A failed pact

What should I do with a pact that didn’t work out ? My pact with Orobas never happened so should I rip it up and throw it in the garbage and make a different pact ?

3 Likes

Maybe @Lady_Eva might have some wisdom to share on this. She does seem to have a lot of insight.

Well, have you built a relationship with orobas? What exactly did you do?

1 Like

This is what I did

The last comment in that thread may be a reason why. Another thing is that a pact isn’t always necessary. (I know you see others posting or even making videos about pacts but they aren’t really always necessary.)

Perhaps he didn’t like the 2 caps of liquor. Also I’m not sure if this is Orobas’s speciality. Kind of like asking King Paimon to heal, sure he probably can, but he’s most likely not the best at it.

So should I ask Bune or Clauneck ?

So what should I do with the pact ?

Find an entity that specializes in one or more of these things… Influence, manipulation, currency, business, and good fortune. That is what you want to focus on. Orobas is an amazing spirit but asking him to help with your business is not well suited. Kind of like asking a dentist to do an organ transplant. What made you want to pick Orobas for this anyways? “He supposedly gives true answers of things past, present and to come, divinity, and the creation of the world; he also confers dignities and prelacies, and the favour of friends and foes. Orobas is faithful to the conjurer, does not permit that any spirit tempts him, and never deceives anyone.”

2 Likes

I read that he helps bring fortune . What demon would you recommend ? I read all the goetic demons bios and never read about a demon who can do all of that

Would Bune and/or Clauneck be good ?

@TheRookie only thing that comes to mind is spend some time developing your astral senses so that you can dialogue with spirits. There’s great tips in Mastering Evocation on how to develop those abilities.

The reason I suggest this is because I think asking Orobas directly what is going on would yield the best results. Otherwise you are trying to make a contract without direct input from the other person/spirit. Misunderstanding is bound to occur.

1 Like

So should I use a pendulum for communication ?

No, I mean developing your astral senses so that in essence you can “hear” what they say internally.

1 Like

Ok

Bune can bring you treasures. Perhaps him.

1 Like

Also you may want to offer something a little better or more frequent.

Example : if you give me at least $400 a day I will burn a certain amount of incense for you weekly and give you some liquor weekly ?

1 Like

Yes a lot better IMO. Just a side note make sure you work your ass off, or bune might not like the pact. While he’s working on bringing in money you should work on ways to improve yourself and your business. Also might want to consider making a shrine to Bune.

1 Like

What’s a shrine ?