasite that was the entity you saw, then you got it off yourself, but what parasites often do is they just go down the line to the next person you’re close to, family, friends…and boyfriends.

In any case I’d suggest cleansing and warding the room, were you sleep and the whole house, and maybe repeat that ritual for the boyfriend and for good measure include your family and loved ones in that, get all that gunky energy away from everything and everyone you’re connected with.

1 Like

On wednesday morning I got a weird neck allergy, it was supposed to be food poisoning but my boyfriend and I ate the same foods, he didn’t have any symptoms. At night I asked the tarot and the answer was concrete, “protect from magickal attack”. I performed Sabnock’s ritual. Next day to ritual, allergy was almost gone.

Thanks a lot , I will do it.

1 Like