A demon teaching lycanthropy?

I had a past life over a thousand years ago that came from the ottoman and Greek/Rome royal lineage where I could shapeshift by pulling in different dimensional aspects of myself into this dimension

It’s very simple actually but the key is practice practice practice

Like cut down on technology, magicians back then were so much more devoted, they approached everything with a sense of awe

The science of it is simple particle reformation based on astral shapeshifting, the astral particles give form to the physical particles the bodies are interwoven in a way, the faster you vibrate the quicker you shapeshift

So you have to work with torus fields, because torus fields can manipulate time and space, so you have to work with your Merkaba and your electromagnetic energy field, but be mindful this takes careful practice, it’s super advanced and sometimes not too safe, you should establish a good connection with your Godhead first otherwise the timeless consciousness can mess you up

The lycans are probably one of the easiest to shapeshift into due to their relatively similar physiological structure, ive seen people shapeshift into an extraterrestrial starfish among other things like reptilian mummies etc.

You have to work with raising earth chi and descending soul star/higher self chi, this will aid the transformation process and will activate your Human DNA to adapt to the abilities you hold in your akashic records and past lives which are all collected in your soul star chakra/higher self