72 Shem And Goetia Challenge

Here’s a quick check in regarding current developments on the challenge.

I believe this challenge is something far greater than what most people think.

And I say this because I was talking to the 12th dimensional humans that will be living on earth 1000+ years from now, and honestly they were so advanced compared to the demons, draconians, and even angels if I may, they were macrocosmic and extremely multidimensional

The showed me that this challenge hold the greatest key to ascent, in fact most of the old mystical traditions and secret orders etc. apparently all of their symbolism references the inevitability of man becoming this divine godlike angel that Enki accelerated our evolution into, so it was very massive, unlike anything I’ve ever seen. This challenge supposedly brings in coding to restore the balance of reality, I cannot even begin to explain, how massive this operation is.

But I encourage everyone to take it on during these times due to the massive shifts happening on the planet, they told me the Rona was only the beginning like an initiatory period for the shift in paradigms.

I was also told the dragons return is imminent, now I don’t know how long imminent means because dragons are super ancient but they’ve also been apart of the operation. I feel like cosmic or divine order is coming to earth, either way, we just have to be antennas for it to receive it and not get chrushed by it.

Extremely powerful, goetia Shem challenge is quantum entanglement with the macrocosmic consciousness, the all seeing eye, they the chakras in the pineal gland the birth Christ consciousness, so you are the God of this earth and of heaven, just a matter of integration and self actualization, be ready to face yourself. You’re essentially alchemically merging the demonic lower self and the angelic higher self. To become something completely different, very few have been able to achieve this because most traditions follow either LHP or RHP, you need both just like the Tao, through this you become the dragon, you unlock the dragons eye, full spectrum reality not just like or dark, you are the ascended winged serpent, the ascended demon.

2 Likes

Activation with Seheiah and Berith

As I summoned Sehehiah I saw a golden energy, she told me I was a connected to the cosmic fire, and that I would bring healing to this world by embodying it, and that people would come to me because I would have a Saint like presence where all their problems would feel like they never existed. She also showed me how this was all preplanned and that we are essentially coming back to the one, I was shown that my lower chakra resistance to ascend occur so that I can relate more to humans and what type of medicine they need

As I summoned Berith, I was told I would bring healing through music, and that eventually I would escape to music to heal my own pains and help humans in the process

But I also shown by Berith that there is a cosmic clock that is ticking, that has to do with the cosmic egg, I believe we are become aware of the macrocosmic body, and awakening heaven and earth within ourselves and fixing the fabric of the universe

Something is going to happen in 2024-25 that is going to change things on this planet, and I’ve been getting this strongly for a while now, there is this sense that the clock is ticking.

2 Likes

Activation with Reyiel and Astaroth

As I summoned Reyiel I felt the angels presence immediately, Reyiel was holding a paintbrush and my pineal gland was sucking on the blue astral paint light of the brush as if it was being breastfed.

I was shown that I could and should paint, and that this would give me better astral vision over the physical collective world, to develop my inner eye and ability to observe and shape the astral light, the activation is meant to be integrated by 2029

As I summoned Astaroth, this dark figure manifested in my spirit vision, Astaroth completely became consumed by the light of my pineal gland and then 2 minutes later into the evocation I was talking to Isis, I was even given a ritual to essentially help women through Isis‘s healing powers and soul retrieval.

She told me that Astaroth and Astarte/Ishtar are basically different personas or evolutionary layers of the same entity that is also known as Isis.

1 Like

Activation with Omael and Forneus

Omael came in as a shining yellowish golden angel, the first thing he said was collective peace will take time and that my art could help the world. Omael showed me I had the capacity to see from the spirit world which is no small feat. And that most geniuses such as myself appearantly work through art more because the art comes from the right brain which is the domain of the genie, the one that practices the Royal Art. He showed me some of the most influential saints have always created through art such as biblical and esoteric art and depictions. But also to be smart and not get overly consumed by my artistic chaos and that I still need to focus on business and money so my chaos doesn’t go out of control, so we fixed a timeline in the future that could’ve lead to struggle

As I summoned Forneus this energy rose up from my root chakra and what forneus showed me was truly shocking, forneus told me that the goetia are the earth qi and the Shem angels are the heaven chi, so I was shown that using earthing with bare feet, and sungazing while using the sun as a portal for the heavens would create a flow of negative and positive ions that would essentially harmonize me with heaven and earth, which would allow me to have an emotional breakthrough that would lead to my ability to process light faster and have more sight over this world and the spirit world. Forneus also told me these activations happen instantaneously, literally as you ask them it’s already fulfilled, he said we complete it at the same speed the negative ions flow into the body from the earth which is instantaneous apparently according to studies on earthing it is the instantaneous

This is a good exercise to utilize and can strengthen the middle pillar and pop the chakras back into alignment

It’s crazy to think I’m only nearly half way through this challenge and my magickal path has become 10x more potent

2 Likes

Here’s a check in from the recent activations

For a few days now I’ve been doing insane levels shadow work, it’s been very emotionally, after my activation with Astaroth I met a girl which I’m seeing right now, and this definitely started opening up my layers that were damaged and fragmented along with Forneus’s activation I was facing a lot of demonic energy in my lower chakras even more powered up by the Martian energy of Tuesday, I could feel a lot of energy from the underworld drive me into a spiritual crisis, it brought up a lot of pain that had these spirits in me to have a bloodlust and need to harm in order to feel something, it has definitely been an interesting process observing this energy in myself only to bring more light and awareness to it, it’s like there are many spirits in my body and harmonizing the angelic and demonic aspects of my mind and energy.

I started implementing the lower Dantien circulation and cosmic breathing yesterday and instantly I felt better and I was connect more with the eye and kind of God to actualize my self as the Christ and that all of these seemingly external influences were in my head, and from that state I started to exercise my ability to quantumly jump, it’s like these demons are the catalysts of energetic chaos we learn to master by becoming their counterpart angelic aspects from within and by doing this one has more power over the force, it’s like integrating the shell realities/qlippoth/neuromelanin the magician is able to manipulate reality as the Christlight which requires a level emotional detachment because you’re supposed to operate from a state of omnipotence to trancend the astral plane and create with the astral light, it’s basically integrating me more into the mindset of this entire thing being projection of my mind into matter and how even some subconscious thoughts project through that stream, the goetia stimulate the unconscious mind for us to master the chaos and that crystallizes into the angle of light that becomes the angel, it also breaks the karmic wheel because you’re integrating all the fallen star clusters from the earthly plane that carry your karmic system back into the christic original blueprint of higher self/ipsissimuss

1 Like

It’s nice to see you’re still working on this! You’re coming up on two years for this challenge. The amount of change you’ve gone through in the last 18 months must be wild.

1 Like

It most definitely has been a major change in my magick

In how I operate, I’m much more powerful, omniscient and omnipresent

But I’m also working with other spirits too like Enki and Draconic rulers, ever since I started this challenge it’s been very evolutionary

Some activations are actually very intense

I’m only 22 I’m only getting started in my opinion, the real work begins when I complete the challenge and integrate Ipsissimus

2 Likes

Activation with Lecabel and Foras

As I summoned Lecabel I saw a magenta/violet colored angel with extremely vibrant astral energy come through and tell me that I would become much more visual, less verbal, and that I would speak less in general

And that internal dialogues blocked clairvoyance to a degree because it over stimulates Clairaudience rather than clairvoyance so i had this visual dimension reintegrated back into my psyche, it would lead me to becoming more artistic and but also the ability to see my body as the macrocosm as if I’m a puppet of my universal self

When I asked Lecabel the purpose of the goetia in the challenge, I saw these layers to onion or tentacles in way that are part of the energy body but we’re disconnected from the higher chakras, Lecabel showed me the purpose of utilizing the goetia is to catapult the fallen self back into the higher dimensions of reality. So it’s spiritual ascent, and spiritual evolution, as I’m typing this I can feel tingling in my brain. It’s very bizzare

He told me I’d become more artistically inclined in terms of painting due to my increase in clairvoyance

When I summoned foras I saw him get released into my body by Lecabel and ascend up my root chakra and up to my brain, and this detached tentacle was reconnected back to Lecabel.

Suddenly my mind became super active as if fireworks went off in my brain, and foras told me that I’d become not just visual but that I’d also have the ability to change my energy based with this new visual ability

He told me I can expect to become less lethargic but also have to ability to visualize any negative or lethargic energy to go away by simply visualizing the alchemy of the lower energy. Basically more mind over matter which is the point of transcending the fallen self

My brain is still tingling like crazy and it’s echoing throughout my body it’s like it’s activating my nervous system and my nadis

1 Like

Activation with Vasariah and Asmodeus

As a summoned Vasariah, I saw this green energy come through, it felt very earthy. Vasariah told me to connect more with the earth by grounding for 30 minutes a day

Not only would this stimulate my 12 cranial nerves and the ability to sharpen all of my senses but Vasariah also showed me that I would be able to bind my spirit body and my physical together, and that the more I did this I would be able to merge my astral powers and in the physical world, which leads to supernatural powers, however Vasariah showed this would not happen instantly but over years of consistent practice, my powers in the physical world would become stronger and more powerful

I summoned Asmodeus, and the first thing he said was I’d have more primal energy available… then Vasariah popped in and said Asmodeus will be the fire under my ass to basically force me to connect more with the earth and my primal energy, Asmodeus also showed me I’d have more sexual energy and sexual appetite as well.

Using the primal energy would essentially develop my mind and have more prana and sexual energy flowing through my system.

3 Likes

Activation with Yehuyah and Gaap

As I summoned Yehuah I saw this yellow lighting energy enter my mind

The first thing yehuah said was I’d learn to process information and light in general faster, the ability to understand hyper dimensional thought processes and things like that but it would take training, I asked yehuyah to help me train this ability and the angel basically occupied that part of my mind to guide my neural network and thought process to actualize this process

When I summoned Gaap, he asked me

Are you listening?

And my attention was more tuned to his voice, I started to feel my heart beat reverberating into my brain, and he basically told me that I could train this ability yehuyah was talking about, by synchronizing the brain, mind and heart I’d develop a more peaceful mind and heart. But also develop the ability to understand the hyperdimensional energy my higher mind would be able to conduct. He showed me this was very much like a muscle and that both the heart and the mind had to play a role in its development

1 Like

Also another thing I was shown in one of these activations i think it was the one wjth Lecabel and foras

I was shown that at the end of the challenge I should spend 21 day invoking these beings and take mushrooms ceremonially out in nature where I won’t be disturbed. And that this would finalize the challenge and embodiment process with a huge final ritual process

I’m game

For now I will integrate all of this for a bit and I will post the new activations when it’s time

1 Like

Okay, funny enough, after doing these activations, literally stayed up until 6 in the morning and It was revealed to me that my water ionizer wasn’t filtering a lot of the toxic stuff I thought it was supposed to filter for months

The spirits quickly shifted things around to rearrange that, so I could start drinking clean water

I just got a new filter, but I’m also realizing how much more research and analysis I need to put into certain things, it’s like they used something that was already a problem to open a dimension in my mind… I’m honestly shocked at how multidimensional these activations are

2 Likes

You don’t need to be told this, but, great work as always. I just finished working with all the Shem angels this month, took me a year. Now I will be doing both the Shem and Goetia. Seeing your journey has been inspiring.

1 Like

Activation with Lehahiah and Furfur

Lehahiah came in like a diving red fiery peacock and said “ I will teach you the essences of magick”

I found myself at a Greek temple above the clouds, where I was shown the the many different senses and dimensions that play create reality through magick

It’s as if I have new dimensions unlocked now that ultimate effect the tangibility of my magick, and I can feel it

Furfur came in as this red raging demon with a smile on his face, dropped down the portal by Lehahiah and proceeded to climb up my spine like a powerful charging beast.

I heard, I will teach you to use your rage to break through the realms and veils like a sword. It felt very primal but very powerful, he showed me my emotions were weapons/tools to be defined, and that defining these tools, pressurizing my emotions into extra dimensional substances would unlock these different essences of magick within me

I’m going to call upon these 2 again to learn more but I know either way they will set things up in my life to make this a reality

1 Like

Activation with Chevakiah and Marchosias

Chevakiah came in as this rustic yellow/gold angel made wings and an eye and asked me.

why do you want this sword?

I said, it is my birthright.

But proceeded to ask me why. As I heard the question I saw this sword could cause a lot of destruction

And I said, to master balance between mercy and severity.

The angel said, If that is the case, so mote it be.

I found myself seeing myself as the tree of life, and that it wasn’t the sword that mattered but the soul/sun that was in the heart it was meant to protect is what truly mattered. Next thing I know I found myself looking down as the eye of God. The lesson here was there was a part of me that was unclear as to why I wanted this power, and not making it clear within myself could’ve lead to chaos and destruction.

As I summoned marchosias the same rustic golden energy ascended up my spine, as though I had already cause destruction in another reality that made me question my morals and pride, he told me that he would teach greater levels of self awareness and awareness over my spiritual energies.

I’ve had this hunch before but I’ve found that the goetia are actually spirits of time. Spirits that are evolution itself. And the angels are the non linear beings that result in the perfection of evolution at the end of the linear processes. This just confirmed it.

My guides told me to end it here for now. I will come back with more of these posts soon.

2 Likes

Activation with Manadel and Stolas

Manadels energy came in as a gold spiral angel into my room and pushed his thumb on my forehead channeling his golden energy

I instantly felt pressure in that area physically.

After summoning stolas I felt his energy go up my spine and merge with manadels golden light.

He said I could expect to feel more like gold, to have an increase in positive personality complex, music, and the ability to make money and find ways to make money through such endeavors.

2 Likes

Activation with Aniel and Phenex

Aniel surprisingly had a very earthy green color and told me I’d make more money by connecting with the earth

Phenex then revealed the technique that would allow me to access this channel by connecting with the earth

2 Likes

Activation with Haamiah and Halphas

This was one of the more interesting activations I experienced

As I was summoning Haamiah I could already feel her presence, it was a calm royal blue energy and then she manifested as a peacock in my vision

She told me to expect heightened clairvoyance, heightened upper brain activity, enhanced astral projection skills as well as enhancements on my personality

She then pointed to Melek Taus and that I should work with the peacock angel as well

Summoning Halphas was interested and was the other side of the coin relating to this gnosis

Halphas entered my being as a green light and activated my heart chakra, he told me, that the heart chakra is foundation for clairvoyance, astral projection as well accessing the higher realms, because it is more so the footing for the lower self, or the monkey mind to experience higher consciousness and that is also base for the medula oblangata which stimulate the pineal gland by applying mechanical and electrical pressure.

He showed me that they are teaching me to become the God I am supposed to be, the name was also given but I will not share

From the activation I learned the importance of the heart chakra, relating to higher spiritual functions, just as the root chakra is the foundation in the physical world, the heart chakra is the foundation in the spirit world and astral realm, so a lot of it had to with learning to sync my brain with heart coherence.

Very informative

2 Likes

Activation with Rehael and Malphas

Rehael came with a red and gold fiery energy and then emerged into a phoenix, sudden I found my clairaudient channels in my brain were open and then I saw how it was connected to my root chakra as well, I allowed Rehael to speak further and he told me that my clairaudience would help me in my physical reality and in maintaining my root chakra

As I summoned Malphas

The same red energy climbed up my spine and connected at my temporal cortex which is responsible for hearing among other things

He showed me that I would gain the ability to scry to crystal orbs but also hear while scrying at the same time, I was shown hearing has a huge connection to the root chakra which is one of the reasons animals and even humans are afraid of loud noises for a reason, there are 2 base fears and that was one of them. So I was shown that mastering my hearing abilities would help me master my root chakra

The gnosis was profound but I was also told I’d develop the ability to hear astrally, and hear from long distances

2 Likes

Activation with Yeiazel and Raum

Yeiazel came into my energy with a golden light and activated my solar plexus. He told me that

As you raise the energy in your chakras you’ll notice your senses have carnal bandwidths of functions but also spiritual. He showed me I have a solar body and showed me an exercise where my solar plexus light spread from the front of my body and rolled back to the back side of solar plexus completely enveloping my in the solar body circulating it through the solar plexus

He told me doing this would increase my clairsentience, claircognizance as well as give me the ability to harness magick was from more subtle layers of reality, and that doing this would sensitize me more to my solar and astral body

As I summoned Raum, he told me to not give into survival instincts and fears, he proceeded by telling me

That in ancient Egypt, the god Aten known as the sun, was the one that created the physical world because his light stimulated atoms to cause formation through electromagnetism, and he showed me Saturn being the root chakra imposing restrictions would be opposing force to the suns creative energy in the physical world.

So he showed me that everything I give into fear, I basically create knots in my root chakra which keep me from manifesting in the physical world, so he told me to connect me solar plexus chakra, and begin expanding my root chakra, and then he showed me all the fear based beliefs I had and that expanding my root with my solar energy would help me clear these manifestation blocks, so he showed me that I can create my life directly through sunlight, that included my fears also

This gnosis was very potent for me, because I started to feel all the limiting beliefs I held in my etheric body as well as my physical body.

2 Likes